Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

"92.03" on VMware

Reaction score
TERA 92.03 (VM)

- IP: 192.168.15.12 (Host-only)
- VMware 15 or 16

VM 92.03...

Client 92.03... ---> Client Translation HERE!!

Island of Dawn Classic Files...

Launcher with added IP -->

Last edited:
Reaction score
my PC only have 16GB of ram, can i run both vm server and client?

I recommend you have 2 physical hard drives, one of them must be SSD, put the VM on the SSD and the client on the other HD.
You will have more chances.
EDIT: or you can try your luck with 2 physical hard drives without the SSD. I don't recommend use VM and Client on the same HD.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
yes, i have 2 physical hard drives, on local disk C i am using SSD, and local D is HDD, so i can run it with only 16 GB of RAM? Thank you Robson

Reaction score
yes, i have 2 physical hard drives, on local disk C i am using SSD, and local D is HDD, so i can run it with only 16 GB of RAM? Thank you Robson

Yes i run too... :D:
I had 16gb using 10gb for the VM, now i use 32gb.
But @cintapw, you can try with 32gb.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to regis account? and how to edit launcher to connect to 192.168.145.129? thx

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,

What should I do to open this online? I cannot run server & client on same PC with only 16GB of RAM.
What I did so far:
- Open port 81, 8080 and 7801
- Change 192.168.145.129 to my external IP in DeploymentConfig, LauncherLoginForm, serverlist.xml, serverlist.tw
- Change launcher
What I have right now:
- Register is ok
- Cannot login from launcher

Thank you.

Reaction score
Hi,

What should I do to open this online? I cannot run server & client on same PC with only 16GB of RAM.
What I did so far:
- Open port 81, 8080 and 7801
- Change 192.168.145.129 to my external IP in DeploymentConfig, LauncherLoginForm, serverlist.xml, serverlist.tw
- Change launcher
What I have right now:
- Register is ok
- Cannot login from launcher

Thank you.

If you want to use online with just 16gb i don't recommend it is inappropriate, use 32gb or more.
16gb offline only, but this is for good hardware with SSD included.

Check change IP in SQL Server Configuration Manager.
For more information check the tutorial... https://forum.ragezone.com/f797/release-tera-v92-03-retail-1193481/index29.html

Last edited:

yu0

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
seems like the instance matching is disabled, do you know how to enable it?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
seems like the instance matching is disabled, do you know how to enable it?

Be sure that all world servers are running. It may require time/lot of resources to achieve it

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Robyson - "92.03" on VMware - RaGEZONE Forums

everything works fine even configured it for your ip thank you for sharing :rolleyes:

I have a very weak RAM 16 g ((
I've just been waiting for a very long time

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can someone provide all the full details of the tools and links you'll need to get this all up and running, im only seeing two links to the vm and client files and just finished downloading it and now im stuck without no knowledge ofwhere or how I can get the hub, hub_gw, arb_gwArbiterServer, TopographyServer, WorldServer going, as there seems to be more tools needed to get this all going.

Reaction score
can someone provide all the full details of the tools and links you'll need to get this all up and running, im only seeing two links to the vm and client files and just finished downloading it and now im stuck without no knowledge ofwhere or how I can get the hub, hub_gw, arb_gwArbiterServer, TopographyServer, WorldServer going, as there seems to be more tools needed to get this all going.

You at least read the instructions??? :?:
There are no secrets for this to work, everything was included.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't even know what xampp-control is until I stumbled across another thread for the file for that , basically I don't even know what other tools ill be needing just to get all this running, I don't see any files that I had downloaded that's named Apache Start nor MySQL Start as its not in my external drives .

Back