Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, I hope you are having a nice day.What I want to ask is that while I was installing warz, I was stuck in the web platform installer and could not download php for iis. Because they retired on December 31, 2022. So I think I'm getting such error "WO_API: failed with error code 5 SQL Connect failed". Thank you, if anyone knows the solution.Sorry for google translate.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hello, I hope you are having a nice day.What I want to ask is that while I was installing warz, I was stuck in the web platform installer and could not download php for iis. Because they retired on December 31, 2022. So I think I'm getting such error "WO_API: failed with error code 5 SQL Connect failed". Thank you, if anyone knows the solution.Sorry for google translate.

install 5.6, although I still manage to install 5.3

cengizhan253403 - Help - RaGEZONE Forums

cengizhan253403 - Help - RaGEZONE Forums

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hello! I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble installing WarZ. It sounds like the issue may be related to the retirement of PHP for IIS.

One possible solution could be to manually install PHP on your server. You can download the PHP installer from the official PHP website ( ). Once you have downloaded the installer, you can follow the installation instructions provided by PHP to install it on your server.

Another possible solution could be to use a different web server such as Apache instead of IIS. Apache is a free and open-source web server that can be used to run PHP scripts. You can download Apache from the official Apache website ( ) and follow the installation instructions provided by Apache to install it on your server.

Once you have installed PHP and/or Apache on your server, you may need to configure your web server to work with WarZ. This may involve setting up virtual hosts, configuring PHP settings, and other related tasks. It's a good idea to consult the WarZ documentation or seek assistance from their support team to ensure that you configure everything correctly.

I hope this information helps you resolve the issue you're experiencing. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to ask!

Upvote 0
Back