Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

player Tab

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Help In the game, the name of the player is written on the tab menu and it remains, but when she dies, her name is still visible, how can I fix it? ( i check this but everything is correct _PKT_S2C_PlayerNameJoined

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Help In the game, the name of the player is written on the tab menu and it remains, but when she dies, her name is still visible, how can I fix it? ( i check this but everything is correct _PKT_S2C_PlayerNameJoined
give more files to see the problem, or check your HUD

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If you are seeing the player's name on the tab menu even after they have died, it may be due to a delay in the server updating the information. However, if you have confirmed that the _PKT_S2C_PlayerNameJoined message is working correctly, there may be another issue causing this problem.

One possible solution is to add a check to your code to remove the player's name from the tab menu when they die. This can be done by using a hook or event listener to detect when the player dies, and then removing their name from the tab menu.

Alternatively, you can try resetting the tab menu after a player dies by sending a message to the client to clear the current list of players and then send the updated list. You can use the _PKT_S2C_PlayerList message to achieve this.

If neither of these solutions works, you may need to provide more details about the game and the code you are using in order to get more specific help.

Upvote 0
Back