Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] How to count the number of people online?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, I plan to do an online population statistics, but I don't know where to start. I only know how to count when they are online, but I don't know how to count when they are offline:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
PHP:
SELECT uc.LastUpdateDate, uc.Gamertag, uc.CustomerID, ud.CustomerID, ud.IsDeveloper, ud.AccountType, uc.GameMapId From UsersChars as uc    JOIN UsersData as ud ON    uc.CustomerID = ud.CustomerIDWHERE DATEDIFF(MINUTE, uc.LastUpdateDate, GETDATE()) <= 1
My database is sqlserver. It cannot run on my database. I want to try to detect online players. Can you teach me? thank you

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
PHP:
SELECT uc.LastUpdateDate, uc.Gamertag, uc.CustomerID, ud.CustomerID, ud.IsDeveloper, ud.AccountType, uc.GameMapId From UsersChars as uc    JOIN UsersData as ud ON    uc.CustomerID = ud.CustomerIDWHERE DATEDIFF(MINUTE, uc.LastUpdateDate, GETDATE()) <= 1
Thank you for your guidance and help me solve the problem successfully!

Upvote 0
Back