Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Request] Untouched California map (first version)

I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
Upvote 0
Reaction score
Upvote 0
Reaction score
mine still works

YYjnpVv - [Request] Untouched California map (first version) - RaGEZONE Forums

gkeO9vJ - [Request] Untouched California map (first version) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Reaction score
you can find the california map in the codex source or you can download the latest official client through steam and then extract, just follow this tutorial: [Tutorial] How to download the last official infestation client and extract - RaGEZONE - MMO development community
Thank you. But The last official client of the game that contains a BROKEN map of california on the incentive. most of the objects are missing there. You need to find the game client December 2013 - January 2014 this client should contain a working version of the map.Where i can get codex source? all links is dead(

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you. But The last official client of the game that contains a BROKEN map of california on the incentive. most of the objects are missing there. You need to find the game client December 2013 - January 2014 this client should contain a working version of the map.Where i can get codex source? all links is dead(
Can't find codex source

Poster13 - [Request] Untouched California map (first version) - RaGEZONE Forums

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)]
[/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)]
[/COLOR]

Upvote 0
Back