Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

전쟁100ck / TeraToolbox-and-old-modifications-only-for-client-version-92.03-92.04

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Looks like a Toolbox with bunch of random mods set for client 92

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
For those unfamiliar, TERA Toolbox is an offshoot of the TERA Proxy (basically a piece of middleware that allowed for script modding; javascript and Node.js). Basically offered a lot of quality of life mods, skill prediction, and a host of other client side enhancements. Toolbox put a GUI over it including point and click module management and download. This one is backported to support 92.03/04. Newer mods however will need to be backported if they've been upgraded for builds past 92.03 (looks like whoever did this has most of the common modules included).

You run this prior to launching the client.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So silly question. I have a Tera Private server built and have been playing on it for weeks, decided to try to play with some client side mods. I cant get this to work at all? I tried to current one, it doesnt work due to my server being 92.03. So I tried this. It has no errors and by the logs you would think it works just fine. Except I never ever see anything displayed in the client, Have tried windowed, fullwin, fullscreen, turning off reshade (was testing out RTGI in Tera), everything. I can get it to bypass the XIGN, then load. through the proxy. But I see no mods ever displayed. Is there a DLL or some hook I am missing. I even see that the client loads 92.3 protocol #####. But nothing seems to give me any data. Anyway, a long shot so I thought I would ask if anyone was able to get this to work. I am using the TW client translated to English with the DC file. THanks, Loki

TERA Foundation
Reaction score
You can just try this Toolbox version (for tera 92/100):
All modules from Get More Mods tab also is compatible with tera patch 92.
Discord

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks so much hsdn. Looks like that one is working, or at least TCC is. I am testing the rest, but I believe this has put me on the right track! Thanks again!

Back