Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

NeoLauncher 0.7.3 (Latest Update)

Reaction score
NeoLauncher 0.9.1a (Latest Update)

NeoLauncher 0.9.1a (Latest)

Image from 0.7.3b:
6Sfc1tq - NeoLauncher 0.7.3 (Latest Update) - RaGEZONE Forums

Updated: 03.01.2021 - NeoLauncher 0.9.1a
-Now just 1 Tl.exe file, no need for 2 different EU/ASIA Clients
-Language Selection in launcher simplified (No Client selection anymore)
-Added "Tl.exe" Path to the config file
For the different Clients to work correctly, the Tl.exe file has always be one folder up from the "\Binaries" folder

example: (Copy files to and edit the path in the config file)
For EU/NA: Tera\Client\Binaries\Tera.exe --> Tera\Client\Tl.exe
For TW: Tera\Binaries\Tera.exe --> Tera\Tl.exe
etc.

Download Link:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
@P5yl0 excause me ,could you tell me which version of chinese client(main land ,not 'taiwan' 's client ) does this emu lancher support?
i have the chinese client 1.98 1.76,1.14,
and a client which have 43 files : 42 of them namedTERA_SHOCK.z42 ,500MB ,
the 43 one named TERA_SHOCK.zip 335.7mb
maybe this can login??

Reaction score
Launcher should work with all Client Versions listed above...
EU, NA, RU, KR, CN, TH, working!
(JAP not tested)

launch process is always the same on all versions,
its just a different folder tree between the clients...
cause of this there are 2 TL.exe files for the starter it just has a max limit of ~5 languages supporting
so i splitted them in 2 variants... one for eu/na/ru and one for asian languages

i will add the tl.exe files in a later version into the launcher file so theres no need to do anything just copying the launcher.exe into the right folder...

Reaction score
latest NA, RU got error: endPopup(131347)gamestr
hmm okay thnx for the notice..
ill check that on the weekend...

for now just took a look on the source and i have that error already i there ...
so far on the messages i had reconstructed that already when played with the files...
marked it back then already as (NA) only error, cause it didnt happened on other clients...
if you havent done something on the files, could be that they have done it with the latest patch..
maybe tl.exe (gamestr) changes...

Code:
if (data.Message == "endPopup(131347)")
{
SimpleLogger.Error($"[NeoLauncher]-> { data.Message } Unknown ?!? GameString Problem, Game Client Crashed! (NA)");
SetLabelStatusText($"Ouuppss, there is a Problem with your GameString Settings! Game Client Crashed.");
return (IntPtr)1;
}

Reaction score
Cant find any errors,
EME 88.05 works fine..
RU cant check but i think should work too

up to.. EU works to...
Version: Live-90.02 GF #10 (Gold)

so there should no problems with any client from 88 ->90
the direectroy tree and files between those client havent changed..

i think you have some corrupted files or any miss configuration.

3T91KzW - NeoLauncher 0.7.3 (Latest Update) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I really don't understand the text tutorial. and I have problems I do something wrong and I don't know what it is, I followed the steps as I understood in the text but I can't enter. could you help me please?the videos you have do not have the same files as your current server.

https://prnt.sc/rwxxla I cannot enter the server :( P5yl0

Reaction score
I really don't understand the text tutorial. and I have problems I do something wrong and I don't know what it is, I followed the steps as I understood in the text but I can't enter. could you help me please?the videos you have do not have the same files as your current server.

I cannot enter the server :( P5yl0

you error is on server side... check out what the gameserver says when you try to enter,
cause the launcher is just to startup the game till the serverlist screen where you are...
from that part the connection goes to the gameserver,
be sure you use in launcher same crypt mode for user login(password) as the gameserver (normaly "md5")
if you use launcher > authorization there shopuld be no problem cause the check already happens in the launcher then...
if you dont use web authorization be sure you have the correct crypt mode and a existing user (account) in your mysql database...
and the correct data (ip) in your serverlist files to connect to a gameserver

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@P5yl0 Could you make a current video tutorial please but with everything necessary for a novice like me to do it, I would appreciate it quite a lot..

Last edited:
Reaction score
@P5yl0 Could you make a current video tutorial please but with everything necessary for a novice like me to do it, I would appreciate it quite a lot..

should be explainded in the video i already uploaded time ago...
->

Sorry for hijacking the thread, but Id like to know where to get latest Git for the server files.
I havent played TERA since so I figured might as well as try it on local host. haha

Also, I create launchers if I can help let me know.

you should take a look in the >TERA Shock< thread...
its so far the latest server files you will find out there..
all others are private or never released or whatever ...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So I think I'm getting close to getting this working but I'm stuck. So I followed the old video guide, got the gameserver working and other things setup. Now when I leave the UseAuth false it seems to open up the game but doesn't have the correct name for the test server in the list and I can't get on. I don't see any errors but then again I probably wouldn't. So what I guess I need to do is set to "true" and figure out how to setup things in the auth-config file. The problem is....even though it seems self explanatory not sure what I'm looking at...so here...on this part..

2. Edit file -> .\auth-config.php
Fill out the following SQL and Account Information part, should be self explaining with the comments...

//SQL Information
$host['hostname'] = 'localhost'; // MySql Hostname <--- not sure what this should be.
$host['user'] = 'root'; // Database Username <--- is this the username I setup in the browser?
$host['password'] = 'password'; // Database Password <--- same as password I setup in browser?
$host['database'] = 'dbname'; // Database Name <--- and what database?

//Account Information
$database['table'] = 'your_accounts_table'; // Database [AccountTable] <--- what is this table?
$database['username'] = 'your_login_username'; // Database [AccountTable ->Username] <-- username I setup in browser again?
$database['password'] = 'your_login_password'; // Database [AccountTable -> Password] <--- same?

Also, not sure if I need to change the port numbers in the serverlist file or the ones in default will work. Pretty sure I have everything in the right place or it wouldn't have started up in False mode. So I guess I need to figure out what all those mean when I set it up in True mode so it will work. And yes, I'm not great with SQL or I'd probably know this stuff so, give me the dummies version if possible :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can log in to the game when using the Chinese client, but you cannot enter the server! what is the problem? Thank you~
P5yl0 - NeoLauncher 0.7.3 (Latest Update) - RaGEZONE Forums

So I think I'm getting close to getting this working but I'm stuck. So I followed the old video guide, got the gameserver working and other things setup. Now when I leave the UseAuth false it seems to open up the game but doesn't have the correct name for the test server in the list and I can't get on. I don't see any errors but then again I probably wouldn't. So what I guess I need to do is set to "true" and figure out how to setup things in the auth-config file. The problem is....even though it seems self explanatory not sure what I'm looking at...so here...on this part..

2. Edit file -> .\auth-config.php
Fill out the following SQL and Account Information part, should be self explaining with the comments...

//SQL Information
$host['hostname'] = 'localhost'; // MySql Hostname <--- not sure what this should be.
$host['user'] = 'root'; // Database Username <--- is this the username I setup in the browser?
$host['password'] = 'password'; // Database Password <--- same as password I setup in browser?
$host['database'] = 'dbname'; // Database Name <--- and what database?

//Account Information
$database['table'] = 'your_accounts_table'; // Database [AccountTable] <--- what is this table?
$database['username'] = 'your_login_username'; // Database [AccountTable ->Username] <-- username I setup in browser again?
$database['password'] = 'your_login_password'; // Database [AccountTable -> Password] <--- same?

Also, not sure if I need to change the port numbers in the serverlist file or the ones in default will work. Pretty sure I have everything in the right place or it wouldn't have started up in False mode. So I guess I need to figure out what all those mean when I set it up in True mode so it will work. And yes, I'm not great with SQL or I'd probably know this stuff so, give me the dummies version if possible :)

I can enter and can search the server, but I can't enter, I don't know what the reason is ~

Last edited:
Back