Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE ]TERA v100.02 RETAIL FILES

Reaction score
here go try so -Start VMWARE
-Edit Virtual Network IP
-Choose VM8 (NAT) < ---------------------OBS HERE
-Subnet IP 192.168.0.0
-Edit DHCP Setting : Starting IP Adress 192.168.0.2 / Ending IP Adress 192.168.0.254
-Edit NAT Settings : Gateway IP 192.168.0.2

try to see if you are able to ping the IP the virtual machine .. if everything is ok. it had worked well.

So I'm able to ping the VM, but I'm unable to ping laragon. It gives a Destination host unreachable error.

So I'm able to ping the VM, but I'm unable to ping laragon. It gives a Destination host unreachable error.

So I actually got it working somehow. I set the VM from NAT -> host-only -> NAT and somehow that made it work. I guess make sure that it's set to NAT, for anyone that may have this problem in the future.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Has anyone figured out where to specify admin permissions? Currently every account/user can use commands; looking for a way to limit this to specific accounts/characters. It seems setting an admin flag doesn't do anything currently.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Has anyone figured out where to specify admin permissions? Currently every account/user can use commands; looking for a way to limit this to specific accounts/characters. It seems setting an admin flag doesn't do anything currently.

Don't ask me how, you can do it with arbiter hook, someone on devroom discord called sasha made a fix for it. Tho it looks like its either activated for all, or disabled for all.
You need to change the name of the exe in the 0.ArbiterServer.bat if you are using it.

Link :

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
VM with fully preconfigured (just click .bat files one by one) servers which includes Tera (14 GB of RAM), Blade & Soul, MU Legend, Soulworker and Vindictus

This one for the VM:

Download and unzip all the .zip files into one folder, then open VMWare Workstation (I have 16 PRO version) and click "Open virtual machine". Select the .vmx in the folder where you unpacked the game server.

This one for running the games:

This one for requirements and what you have to do in order to play:

Archive password - TT

what is vindictus version in this vm? is it still the old 1.69 ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have the server up and running, made sure these endpoints are available: (This is fine, I set it in the neolauncher config) - Is this required to use neolauncher? - what is the auth.php in the config? do I have to make it available in xampp too?Could someone help me how to start the launcher? So far I tried the latest version of neolauncher, I could start the game and see the server list, but whenever I click on enter server the client crashes. I'm using TERA_CLIENT_CORE.Please give me some hints. Thanks in advance.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have the server up and running, made sure these endpoints are available: (This is fine, I set it in the neolauncher config) - Is this required to use neolauncher? - what is the auth.php in the config? do I have to make it available in xampp too?Could someone help me how to start the launcher? So far I tried the latest version of neolauncher, I could start the game and see the server list, but whenever I click on enter server the client crashes. I'm using TERA_CLIENT_CORE.Please give me some hints. Thanks in advance.

Unless P5ylo updated his neo launcher, its actually not completely compatible with this server, you have to use the one provided with the TW client and hexedit IP in it.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
(Start VMWARE )
-Edit Virtual Network IP
-Choose VM8 (NAT) < ==========OBS HERE
-Subnet IP 192.168.0.0
-Edit DHCP Setting : Starting IP Adress 192.168.0.2 / Ending IP Adress 192.168.0.254
-Edit NAT Settings : Gateway IP 192.168.0.2
try to see if you are able to ping the IP the virtual machine .. if everything is ok. it had worked well.

Hey! I have done these settings, but the launcher is not responding at 192.168.0.107:81/reg What else can I try to configure? Where could I have made a mistake? Best regards, Stanny!

UPD:
Its a working! :))

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hey! I have done these settings, but the launcher is not responding at 192.168.0.107:81/reg What else can I try to configure? Where could I have made a mistake? Best regards, Stanny!

Which IP address reply your VM when you ping? ...make sure your VM IP is 192.168.0.107, if not, that's why it didn't work

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Don't ask me how, you can do it with arbiter hook, someone on devroom discord called sasha made a fix for it. Tho it looks like its either activated for all, or disabled for all.
You need to change the name of the exe in the 0.ArbiterServer.bat if you are using it.

Link :

Seems like this just changes a flag from something like QAServer true/false. There has to be away to either utilize character adminstatus or via an account flag when authenticating that is able to enable commands.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Seems like this just changes a flag from something like QAServer true/false. There has to be away to either utilize character adminstatus or via an account flag when authenticating that is able to enable commands.

Yeah i saw that, but i didn't saw other way yet, maybe its something we will have to make up by our own? Depends if server ask for teraapi before each admin command. If so, we can just remove grail and make it in php or w.e, as long we got control on code I guess?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I start the game , login: test001 / pass: 12345678 , game start launching xing.... then game start but freeze and stop executable :/

PS: Fixe all :Finaly thkns.

Blade & Soul, MU Legend, Soulworker clients ? any 1 have ?

Tera Client EN ?

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can someone tell me how to fix the Error that DataServer.exe gives when I start it? It says that it cannot connect to the MYSQL or that the SSQL does not exist? and I have THE XAMPP Working correctly

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can someone tell me how to fix the Error that DataServer.exe gives when I start it? It says that it cannot connect to the MYSQL or that the SSQL does not exist? and I have THE XAMPP Working correctly

It's not necessary to run/play.
However to fix it, you'll need to hexedit it, and change the password and username to match whatever you configured.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hoooo i need Tera Client EN .... can´t find :/

I've translated the TW dc to english in proportion of 98%.

download here

Alsow you can use my tool to apply further translations, i'll make a guide soon.

download here

Were to put ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It's not necessary to run/play.However to fix it, you'll need to hexedit it, and change the password and username to match whatever you configured.
this is the error that meERROR: [DBNETLIB] [ConnectionOpen (Connect ()).] SQL Server does not exist or access to it has been denied.Init mysql success!Error! init mssql fail!11:33:09 [INFO] init MYSQL failed!Press a key to continue . . .

Reaction score

nLauncher does not work with the RETAIL SERVER files!
but im working on a "plain .php API" solution so no need for running GRAIL or other api tool
just put the php files on the web/root and go..

-serverside:
api request and servicetest done,

launcher side:
login(checks) are mostly done
working on the Character data requests/responses at the moment..

nlauncher_ret - [RELEASE ]TERA v100.02 RETAIL FILES - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
nLauncher does not work with the RETAIL SERVER files! but im working on a "plain .php API" solution so no need for running GRAIL or other api tooljust put the php files on the web/root and go..-serverside:api request and servicetest done, launcher side:login(checks) are mostly doneworking on the Character data requests/responses at the moment..View attachment 168962
Would be awesome to skip that grail api. For some reason ragezone doesn't let me open the images. So right now, if I host the auth.php and configure the launcher, it won't work, but it is a work in progress. I'll keep checking.If anyone else wondering, I managed to get the server running with Windows Server 2019, SQL Server 2019 Enterprise, and a fresh Xampp install, with MariaDB and phpMyAdmin working. Also with around 10 gb ram and 3 processor cores provided for the vm, and using a 100gb pagefile on ssd (I know ppl already figured this out).

Back