Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

TERA patch 100 Doubt

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
my question is, the current server v100 can you place clothes and things from v115 mount parts of the map, dungeons?

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
my question is, the current server v100 can you place clothes and things from v115 mount parts of the map, dungeons?
Any new cosmetics, mounts, pets, and most content from patches later than v100.02, technically no. There are ways to do some of the appearance stuff, client side with proxy/toolbox mods like (but would require additional work to pull assets/info from later builds, and implement them into the mod; i.e. not trivial). Similarly, an open world zone like Baldera could be made to look NPC populated (like what someone did with a prior to patch 109) or if someone was really ambitious, pulling all the Baldera assets from latest build, and trying to recreate the questing and story server side. Dungeon instances that are completely new would be a no go.

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
What about import costumes, sets, weapons , mounts from other game as Aion?
Would be the same deal. Could be made to show up client side by creating a TERA Toolbox mod. Server side mods of this sort would be a bit more challenging especially with the 64-bit client since there is a lot more complexity with the client side composite GPK's (which would need to be created for the Aion assets)... see this write up as an example of the 32-bit to 64-bit changes for TERA modding:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you take a look at our server. We have successfully implemented assets from the latest Tera to our server :)
Working on a full port steadily! :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to remove items from the inventory item that cannot be sold or thrown away

Back