Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

tera 92.03 korean version

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Tera 92.03 I want to know Korean translation patch data or information Please help me. May God be with you

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Are you Korean? I am also researching, but it seems that only translation is possible, but there is no tool to edit in detail. Are there any sites or cafes where you can share information?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice to meet you brother, I have not yet obtained Korean translation information or patch material for 92.03, some owners in Korea do not share it. They're bad guys,

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you for your message. I also want to study with my friend

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Korean DC v2 + KR Font Mod:

Merged ENGv7 with older KR DC 359998 with auto-translator and done basic Apex Quest Fix, some skill and item descriptions are missing or in English. Double quest and NPC dialogue text is still NOT FIXED, Subtitles from cut-scenes and EP window info are still in English. I don't understand Korean so I'm not sure how good this translation is, I did what I could with just auto-translation. Fixing this DC more would be to difficult for me currently. Still need to find KR client with Sounds for SFX mod. I hope this will be of some use :)

UPDATE:
v2 - Done better auto translation, fixed items and skills. double text issues are still not fixed and the subtitles are in English.

Last edited:
Back