Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Tera Datacenter unpacked (EUR, FRA , GER, ClientRevision: 286099)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey! I managed to unpack the newest Tera-Datacenter / Database (ClientRevision: 286099).

I'll share it with you.

Does anyone know how to get Items / Spells and more out of it?

Thanks alot!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not yet. But I'm working on it. You can gather some useful information on the old emulator sources. There is a parser for the datacenter 1725.
Maybe we can collect our progress on the datacenter file format on this thread public.

One request for the future: could you please make a litte picture tutorial how did you gather the client. I want to be able to export it on myself if a new client is released.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sure! I can post what you need ;-). I'll look into your source. Currently i don't have a clue where to start analysing the database. Btw if you need unpacked tera i'll share it with you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oups. I wrote client and meant key :D
I'm able to unpack it, the problem is how to gather the key from the client. Could you document that? ^^

Edit:
Reuploaded the datacenter files I got (+yours). Just for the record.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks ;-). I will start looking into the stuff ( how to read the database ) tomorrow. I also wrote a little tool that automaticly gains the correct Key and IV :). I'll share it soon.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello!
I just registered to say thank you for this, I've been looking for unpacked datacenter files for a while now. Is there any update on this? Have you guys managed to parse data from it?
Again, thanks for sharing, it's much appreciated!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@mangojoe i will thank u for this great release :) and i hope u share your crypt gaining tool soon :)

yeah .. i managed to get the old DCTools working .. now only for the german Datacenter but i'm even working on the english version and after i finished it, i will release it :)

the problem is that it is still needed to write a new Parser, the old DataTools Parse didn't work because it looks like the whole data structure was changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back