92.03 (VMware)

Page 33 of 36 FirstFirst ... 23252627282930313233343536 LastLast
Results 481 to 495 of 539
  1. #481
    "One day at a time" Robyson is offline
    [VIP] MemberRank
    Sep 2013 Join Date
    TzionLocation
    1,860Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by punksta View Post
    I think level up too fast and kill mobs easy can i change exp. and dmg. to normal like original game? Thx!

    Изпратено от моят SM-A528B с помощта на Tapatalk
    No changes have been made to this, if you want to make any changes check here:

    https://forum.ragezone.com/f798/mini...hange-1200649/

    Maybe this can help.

  2. #482
    Member punksta is offline
    MemberRank
    Sep 2021 Join Date
    BulgariaLocation
    74Posts
    Sorry for my questions, but someone know how to disable this flight time and fly how you want?

    Изпратено от моят SM-A528B с помощта на Tapatalk

  3. #483
    "One day at a time" Robyson is offline
    [VIP] MemberRank
    Sep 2013 Join Date
    TzionLocation
    1,860Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by punksta View Post
    Sorry for my questions, but someone know how to disable this flight time and fly how you want?

    Изпратено от моят SM-A528B с помощта на Tapatalk
    I don't know but, you can use /@free_flight on/off command.

  4. #484
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! dziobus is offline
    MemberRank
    Apr 2022 Join Date
    437Posts
    I did a little....oopsie and kinda deleted my 92.03 client. Can someone share / send me a link to the 92.03 EUR data center file? I still need it but do not want to download the full client again.

  5. #485
    King is Here ! cinus is offline
    MemberRank
    May 2020 Join Date
    NetherlandLocation
    457Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dziobus View Post
    I did a little....oopsie and kinda deleted my 92.03 client. Can someone share / send me a link to the 92.03 EUR data center file? I still need it but do not want to download the full client again.
    https://forum.ragezone.com/f797/tera...ction-1208296/
    This one here not working ? or its not EU ?

  6. #486
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! dziobus is offline
    MemberRank
    Apr 2022 Join Date
    437Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cinus View Post
    https://forum.ragezone.com/f797/tera...ction-1208296/
    This one here not working ? or its not EU ?
    Oh I did not see the last 3 there yess this is what I need.

  7. #487
    King is Here ! cinus is offline
    MemberRank
    May 2020 Join Date
    NetherlandLocation
    457Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dziobus View Post
    Oh I did not see the last 3 there yess this is what I need.
    Not Problem . If will be not there i will upload . But i remained myself i see somewhere. Shame not everyone are here are helpful if need reupload something or share . I ask many times about client 115 but look like no one have it or pretend to no have or just don't like share for them own inters . I don't have it on steam so i cant download . So that is a problem.

  8. #488
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! dziobus is offline
    MemberRank
    Apr 2022 Join Date
    437Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cinus View Post
    Not Problem . If will be not there i will upload . But i remained myself i see somewhere. Shame not everyone are here are helpful if need reupload something or share . I ask many times about client 115 but look like no one have it or pretend to no have or just don't like share for them own inters . I don't have it on steam so i cant download . So that is a problem.
    What do you need the 115 client for? I mean I have it, but alas my internet isnt all that great so it will take a while to upload.

  9. #489
    TERA Lover :) argeus99 is offline
    MemberRank
    Mar 2019 Join Date
    ColombiaLocation
    540Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cinus View Post
    Not Problem . If will be not there i will upload . But i remained myself i see somewhere. Shame not everyone are here are helpful if need reupload something or share . I ask many times about client 115 but look like no one have it or pretend to no have or just don't like share for them own inters . I don't have it on steam so i cant download . So that is a problem.
    Send me a PM, i'll give you a temp link for it.

  10. #490
    Member punksta is offline
    MemberRank
    Sep 2021 Join Date
    BulgariaLocation
    74Posts
    Somethimes when i play game close and give me this error someone know what is?

    Изпратено от моят SM-A528B с помощта на Tapatalk

  11. #491
    Member punksta is offline
    MemberRank
    Sep 2021 Join Date
    BulgariaLocation
    74Posts
    This settings made for smooth gameplay.

    This settings is in S1Engine file:

    UseMinimalNVIDIADriverShaderOptimization - False
    bSmoothFrameRate - False
    DynamicDecals - False
    Bloom - False
    DepthOfField - False
    V-sync - True

    This is in Nvidia control panel.



    Изпратено от моят SM-A528B с помощта на Tapatalk

  12. #492
    "One day at a time" Robyson is offline
    [VIP] MemberRank
    Sep 2013 Join Date
    TzionLocation
    1,860Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by punksta View Post
    Somethimes when i play game close and give me this error someone know what is?

    Изпратено от моят SM-A528B с помощта на Tapatalk
    This is an error that sometimes happens in the Api,
    you can ignore or update the Api using the one posted by hsdn.

  13. #493
    "One day at a time" Robyson is offline
    [VIP] MemberRank
    Sep 2013 Join Date
    TzionLocation
    1,860Posts

    shout You can add new API for VM..

    Now this API is compatible with Tera Shop (32 Bits)

    https://postimg.cc/5YhBGrNN

    Credits to @hsdn for this beautiful work.

    New API here https://forum.ragezone.com/f797/tera...s-and-1205579/

    Details.: https://forum.ragezone.com/f797/tera...ml#post9147322
    Last edited by Robyson; 31-10-22 at 02:16 PM.

  14. #494
    Enthusiast Thaurus32 is offline
    MemberRank
    Oct 2020 Join Date
    29Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Robson26 View Post
    Now this API is compatible with Tera Shop (32 Bits)

    https://postimg.cc/5YhBGrNN
    Nice!!

  15. #495
    Apprentice peteryoo is offline
    MemberRank
    Aug 2022 Join Date
    19Posts
    hi dear ! could you gave me a files ?
    Google drive files does not working now



Advertisement