Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[DEV] Sharun Dream's

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[CLOSED][DEV] Sharun Dream's

[STRIKE]Git Source was here[/STRIKE] deleted for protect it.
OpCode.dll :

Hi everyone,

I'm here because I have begin to create a Server.

It's writed in C (mingw gcc for windows, gcc for linux) (only crypt system is writed in C++).
For make this server, i have take my inspiration from Java and C# server.

I try to optimize my Server for speed, but ram usage can be more expensive, and can't work on Big Endian processor (can be adapted later).
I use a adapted DB on MySQL, and need 2 connexions to work (more MySQL connexions = more speed) and 1 DB can be used for 2, 3, 4, 5 and more game server.

My Server is dev for this actual Tera NA (i doing my test on this). I have planned to begin test on Tera EU soon.

Server support multi-OpCodes (start from actual, not previous because codes need to be adapted).

Actually on my test server, i can :
  • Login
  • Create a caracter (Name test : "My name's cool !")
  • Delete caracter
  • Go in World
  • Walk in world (not saved in this time, easy to do)
  • HP / MP / EXP / Stats work at 50% (HP / MP not auto-restored, and stats of attack, defence, impact, balance not computed)
  • Reaper and gunner class can work (need basic stats)
  • Ready for Brawler class (but, need stat, and skill)
  • Check inventory (can't have item info)
  • Can have Costumes, Belt, Broch
  • Not allowed caracter in names (Used for Game Masters) : [ ] ( ) "
  • Caracter stored in UTF8
27/11

• Position in world, HP/MP/Stamina are saved every minutes
  • Can see more info on item
  • HP / MP restoration work
  • Can see other player
  • Can chat them him
  • Server Command from chat work (but have only --notice)
  • Server time, Ping time, Played time work
  • Can use emote (dance...)
  • Testing on an Linux Debian

I still work on this, but can take 1~2 mouth for a good usage.

I need your help to know what your would like this server can to do ?

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can offer you my help with data. I'm actually working with datacenters to get parsed all the info needed by a server. If you want I can take the data side of the project. Send me a PM and I will help.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
clofriwen - [DEV] Sharun Dream's - RaGEZONE Forums

Only added Opcode.txt of EU version, Result :

Sorry, text is so little, but, it's writed in French language.

Well, test of NA + EU in same time : Work !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
WoW! great Work Man! I would like to be able to use morph command and learn NPC abilities (like Aion and WoW) , and be able to change character stats, scale character/change character size (like Aion and WoW, again :p), I like fun gm commands! I know I am asking for alot, but I would like to see these stuff as they allow us to experiment with more commands. Thanks in advance

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
able to change character stats => change class/race/sex stats
All ready work xD

scale character/change character size
SQL Table "character_detail_2" need to be understand (64 cells to test 3~5 times !) but can do it. (in my frist test, my character was a big head and another really smole, now work correctly, but i know how to do this !

learn NPC abilities
For a NPC buff and sold ? Planed ! But not now :p

gm commands
Planed, but, actual, i want basic system : Chat, Skills, NPC, Items :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for the quick reply!I am really excited for the server and wish you luck! regarding stats, what I meant was attack power, crit, health, mp, etc. and one thing that you missed was, will we be able to morph? as in morph into NPCs?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@firas724 I cant tell if tera accepts that you send a packet of players model with a npc model id. I think it could work but I never tested it :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, i think i will open a GitHub later, my project is really young, and i still change heart of system.

send a packet of players model with a npc model id
Sorry, but packet of character apparence don't have "model id", if you want to look like a NPC, you need to set that at create time.
... Hum maybe, you want to create a event, like a GM are a BAM and everyone must fight him, like baby kuma in PvP aera ? Maybe can do it, but not sure.

I will open a pre-alpha server (on my own server, based in France). This server will be use to test anything, and see what is work or not. Access will gived on MP only, and reserved for people with IT knowledge for report a bug/crash/unimplanted.
This Picture is a html link from official game packet (item shop part)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok then, Is there a way to spawn an NPC and take control of the NPC instead of changing the model? As a way to avoid using model Id

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Frist post updated with new feature.
I search someone with Asian Client (version 3603) to test if it's work, but i will need OpCodes of this clients.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
36.03 is the current NA version. So KR should have a higher version than that.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
cpp for tera <3
FINALY! im waiting for github repu

keep doin

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I recomend do not try to make tera clone. Open world it is alot of work, dungeons and etc.

Most important what u can do is real combat system like in original tera.
All skils must work as in original, need count hitbox and so on.

I never saw good combat system in private servers, I tested many, but all of them is a crap.

After u make combat system is better make fun server.
Maybe something like dota, where all players start in same lvl and in arenas lvleling and get gear.
After for high lvls guys open 3vs3 arena.

P.S. it's only my opinion, and ideas. All that u did is awesome, keep pushing :)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Duels working ?Would love option delete all safe zones and when udie you dorp items.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry for this later responce, but i was ill.

do not try to make tera clone
Sorry, i have begin to take it's way, but, i hope, with less bug.

All skils must work as in original
Long time to do this. I make Sharun from scratch, i read java server (tera shock) source and adapt it to lastest client and C language (gcc).

Maybe something like dota, where all players start in same lvl and in arenas lvleling and get gear.
Can be set in MySQL. At this time, Sharun work only MySQL, don't use XML.

open 3vs3 arena
I want to create a 1vs1 like CS condition, but for low lv, all skill will be given.

Duels working ?
Skill system under DEV, well, can't Duel, but, it's will be for later (maybe next step).

delete all safe zones
I don't think it was possible. It's look like in Client side and, if it's true, can't be done !

when udie you dorp items
Lol, it's can be do... But who item ? From player, new random item, or a random copy from player ?!

opcodes for 36.03.3 is:
I need this new NA OpCodes if it's possible.

Last edited:
Back