Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Tera review.

Legendary Battlemage
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Ok guys i think this is one of game that we can call Single player RPG with MMORPG element.

At the moment i just play without any GM character, without any extra things and this game are amazing on every single step.

so far my character is on Lv 63 just making Story line quest. now i wandering what is the max Lv and what max Lv can be in this game.

Reaction score
Ok guys i think this is one of game that we can call Single player RPG with MMORPG element.

At the moment i just play without any GM character, without any extra things and this game are amazing on every single step.

so far my character is on Lv 63 just making Story line quest. now i wandering what is the max Lv and what max Lv can be in this game.

My friend i'm like you, playing alone in this immense world of Tera... :junglejane:
I'm at level 69, max level is 70. Going on...

shadow66 - Tera review. - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Max level is level 70. I'm doing that too ^-^ (So many of us is doing that haha). The issue is once, reached level 70, some dungeon are not possible to do alone :/ Then it can be difficult to finds the mats to upgrade/enchant your gear

Legendary Battlemage
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
i not worry about that because we can use calendar for that to get some. about dungeon i think we can change this that even on max lvl we still can go to dungeon.

But now i just enjoy this game, i was play on global EU server, and like i see so far all is working.

I was bit boring and i decide to change splash for Tera here is new splash

View attachment 172285

Last edited:
Legendary Battlemage
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Guys quick question. :)

It is a chance to set higher lvl than 70?

No one answered so i decide to take a look in that case and i can say it is possible to increase max LVL from 70 to much more at the moment i increased to LV 100

Last edited:
Back