[Release] Tera Datacenter unpacked (EUR, FRA , GER, ClientRevision: 286099)

MemberRank
    May 2015 Join Date
    16Posts

Hey! I managed to unpack the newest Tera-Datacenter / Database (ClientRevision: 286099).

I'll share it with you.

Download: S1Data.rar | www.xup.in

Does anyone know how to get Items / Spells and more out of it?

Thanks alot!

MemberRank
    Aug 2008 Join Date
    86Posts

Re: [Release] Tera Datacenter unpacked (EUR, FRA , GER, ClientRevision: 286099)

Not yet. But I'm working on it. You can gather some useful information on the old emulator sources. There is a parser for the datacenter 1725.
    Maybe we can collect our progress on the datacenter file format on this thread public.

One request for the future: could you please make a litte picture tutorial how did you gather the client. I want to be able to export it on myself if a new client is released.

MemberRank
    May 2015 Join Date
    16Posts

Sure! I can post what you need ;-). I'll look into your source. Currently i don't have a clue where to start analysing the database. Btw if you need unpacked tera i'll share it with you.

MemberRank
    Aug 2008 Join Date
    86Posts

Oups. I wrote client and meant key :D
    I'm able to unpack it, the problem is how to gather the key from the client. Could you document that? ^^

Edit:
    Reuploaded the datacenter files I got (+yours). Just for the record.
    DC 1705 (Credits to the Cerium Unity Team)
    DC 3011 (Credits to Ekey)
    DC 3104 (Credits to mangojoe)
    Last edited by GoneUp; 19-05-15 at 05:11 PM.

MemberRank
    May 2015 Join Date
    16Posts

Thanks ;-). I will start looking into the stuff ( how to read the database ) tomorrow. I also wrote a little tool that automaticly gains the correct Key and IV :-). I'll share it soon.

MemberRank
    Jun 2015 Join Date
    1Posts

Hello!
    I just registered to say thank you for this, I've been looking for unpacked datacenter files for a while now. Is there any update on this? Have you guys managed to parse data from it?
    Again, thanks for sharing, it's much appreciated!

MemberRank
    Dec 2013 Join Date
    7Posts

@mangojoe i will thank u for this great release :) and i hope u share your crypt gaining tool soon :)

yeah .. i managed to get the old DCTools working .. now only for the german Datacenter but i'm even working on the english version and after i finished it, i will release it :)

the problem is that it is still needed to write a new Parser, the old DataTools Parse didn't work because it looks like the whole data structure was changed.

MemberRank
    Dec 2013 Join Date
    7Posts

Heyo :)

DataCenter Tool for this Files : https://forum.ragezone.com/f797/tera...ified-1066866/
    :)

Have Fun :)

MemberRank
    May 2015 Join Date
    16Posts

Advertisement