Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Tera project client patch 109 64 bits native

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Project 115 Tera Online Phoenix

Does the community really want tera online back? let's see let's unite to make the perfect online tera, we have the resources. just lack motivation. we have 3 options. 1) make an online tera using the necessary tera assets and make the game practically from scratch with a sea unity engine or unreal engine 4 or 5, 2) Option, make a more optimal server for the original tera client. or 3) Option, stay with the server patch 100 and improve it by placing the missing patch 115 things, and previous patches. in order to have a complete tera server. Let me know in the comments which option you like best.

Last edited:
Reaction score
bot realy possible, server and cliets have to match cause of the data thats been sent between called "packets"
and as the server is a build version you cant just change the packets... and with the 64 bit update till patch 109 theres almost 1-2 years differences in there
so you would need to update all the functions/modifications too. > alot of new async functions like invetory loading etc. etc.
So, no not realy else if you want to try reverse enginer the complete server code and rebuild it so you can update >>> no no no
it would be faster if you wrote a new server from scratch
;)

Reaction score
is there a way to adapt the native 64 bit client patch 110? to the tera 92.03 server? is that 92.03 is not 64-bit native
the 92.03 really is 32 bit native and has very poor fps performance and blurry textures. And the ideal is that we start with the 64-bit client since that will be the final one and we can update it much easier because of the structure that is not the same.

Referring to the textures check here:
Maybe it can help.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks P5yl0 for your answer, I saw that a person is publishing in ragezone a few days ago a taiwan server of private tera version 100 patch 64 bits, it means that if it is possible that a private 64-bit server can be made, and about the textures Robson26 I still have the same problem since the 32 bit is really a problem I tried but it still looks blurry in certain areas and the fps lowered

Reaction score
I understand you, but for me there were good changes...

miggo - Tera project client patch 109 64 bits native - RaGEZONE Forums

miggo - Tera project client patch 109 64 bits native - RaGEZONE Forums

Back