Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

"92.03" on VMware

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry for my questions, but someone know how to disable this flight time and fly how you want?

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
I did a little....oopsie and kinda deleted my 92.03 client. Can someone share / send me a link to the 92.03 EUR data center file? I still need it but do not want to download the full client again.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Oh I did not see the last 3 there yess this is what I need.
Not Problem . If will be not there i will upload . But i remained myself i see somewhere. Shame not everyone are here are helpful if need reupload something or share . I ask many times about client 115 but look like no one have it or pretend to no have or just don't like share for them own inters . I don't have it on steam so i cant download . So that is a problem.

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Not Problem . If will be not there i will upload . But i remained myself i see somewhere. Shame not everyone are here are helpful if need reupload something or share . I ask many times about client 115 but look like no one have it or pretend to no have or just don't like share for them own inters . I don't have it on steam so i cant download . So that is a problem.

What do you need the 115 client for? I mean I have it, but alas my internet isnt all that great so it will take a while to upload.

Reaction score

Send me a PM, i'll give you a temp link for it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Somethimes when i play game close and give me this error someone know what is?
Robyson - "92.03" on VMware - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This settings made for smooth gameplay.

This settings is in S1Engine file:

UseMinimalNVIDIADriverShaderOptimization - False
bSmoothFrameRate - False
DynamicDecals - False
Bloom - False
DepthOfField - False
V-sync - True

This is in Nvidia control panel.

Robyson - "92.03" on VMware - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi dear ! could you gave me a files ?
Google drive files does not working now

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
This looks good, but not sure how to set it up on VM. Is there a guide? No idea how to set this up :(

Reaction score
You will need to be patient and research the threads, because everything has been discussed in them.
It's not difficult to set up, but you need to search, recommend you have 16Gb of ram for the VM and 8Gb for the system.
You will need to install VMware 15 or 16, configure IP 192.168.15.12 (host only) on it.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
@topaz, you will need to be patient and research the threads, because everything has been discussed in them.
It's not difficult to set up, but you need to search, recommend you have 16Gb of ram for the VM and 8Gb for the system.
You will need to install VMware 15 or 16, configure IP 192.168.15.12 (host only) on it.

EDIT: To help you can do this...

Install VMware, go to Edit\Virtual Network Editor then Change Settings, choose VMnet1 Host-only
in Subnet IP, change it to 192.168.15.0, then go to DHCP Settings, in Starting IP address change it to 192.168.15.12.
Ready, IP in VMware configured.

On VMware go to VM\Settings and add memory, processors, according to your hardware,
then in VMware go to File\Open and look for the VM and Start Up Guest and
run the shortcuts on the left side of the screen from 1 to 11, ready.

Download the client and use this launcher with IP 192.168.15.12 added...

Update:

Added files for Island of Dawn Classic credits to @Murasama
An advantage of this version is this place :wink:

This is very helpful. Thank you very much Robyson ^^

Back