Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[HELP] I can't build my RSBuild

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Everytime that i try to build the solution, or rebuild, i got this error:

Code:
Error	4	general error c101008d: Failed to write the updated manifest to the resource of file "..\..\bin\RSBuild.exe". The system couldn't find the specifically file.	mt.exe	RSBuild

What can i do?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[HELP] Spawn items problem

I really don't know how to check what weapons are in this lootbox, and i don't know how to create a new one. Can anybody help me? I pick a ID from the Studio, but in the itemsDB i only find this...

triiickz - [HELP] I can't build my RSBuild - RaGEZONE Forums

triiickz - [HELP] I can't build my RSBuild - RaGEZONE Forums

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Re: [HELP] Spawn itens problem (Studio)

you have to go into you language file and add the loot spawns to them.
so you have to go into itemsDB and go to the end of the file and you will see the items, then go into your language file and add the names of the loot IDs in there and they will show up on Studio.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

you have to go into you language file and add the loot spawns to them.
so you have to go into itemsDB and go to the end of the file and you will see the items, then go into your language file and add the names of the loot IDs in there and they will show up on Studio.

but for example, lootbox 301135.
how can I know which items it can spawn?
I searched in the language file and found nothing with the ID "301135", and on ItemsDB only shows what i have in the screenshot

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score

you have to add it to the language like this:

301135_name=SPAWN Military
301135_desc=SPAWN Military

and then save the file and it will tell you now in studio what it is. then you have to go to your loot table and add the weapons you want to spawn in there.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

you have to add it to the language like this:

301135_name=SPAWN Military
301135_desc=SPAWN Military

and then save the file and it will tell you now in studio what it is. then you have to go to your loot table and add the weapons you want to spawn in there.

Now i got it, thanks. Sorry about that, I'm new to infestation servers.

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Ok, one thing you are gonna have to check is if the loot ID 301135 has been added to you Items_Generic. if it hasn't then you need to add it there too.

Upvote 0
Back