Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[help] mouse (cursor) freezes after turning off game + another problem in thread

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi
anytime i turn off the game using task manager or just pressing exit in main menu, mouse pointer just freezes and i have to unplug and plug my mouse cord from pc, it's annoying af and people would hate it unplugging and plugging....

anyone help please?
anyway, i've tried renaming MiniA.exe to other name, it does work, but, BUT, the game will come up with HackShield error, i tried removing all hackshield errors from source, so i could actually get in game, i got in and thought that hackshield is okay now, but, earlier i got the hackshield error, and server kicks me because of hackshield could not be initialized or something, so, its unplayable, and its really really annoying unplugging the mouse, any help on this one?

also i noticed that if the name is MiniA.exe and i launch the game first time, it doesnt start but MiniA.exe will get stuck in task manager, and on second try it works, the game turns on, but with other exe name it doesnt do that, do i really need to change exe name..

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You should're using Windows 10, some fonts does not support this system.
It has incompatibility problem.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You should're using Windows 10, some fonts does not support this system.
It has incompatibility problem.

Yes I use Win 10, which are the fonts? But, with other.exe name it works, so I think its the exe source problem

Upvote 0
Back