Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

"92.03" on VMware

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
is there any way to adapt the tera 64 bit to the emulator? the most current version of tera

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was referring to if it exists or if someone can adapt the current native 64-bit tera client, currently we are in 64-bit tera patch 109.2 but the first time 64-bit tera came out was in patch 97, and the server patch 92.03 is 32 and 64 bits. the problem with this is that the structure is different.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i replace all hamachi ip and launcher ip but when hit login in launcher it show " responseText:undefined" please help
okey i found the problem but now launcher show " you must run game via launcher " ??

Last edited:
Mythic Archon
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
i replace all hamachi ip and launcher ip but when hit login in launcher it show " responseText:undefined" please help
okey i found the problem but now launcher show " you must run game via launcher " ??

you must have opened port in firewall: ports 8080, 81 and game server port.

about that "responseText:undefined" go to xampp and luuk for launcherlogin file and there is like with address and port replace IP only.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@shadow66 tks for rep , i can login now .
after readed 10 page of thread , i re enable dungeon which people posted , my worldServer crash after few min without error log :(

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
System settings, memory set and what U was change?

some .xml about unlock dungeon but i seen your post and download this , this TERA_SERVER.rar already unlock dungeon right ?

Reaction score
some .xml about unlock dungeon but i seen your post and download this , this TERA_SERVER.rar already unlock dungeon right ?

It's my fault, error in file "\TERA_SERVER\TeraServers\Datasheet\TerrytoryData_172.xml" at line 7450:
Code:
<!Territory id="17200905" desc="차원의 마법석(사이럭스 연구 기지)" type="normal" addMaxZ="200.000000" subtractMinZ="230.000000" randomPosMinDist="100.000000" peaceMoveNpcCheckDist="100.000000" eventId="0">
change to
Code:
<Territory id="17200905" desc="차원의 마법석(사이럭스 연구 기지)" type="normal" addMaxZ="200.000000" subtractMinZ="230.000000" randomPosMinDist="100.000000" peaceMoveNpcCheckDist="100.000000" eventId="0">

And in future plz read log files.

in few next day me will reupload fixed archive, sry for my erroring

@shadow66 tks for rep , i can login now .
after readed 10 page of thread , i re enable dungeon which people posted , my worldServer crash after few min without error log :(

after fix error in THIS message, me play with TERA more then 30 minutes - no crash...

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I'm new to setting up a Terra server not new to building game servers, anyhow I followed the instruction everything is up and running server wise however I registered an account but when I try to login I get webpage errors such as::
Undefined
StatusTextError: access denied
Ready Status:0

Any other time I would have just searched the forum but for some reason search isn't working, can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm new to setting up a Terra server not new to building game servers, anyhow I followed the instruction everything is up and running server wise however I registered an account but when I try to login I get webpage errors such as::
Undefined
StatusTextError: access denied
Ready Status:0

Any other time I would have just searched the forum but for some reason search isn't working, can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong thanks

wrong ip config in xampp

Reaction score
Thanks :) Appreciate it. Also one more question, i was questing and leveling normally and suddenly i got a item from a quest, or from hitting a certain level that gave me a item to instantly boosted me to level 60. Is there a way to remove this item so you have to experience the game entirely instead of getting a level 60 boost?
I don't want level boosts the server - just want to normal experience of the game.

You can go to ...\TERA_SERVER\TeraServer\Executable\Bin\Datasheet\CreateCharData.xml and remove the item.
Item ID is this 149038, if want you can also put another ID

@Changzu

Correction: Item ID 222673 must also be removed.

Back