Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Tera] Classic server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nope, thats absolutely not TeraCZ :) Different team with EU/RU location and server based for CIS/EU players.

Project have english speaking forums at discord with english manual how to play - exact link to thread . Site will be in english also, but later. Also already they have client with english gui.

same as :)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nope, thats absolutely not TeraCZ :) Different team with EU/RU location and server based for CIS/EU players.

Project have english speaking forums at discord with english manual how to play - exact link to thread . Site will be in english also, but later. Also already they have client with english gui.

same as :)

Ok, thank you, so the english client is on discord? Will try it.

edit
It will take a lot, 700 kb/sec max, 2 seeds, hope i will not be the only one that will play, you need to advertise it more. :D

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So is the real deal, good job so far, server is stable and everything works as intended, this is probably the same TeraCZ server leak, but the game is better managed, it have more quest and on discord devs are nice. I have high expectations about this new classis Tera private server release and future updates.

Classic Tera is the only true Tera, everything else from that point wasn't Tera anymore, all its potential and great combat system were wasted and watered down by Krafton to milk as much money as possible, and Apex was just the last nail in the coffin.

Thank you Akeron, can't wait to play at release, and try all the new open world content you want to add to the game to make is less redundant and more fun. :thumbup:

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you for the info.
Downloading Akeron version now.

Reaper was out in 2014. Can't recall how much of a classic Tera was left in it back then.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you for the info.
Downloading Akeron version now.

Reaper was out in 2014. Can't recall how much of a classic Tera was left in it back then.

Yep, is not really classic but the closest to it, better than nothing, there is isle of dawn quest line, the easy way however, but at least is still there.
Level cap is 65, you can test it with a scroll to instant level 65 from a npc in the lumbertown plaza (only for obt not at release).

Release is March 3 2023.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just checked. It is indeed a Reaper version with a cut-down Island of Dawn starting location and no Equipment Remodeler in Velika.
This is as close as it gets to Tera Classic when it comes to a fully functioning server I guess.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This is interesting, thank you, appreciated.

How the devs were able to get the hands on reaper leak? Is this the same as TeraCZ?

Unfortunately i do not understand russian, so i can't navigate very well the website even if is under construction and tons of links do not works, but i hope the client is in english at least?
Have you a direct link so i can try it?

I have no problems to play with russians people, also have some friends from other mmo, as long as the gui of the game is in english.

Correct link:

How do you get an invite cvode to set up an account? I downloaded it and would like to try it out.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How do you get an invite cvode to set up an account? I downloaded it and would like to try it out.

Go to their , instructions are there.

Akeron release is March 3 2023.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Go to their , instructions are there.

Akeron release is March 3 2023.

Unfortunately it was delayed from 3rd to 10th, about 2 weeks ago, to add more content.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you share me a website that shows registration and login and stats for my server?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can someone share the T1 file for me.exe de tera shock please?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks very much!

I have a problem with the client 1725, when I open the neolauncher and give play nothing happens,why?

Back