NeoLauncher 0.7.3 (Latest Update)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    True MemberRank
    Oct 2004 Join Date
    HellLocation
    1,146Posts

Re: NeoLauncher 0.7.3 (Latest Update)

NeoLauncher 0.7.3 (Latest Update)
    Sorry for hijacking the thread, but Id like to know where to get latest Git for the server files.
    I havent played TERA since so I figured might as well as try it on local host. haha

Also, I create launchers if I can help let me know.
    Professional Game Launchers at Lowest Price
    >> CLICK HERE (RZ THREAD) <<

True MemberRank
    Feb 2012 Join Date
    GermanyLocation
    391Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gatitoxp View Post
    @P5yl0 Could you make a current video tutorial please but with everything necessary for a novice like me to do it, I would appreciate it quite a lot..
    should be explainded in the video i already uploaded time ago...
    ->
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ul237EnpvQE

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by master_unknown View Post
    Sorry for hijacking the thread, but Id like to know where to get latest Git for the server files.
    I havent played TERA since so I figured might as well as try it on local host. haha

Also, I create launchers if I can help let me know.
    you should take a look in the >TERA Shock< thread...
    its so far the latest server files you will find out there..
    all others are private or never released or whatever ...

MemberRank
    Jul 2013 Join Date
    RussiaLocation
    108Posts

@P5yl0
    friend, we waiting u in discord, pls check my link in TeraShock thread)

MemberRank
    Jun 2017 Join Date
    33Posts

So I think I'm getting close to getting this working but I'm stuck. So I followed the old video guide, got the gameserver working and other things setup. Now when I leave the UseAuth false it seems to open up the game but doesn't have the correct name for the test server in the list and I can't get on. I don't see any errors but then again I probably wouldn't. So what I guess I need to do is set to "true" and figure out how to setup things in the auth-config file. The problem is....even though it seems self explanatory not sure what I'm looking at...so here...on this part..

2. Edit file -> .\auth-config.php
    Fill out the following SQL and Account Information part, should be self explaining with the comments...

//SQL Information
    $host['hostname'] = 'localhost'; // MySql Hostname <--- not sure what this should be.
    $host['user'] = 'root'; // Database Username <--- is this the username I setup in the browser?
    $host['password'] = 'password'; // Database Password <--- same as password I setup in browser?
    $host['database'] = 'dbname'; // Database Name <--- and what database?

//Account Information
    $database['table'] = 'your_accounts_table'; // Database [AccountTable] <--- what is this table?
    $database['username'] = 'your_login_username'; // Database [AccountTable ->Username] <-- username I setup in browser again?
    $database['password'] = 'your_login_password'; // Database [AccountTable -> Password] <--- same?

Also, not sure if I need to change the port numbers in the serverlist file or the ones in default will work. Pretty sure I have everything in the right place or it wouldn't have started up in False mode. So I guess I need to figure out what all those mean when I set it up in True mode so it will work. And yes, I'm not great with SQL or I'd probably know this stuff so, give me the dummies version if possible :)

MemberRank
    Jun 2019 Join Date
    9Posts

thumbs up Re: NeoLauncher 0.7.3 (Latest Update)

You can log in to the game when using the Chinese client, but you cannot enter the server! what is the problem? Thank you~

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tanzer21 View Post
    So I think I'm getting close to getting this working but I'm stuck. So I followed the old video guide, got the gameserver working and other things setup. Now when I leave the UseAuth false it seems to open up the game but doesn't have the correct name for the test server in the list and I can't get on. I don't see any errors but then again I probably wouldn't. So what I guess I need to do is set to "true" and figure out how to setup things in the auth-config file. The problem is....even though it seems self explanatory not sure what I'm looking at...so here...on this part..

2. Edit file -> .\auth-config.php
    Fill out the following SQL and Account Information part, should be self explaining with the comments...

//SQL Information
    $host['hostname'] = 'localhost'; // MySql Hostname <--- not sure what this should be.
    $host['user'] = 'root'; // Database Username <--- is this the username I setup in the browser?
    $host['password'] = 'password'; // Database Password <--- same as password I setup in browser?
    $host['database'] = 'dbname'; // Database Name <--- and what database?

//Account Information
    $database['table'] = 'your_accounts_table'; // Database [AccountTable] <--- what is this table?
    $database['username'] = 'your_login_username'; // Database [AccountTable ->Username] <-- username I setup in browser again?
    $database['password'] = 'your_login_password'; // Database [AccountTable -> Password] <--- same?

Also, not sure if I need to change the port numbers in the serverlist file or the ones in default will work. Pretty sure I have everything in the right place or it wouldn't have started up in False mode. So I guess I need to figure out what all those mean when I set it up in True mode so it will work. And yes, I'm not great with SQL or I'd probably know this stuff so, give me the dummies version if possible :)

I can enter and can search the server, but I can't enter, I don't know what the reason is ~
    Last edited by susunhok; 16-05-20 at 09:55 AM.

MemberRank
    Jun 2019 Join Date
    9Posts

2020-05-17 02:41:41 :: [DEBUG] :: [NeoLauncher]-> Rcvd Message: gameEvent(1022)
    2020-05-17 02:41:41 :: [INFO] :: [NeoLauncher]-> gameEvent(1022) Start XingCode (TH only)
    2020-05-17 02:41:52 :: [DEBUG] :: [NeoLauncher]-> Rcvd Message: gameEvent(1023)
    2020-05-17 02:41:52 :: [INFO] :: [NeoLauncher]-> gameEvent(1023) Stop XincCode (TH only
    2020-05-17 02:41:57 :: [DEBUG] :: [NeoLauncher]-> Rcvd Message: endPopup(4294967295)
    2020-05-17 02:41:57 :: [ERROR] :: [NeoLauncher]-> endPopup(4294967295) Client/Language missmatch Problem!

True MemberRank
    Feb 2011 Join Date
    RussiaLocation
    297Posts

https://prnt.sc/wev69t hybrid analyse
    Please, click the Like button, thumb-up or (star icon) +Rep if you feel I've helped you

True MemberRank
    Feb 2012 Join Date
    GermanyLocation
    391Posts

File should be clean..? from where did you download?

MemberRank
    Mar 2019 Join Date
    ColombiaLocation
    125Posts

Thanks for update!

Tried the new version but the client not launchs, stuck at "Start Game"

[2021-01-03][13:14:21]::[INFO]::[Core]-> Load File: neo_conf
    [2021-01-03][13:14:21]::[INFO]::[NeoLauncher]-> Config: [UseAuth] : False
    [2021-01-03][13:14:21]::[INFO]::[NeoLauncher]-> Config: [UseAuth] : True
    [2021-01-03][13:14:21]::[INFO]::[NeoLauncher]-> Connect to: http://10.0.0.81:81/launcher/auth.php
    [2021-01-03][13:14:21]::[WARN]::[NeoLauncher]-> Welcome, User: test logged in!
    [2021-01-03][13:14:21]::[DEBUG]::[NeoLauncher]-> EME.LauncherWnd Instance Handle -> 1c0000
    [2021-01-03][13:14:21]::[DEBUG]::[NeoLauncher]-> RegisterClassEx -> c3e5
    [2021-01-03][13:14:21]::[DEBUG]::[NeoLauncher]-> EME.LauncherWnd CreateWindowEx Window Handle -> 1c115a
    [2021-01-03][13:14:21]::[DEBUG]::[NeoLauncher]-> CreateProcess ProcessId -> TL.exe -> 0
    [2021-01-03][13:14:21]::[DEBUG]::[NeoLauncher]-> CreateProcess ThreadId -> TL.exe -> 0
    [2021-01-03][13:14:21]::[DEBUG]::[NeoLauncher]-> CreateProcess hProcess -> TL.exe -> 0
    [2021-01-03][13:14:21]::[DEBUG]::[NeoLauncher]-> CreateProcess hThread -> TL.exe -> 0
    [2021-01-03][13:14:21]::[DEBUG]::[NeoLauncher]-> ResumeThread -> TL.exe -> ok

True MemberRank
    Feb 2012 Join Date
    GermanyLocation
    391Posts

Quote Originally Posted by argeus99 View Post
    Thanks for update!

Tried the new version but the client not launchs, stuck at "Start Game"

[2021-01-03][13:14:21]::[DEBUG]::[NeoLauncher]-> CreateProcess hThread -> TL.exe -> 0
    [2021-01-03][13:14:21]::[DEBUG]::[NeoLauncher]-> ResumeThread -> TL.exe -> ok
    TL.exe - =0 .. your TL.exe file is not found...

As said in the first thread you have .to copy the Tl.exe one folder up from the binaries foider from tera...
    and edit the config file to set the correct path there..
    it can be different to some clients... cause SEA / and EU/NA have small diffrent folder structure ..

MemberRank
    Nov 2008 Join Date
    123Posts

@P5yl0

I'm attempting to load into the 92.03 server with the EME 92.03 client using your launcher, and it logs in successfully and boots up the client without any problems, however, the serverlist isn't being updated.

In the console it shows: [Neolauncher] -> msg: http://127.0.0.1:81/server/serverlist.en

And there is a edited serverlist.en in that directory, but whenever I make any changes to it, the serverlist remains the same on the client, therefore preventing me from logging in. Any ideas?

True MemberRank
    Feb 2012 Join Date
    GermanyLocation
    391Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LordVenom View Post
    @P5yl0

I'm attempting to load into the 92.03 server with the EME 92.03 client using your launcher, and it logs in successfully and boots up the client without any problems, however, the serverlist isn't being updated.

In the console it shows: [Neolauncher] -> msg: http://127.0.0.1:81/server/serverlist.en

And there is a edited serverlist.en in that directory, but whenever I make any changes to it, the serverlist remains the same on the client, therefore preventing me from logging in. Any ideas?

ill take a look later, but so far i didn´ t had that problem with changing sls file till now,

do you maybe have a download link for the 9203EME or EU/NA Client? i just have the 9203TW to test...

MemberRank
    Nov 2008 Join Date
    123Posts

Quote Originally Posted by P5yl0 View Post
    ill take a look later, but so far i didn´ t had that problem with changing sls file till now,

do you maybe have a download link for the 9203EME or EU/NA Client? i just have the 9203TW to test...
    I downloaded it directly from steam using DepotDownloader (from GitHub)

Using the launch arguments of:
    dotnet DepotDownloader.dll -app 323370 -depot 323371 -manifest 8351795627425843551 -username <steamLogin> -password <steamPassword>

This will download the TERA client at version 92.03 directly from Steam.

True MemberRank
    Feb 2012 Join Date
    GermanyLocation
    391Posts

@P5yl0

?
    okay got it...
    cause the nlauncher uses a (modded) official tl.exe file for connecting with the client...
    but it looks like theres an update/keepalive timer in the tl.exe...
    refreshing sls edits work but it takes ~30seconds till you get the updated response...
    just edit the sls file and wait a bit...
    ;)

- - - Updated - - -

I downloaded it directly from steam using DepotDownloader (from GitHub)

Using the launch arguments of:
    dotnet DepotDownloader.dll -app 323370 -depot 323371 -manifest 8351795627425843551 -username <steamLogin> -password <steamPassword>

This will download the TERA client at version 92.03 directly from Steam.
    Cant download from steam..
    App 323370 (TERA) is not available from this account.

think i need the "appmanifest_323370..acf" file from the Steam folder...
    the only revision i have for tera is... 212740 but thats the latest EU(GF) ...

MemberRank
    Nov 2008 Join Date
    123Posts

okay got it...
    cause the nlauncher uses a (modded) official tl.exe file for connecting with the client...
    but it looks like theres an update/keepalive timer in the tl.exe...
    refreshing sls edits work but it takes ~30seconds till you get the updated response...
    just edit the sls file and wait a bit...
    ;)
    Can't manage to get this to work. Not really sure what's going on lol.

Cant download from steam..
    App 323370 (TERA) is not available from this account.

think i need the "appmanifest_323370..acf" file from the Steam folder...
    the only revision i have for tera is... 212740 but thats the latest EU(GF) ...
    You need to login to a steam account. Won't let you download anonymous.

Enter credentials, then it'll ask you to verify your steam. This tool uses steamcmd to download directly from Steam's database so it requires accounts for games; but not tools usually.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Advertisement