Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Tera] Classic server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, so after Tera PC version shut down a lot of private servers arise, but all these server are the last version of the game, from patch 92+, all are the same with some minor changes, so i'm wondering why nobody consider to release a classic Tera server with the old 2012 rulesets?

For classic i mean, the pre reaper version, level 60, difficult bams, mandatory parties in the open world, PvP everywhere, no crappy avatar weapons, old Garden of Freedom, Blast from the Past sidekick dungeon feature, old leveling exp, etc...

P2P times were the golden times where Tera really was an amazing game, a true mmorpg, and not the crappy single player game easy way it became in the last years, from when the game turned F2P.

Hope someone consider to release again a true classic Tera instead of all these patch 100+ cloned private servers. Thank you, an old 2012 paytoplay player.

Reaction score
Hello, so after Tera PC version shut down a lot of private servers arise, but all these server are the last version of the game, from patch 92+, all are the same with some minor changes, so i'm wondering why nobody consider to release a classic Tera server with the old 2012 rulesets?

For classic i mean, the pre reaper version, level 60, difficult bams, mandatory parties in the open world, PvP everywhere, no crappy avatar weapons, old Garden of Freedom, Blast from the Past sidekick dungeon feature, old leveling exp, etc...

P2P times were the golden times where Tera really was an amazing game, a true mmorpg, and not the crappy single player game easy way it became in the last years, from when the game turned F2P.

Hope someone consider to release again a true classic Tera instead of all these patch 100+ cloned private servers. Thank you, an old 2012 paytoplay player.

That's currently not possible, those private server that are running 92~100 patch are working with official leaked files.

The only one i know that are running a close patch to 63.03 are TERA CZ, idk how they got that PTS files.

For my knowledge, there's no 27.06~30.03 leaked files (that are what you looking for) or even a public finished emulator running a classic version of the game

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That's currently not possible, those private server that are running 92~100 patch are working with official leaked files.

The only one i know that are running a close patch to 63.03 are TERA CZ, idk how they got that PTS files.

For my knowledge, there's no 27.06~30.03 leaked files (that are what you looking for) or even a public finished emulator running a classic version of the game

Guess so, thank you for the info, so the only way is a working emulator, modifying the actual server/client files is too much work even if it can be fleasible somehow (old disabled content should be still inside any version of the game client).

Regarding TeraCZ, i tried it and indeed is the oldest leak, dunno how they got it and why they do not share to the world. TeraCZ is sadly a empty server with no players.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have 17.32.04 client and server files if that's what you're looking for? I didn't really test it so I dunno how well it works if at all.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have 17.32.04 client and server files if that's what you're looking for? I didn't really test it so I dunno how well it works if at all.

Really? Seems a very old version, you should release all the package here so the veteran coders manage it and release a full release for people interested to make a private server. This can be very good.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
pretty sure I got it from here. Just change network config to connect a remote client to it, using things like radmin works for sure.
https: //www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1KGhjmKXH8

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

this is EXACTLY what I want. I was a founder in Tera and played in ever closed and open beta. I want a Private server that plays as tera played on Day 1 of release. That was the best version of the game.

That's TERA Shock, an unfinished emulator of v17.32

Yah I've gotten Tera Shock to run but its very unfinished. THe dungeons don't work and the bams certainly are not tuned right either. Not to release day specifications.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

what about this one ? :D
PS. I still waiting under 100.2 thread when you share 115 client.

The guy having it ain't sharing it, ppl already tried to negociate.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The guy having it ain't sharing it, ppl already tried to negociate.

He is probably scary that other people can manage it better so people will move away from CZ. But CZ is already an empty desert, not updated, and leaved alone, so i don't get why don't let more capable coders to hande it, well whatever, the only hope for a classic Tera is now the emulator but i do not have high hopes.

Sad that during the official classic server launched sometimes ago nothing was leaked.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Tbh if CZ shared his files he would actually make more money than now (which seems that after the relaunch they raised enough cash to run it for ~6 months, but I don't see it really lasting for much longer, when he pays like 500$/month) - cause if people who currently share great stuff for 92/100 versions here etc would get their hands on that version I assume that also guides/helps/fixes/api/proxy/modules/etc would be posted/shared and CZ could actually improve his server (like maybe working toolbox with skill prediction that is super needed there) so that more players would play => more revenue (or at least more possibility that people would want to spend money on an active pserver, not a dead desert)

I mean look at current pServers that run on 92/100 there are few EU based, at least one RU based (from what I read the RU admin even bought his own server hardware for it), 2 NA based (plus probably more that I'm unaware of) and somehow they all manage to coexists and have enough funding to run and maintain them. Also one of those pservers was even searching for a full-time developer with normal salary to help them, doubt anyone would be willing to pay that amount of cash from their own pocket.

Well one can only hope he will change his mind one day...

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Tbh if CZ shared his files he would actually make more money than now (which seems that after the relaunch they raised enough cash to run it for ~6 months, but I don't see it really lasting for much longer, when he pays like 500$/month) - cause if people who currently share great stuff for 92/100 versions here etc would get their hands on that version I assume that also guides/helps/fixes/api/proxy/modules/etc would be posted/shared and CZ could actually improve his server (like maybe working toolbox with skill prediction that is super needed there) so that more players would play => more revenue (or at least more possibility that people would want to spend money on an active pserver, not a dead desert)

I mean look at current pServers that run on 92/100 there are few EU based, at least one RU based (from what I read the RU admin even bought his own server hardware for it), 2 NA based (plus probably more that I'm unaware of) and somehow they all manage to coexists and have enough funding to run and maintain them. Also one of those pservers was even searching for a full-time developer with normal salary to help them, doubt anyone would be willing to pay that amount of cash from their own pocket.

I was see this CZ server few days ago . 0 players online ingame :D so hope he will change his mind faster :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Should be logical to release that leak to the world, unless he want Tera to disappear forever from the mmorpg world.

Reaction score

I also really appreciate the Classic Tera :)
Yeah!! i was there at that time, it's chilling!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guess no news. About two weeks ago i checked TeraCZ and out of curiosity Valkyteq (tera europe), they had 10 people online. -_-

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Right now in OBT akeron online, 29 patch, right after Reaper release.

Start is also soon.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yup, just akeron.online, but website under construction

Better go discord

This is interesting, thank you, appreciated.

How the devs were able to get the hands on reaper leak? Is this the same as TeraCZ?

Unfortunately i do not understand russian, so i can't navigate very well the website even if is under construction and tons of links do not works, but i hope the client is in english at least?
Have you a direct link so i can try it?

I have no problems to play with russians people, also have some friends from other mmo, as long as the gui of the game is in english.

Correct link:

Last edited:
Back