Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

"92.03" on VMware

Reaction score
Yes, i enabled it and the teleportal showed up for it. The thing is, i have been going off the korean name list here in the forums, but seems its not always "correct" so i decided to look for the id of the dungeon in the dungeon matching XML, and use the description in there to search the territory data. Thats how i found it xD
Nice!! i was looking for this. Thanks.

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
It seems that it can only be changed in the datacenter file. I used VenoMKO's Real Editor Datacenter Tool to unpack and export it (since the included DC Tool app in the archive download, crashes when I try to load the datacenter file in order to edit it/repack from there); the welcome message is located in StrSheet_SystemMessage.xml. Similarly, the active events message with the Gameforge url is also in there as is the official homepage menu link.
Update: I was able to remove the Gameforge URL from the system chat message as well as increase the maximum flight by 20k units in all zones this past weekend (which was a journey because this had to edited in small amounts, saved, exit/rerun app, reload the updated datacenter file, and repeat this process to work around CTD's and losing the edits; still very thankful this can be done though). Am now able to get back up to Nakatam Tower (1st image). Additionally, you can see the detailed work the original TERA graphics design team performed since even high up in many zones (like Val Tirkai in the 2nd image), the artwork is complete (something you would normally not see due to the restricted flight altitude).

Anyway, I made a post the other day that says it is awaiting moderator approval (probably because I had the offsite download link to mediafire for the updated english datacenter file in that reply). Alternatively, if someone has their own repacker that can recompile unpacked XML's, the chat message is in StrSheet_SystemMessage.xml while the flight data that needs to be changed is contained in the Area folder in the XML's with the FlySection label. There are some maps that are completely CanNotFly because they are reused for solo quest instances (like Elenea for the awakening quest); those can be edited to be flyable in those instances.

I'm trying to track down the files that need to be changed to completely disable camera shake (I know there are toolbox mods that can do this but I haven't found an older version of proxy or toolbox that works with this build yet).

Edit: the moderators approved the prior posting which has the updated datacenter file with these modifications: https://forum.ragezone.com/f797/92-03-vmware-1198583-post9123459/#post9123459

TERA-Offline-Increased-Flight-Alt - "92.03" on VMware - RaGEZONE Forums TERA 5_3_2022 3_25_48 PM - "92.03" on VMware - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:

0x9

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Update: I was able to remove the Gameforge URL from the system chat message as well as increase the maximum flight by 20k units in all zones this past weekend (which was a journey because this had to edited in small amounts, saved, exit/rerun app, reload the updated datacenter file, and repeat this process to work around CTD's and losing the edits; still very thankful this can be done though). Am now able to get back up to Nakatam Tower (1st image). Additionally, you can see the detailed work the original TERA graphics design team performed since even high up in many zones (like Val Tirkai in the 2nd image), the artwork is complete (something you would normally not see due to the restricted flight altitude).

Anyway, I made a post the other day that says it is awaiting moderator approval (probably because I had the offsite download link to mediafire for the updated english datacenter file in that reply). Alternatively, if someone has their own repacker that can recompile unpacked XML's, the chat message is in StrSheet_SystemMessage.xml while the flight data that needs to be changed is contained in the Area folder in the XML's with the FlySection label. There are some maps that are completely CanNotFly because they are reused for solo quest instances (like Elenea for the awakening quest); those can be edited to be flyable in those instances.

I'm trying to track down the files that need to be changed to completely disable camera shake (I know there are toolbox mods that can do this but I haven't found an older version of proxy or toolbox that works with this build yet).

Edit: the moderators approved the prior posting which has the updated datacenter file with these modifications: https://forum.ragezone.com/f797/92-03-vmware-1198583-post9123459/#post9123459

View attachment 171569View attachment 171570

Thanks for your work. It would be so much easier if the dc tool v2/3 from Narcis96 would be still shared here but yeah its gonna get in a typical p server direction.
The tool would make so much changes so much easier.

Reaction score

View attachment 171569View attachment 171570

Oh cool man!! Thanks for your hard work, i will test this.
You deserve likes :thumbup1::thumbup1:

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Yay! Wardrobe working! But it will be a pain to generate the import file xD
grdrnlo - "92.03" on VMware - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
Yay! Wardrobe working! But it will be a pain to generate the import file xD
Yes, here is more information about it :wink:

https://forum.ragezone.com/f797/92-03-vmware-1198583/index9.html#post9099348

How can I make other people connect to the server while in VM ware?
@Robson26
There is information about this in the Tera thread, please search.

Ok, I was finally successful with being able to change the system message in the datacenter without the Gameforge URL (attached image #1). I also increased the maximum flight altitude in all zones (I tried changing the no fly regions but the key name CanNotFly kept being auto-changed to CanFlyFly)...this took awhile since I had to edit them a few at a time, save, quit, reload updated datacenter, and repeat this cycle again due to problems with crashing. Video flying back up to Nakatam Tower at the beach party in Castanica. Avoid flying too close/trying to land on the guild sky castles in the other zones though since this will auto teleport you back to the closest city.

DL: (backup existing DC file just in case). This is the ENG DC only.

You can fly high in lot of zones to see the graphic work the old TERA design team did (lots of attention to detail; a good example is Val Tirkai in attached image #2) even though most players never could see them because of the flight altitude restrictions. Happy exploring!
How did you add Island of Dawn Classic?

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Yes, i am making the file to load all the other costumes in. Wil ltake a bit since its sooo much to go through lol

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Can anyone refresh my memory if skins created from older armors / weapons were in the dressing room?

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
How did you add Island of Dawn Classic?

This one was easy. Bluehole likes leaving assets abandoned in place (aka lazy) so when they updated the Island of Dawn to be a level 65 hunting zone (with a story quest that ruined it), they left the old assets intact at:

<Your TERA Directory>\S1Game\CookedPC\Art_Data\Maps\ATW

They then added the ruined IoD assets into the ATW_Death folder (inside the above). It simply requires replacing the ruined IoD assets with the classic original ones (following the same naming except for the birds and floating castle assets).

DL:

Speaking of classic, there is an actual way to get back the older character selection screen (Menma's TERA uses it). But changing this in the datacenter is going to be a problem since there's a lot of stuff that needs to be removed completely (and the tool doesn't work that way). This would be a piece of cake with an XML repacker.

Can anyone refresh my memory if skins created from older armors / weapons were in the dressing room?
Different regions may have handled this differently. When En Masse was running North America, their dressing room only had cash shop costumes. They used the fashion coupon UI to add in armor and weapon skins from the in-game drops which honestly worked out well (and before they eliminated the Tikat Shop UI/Federation Bills, there were some in there as well). I can now see why they tried to consolidate things because the backend is a mess (and unlike most of the other regions, EME didn't seem to develop a tool to aid in the dressing room issue since every update that Bluehole pushed out to production, requires it to be reloaded; I heard that EME used to hand edit which is why the last few years when their staffing got reduced, was an incomplete and chaotic mess).

Last edited:
Reaction score
This one was easy. Bluehole likes leaving assets abandoned in place (aka lazy) so when they updated the Island of Dawn to be a level 65 hunting zone (with a story quest that ruined it), they left the old assets intact at:

They then added the ruined IoD assets into the ATW_Death folder (inside the above). It simply requires replacing the ruined IoD assets with the classic original ones (following the same naming except for the birds and floating castle assets).

DL:

Speaking of classic, there is an actual way to get back the older character selection screen (Menma's TERA uses it). But changing this in the datacenter is going to be a problem since there's a lot of stuff that needs to be removed completely (and the tool doesn't work that way). This would be a piece of cake with an XML repacker.
Thank you for sharing this. :thumbup1:
Yes, the older character selection screen would be nice.

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score

DL:

Different regions may have handled this differently. When En Masse was running North America, their dressing room only had cash shop costumes. They used the fashion coupon UI to add in armor and weapon skins from the in-game drops which honestly worked out well (and before they eliminated the Tikat Shop UI/Federation Bills, there were some in there as well). I can now see why they tried to consolidate things because the backend is a mess (and unlike most of the other regions, EME didn't seem to develop a tool to aid in the dressing room issue since every update that Bluehole pushed out to production, requires it to be reloaded; I heard that EME used to hand edit which is why the last few years when their staffing got reduced, was an incomplete and chaotic mess).

Ok ty. Cause after i aded the armor / weapon skins it started crashing the servers. So guess it can only handle the actual cash shop items.

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Thanks for your work. It would be so much easier if the dc tool v2/3 from Narcis96 would be still shared here but yeah its gonna get in a typical p server direction.
The tool would make so much changes so much easier.
I agree. But I can also see why it was removed from public circulation since it can wreak havoc on a datacenter if one isn't careful. It's not the tools fault either (Narcis96' tool has been invaluable to getting this entire 92.03 setup to where it is today; I am so thankful for that as well as everyone who added in over time); it had an intended design of aiding with getting the TW DC populated with english text from the EU datacenter. I learned that caveat when trying to change some things, and had no idea it was doing some stuff automatically behind the scenes. Dumping and comparing showed me I needed to start over again. I have to give zoran8844 a lot of props for all the additional translation work since the TW datacenter has the additional challenge of the original double-byte text. I was just trying to edit data values, and blew up the flying in my datacenter file in the process (lol).

What this really told me is that we need an XML repacker since it would be way easier to text edit XML's (plus you can do difference comparisons, revisioning, sharing them - which would be a plus for native speakers of other languages). Hopefully over time, someone with the coding skills can come up with something like that. Until then, there's stuff I'm not going to even try.

0x9

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can anybody publish archive with corrected .xlm-files that activates hidden dungeons, items and other without crash work of server?
this is by far one of the easiest things. if you don't learn how to do it by urself you really shouldn't make a p server tho.
you have to fail to learn.

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Ok could someone be kind to kinda ssist me with getting the below hard modes to work at the teleportals?

Dark Reach Citadel Hard
The Abscess Hard
Shadow Sanguinary Hard

They are set as active in TeleportData. They are set as True in DungeonConstraint. The options show at the teleportals but clicking on them does nothing.
I tried looking around elsewhere but i simply ran out of options on where the problem might be.
Entering via Command works without any issues.

0x9

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok could someone be kind to kinda ssist me with getting the below hard modes to work at the teleportals?

Dark Reach Citadel Hard
The Abscess Hard
Shadow Sanguinary Hard

They are set as active in TeleportData. They are set as True in DungeonConstraint. The options show at the teleportals but clicking on them does nothing.
I tried looking around elsewhere but i simply ran out of options on where the problem might be.

gonna look into it today, its kinda weird tho. maybe u have to add it to the teleportal by urself again.

Reaction score

Dark Reach Citadel Hard
The Abscess Hard
Shadow Sanguinary Hard

Yes, me and @argeus99 have this problem before you, but we still have no idea.

Some tools shared by @TieLay

Back