Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE ]TERA v100.02 RETAIL FILES

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
here I update the link to the api I deleted my server but the api remained (((

maybe someone will need it

this server needs 128 GB of RAM for full operation

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
why ? they works fine and it is easy to add new function so why its "awesome" to skip it ?

Just because it is Java and could be replaced by any other language, i would replace it too. A Go back-end or plain php could be nice there.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So I've been playing around with the server and...wow. This section going from being almost dead to literally having retail files that pretty much work out of the box, this is insane.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just because it is Java and could be replaced by any other language, i would replace it too. A Go back-end or plain php could be nice there.
exactly, I'm a .net developer, and this thing looks messy. The way we run it is bad, it is in hot reload mode.It only responds to http requests with json, and reads the mysql db. should be kinda easy to rewrite. I might give it a try.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
exactly, I'm a .net developer, and this thing looks messy. The way we run it is bad, it is in hot reload mode.It only responds to http requests with json, and reads the mysql db. should be kinda easy to rewrite. I might give it a try.

Yeah, its only POST requests, u can do with any language you want. Just need to be sure to rewrite all functions present in grail, and u can see whats already existing, so shouldn't be that much an issue unless there's some hidden settings that would prevent it to work

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ehh, i got it all started with 92gb's of ram. dont see where you're getting the extra 36gb of ram from? unless im missing another server that's manually started?

that's having all these started "https://prnt.sc/y7vuh9" and the hub and arb started, including grails.

Does anyone have the client?
all the links are dead.

msg me ill send you a link

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah, its only POST requests, u can do with any language you want. Just need to be sure to rewrite all functions present in grail, and u can see whats already existing, so shouldn't be that much an issue unless there's some hidden settings that would prevent it to work
I ound the routing config in the grails, so I wont miss anything. I started to rewrite in ASP.NET Core 3.1, only the routing works atm, gotta capture the requests to see whats inside. When I'm done I'm willing to share it if anyone needs.

Reaction score
So me try compile TERAapi trought Grails.
It's wonderful but not work, me catch exceptin, no matter what the JDK me use 8 or 11 or 15.
Code:
2021-02-04 20:30:44.423 ERROR --- [  restartedMain] o.s.boot.SpringApplication
             : Application run failed

groovy.lang.MissingMethodException: No signature of method: grails.orm.bootstrap.HibernateDatastoreSpringInitializer$_getBeanDefinitions_closure1$_closure3.doCall() is applicable for argument types: (grails.spring.BeanBuilder) values: [grails.spring.BeanBuilder@1a0b1f3]
Possible solutions: doCall(java.lang.Object, java.lang.Object), findAll(), findAll(), isCase(java.lang.Object), isCase(java.lang.Object)
        at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.metaclass.ClosureMetaClass.invokeMethod(ClosureMetaClass.java:255)
        at groovy.lang.MetaClassImpl.invokeMethod(MetaClassImpl.java:1041)
        at groovy.lang.Closure.call(Closure.java:405)
        at groovy.lang.Closure.call(Closure.java:421)
        at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.DefaultGroovyMethods.each(DefaultGroovyMethods.java:2330)
        at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.DefaultGroovyMethods.each(DefaultGroovyMethods.java:2158)
        at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.dgm$183.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.PogoMetaMethodSite$PogoMetaMethodSiteNoUnwrapNoCoerce.invoke(PogoMetaMethodSite.java:223)
        at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.PogoMetaMethodSite.call(PogoMetaMethodSite.java:70)
        at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.CallSiteArray.defaultCall(CallSiteArray.java:47)
        at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.call(AbstractCallSite.java:115)
        at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.call(AbstractCallSite.java:127)
        at grails.orm.bootstrap.HibernateDatastoreSpringInitializer$_getBeanDefinitions_closure1.doCall(HibernateDatastoreSpringInitializer.groovy:163)
        at grails.orm.bootstrap.HibernateDatastoreSpringInitializer$_getBeanDefinitions_closure1.doCall(HibernateDatastoreSpringInitializer.groovy)
        at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
        at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
        at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
        at java.base/java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:566)
        at org.codehaus.groovy.reflection.CachedMethod.invoke(CachedMethod.java:101)
        at groovy.lang.MetaMethod.doMethodInvoke(MetaMethod.java:323)
        at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.metaclass.ClosureMetaClass.invokeMethod(ClosureMetaClass.java:263)
        at groovy.lang.Closure.call(Closure.java:399)
        at grails.plugin.hibernate.HibernateGrailsPlugin$_doWithSpring_closure1.doCall(HibernateGrailsPlugin.groovy:76)
        at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
        at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
        at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
        at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.metaclass.ClosureMetaClass.invokeMethod(ClosureMetaClass.java:263)
        at grails.spring.BeanBuilder.invokeBeanDefiningClosure(BeanBuilder.java:759)
        at grails.spring.BeanBuilder.beans(BeanBuilder.java:588)
        at grails.spring.BeanBuilder.invokeMethod(BeanBuilder.java:531)
        at org.grails.plugins.DefaultGrailsPlugin.doWithRuntimeConfiguration(DefaultGrailsPlugin.java:543)
        at org.grails.plugins.AbstractGrailsPluginManager.doRuntimeConfiguration(AbstractGrailsPluginManager.java:166)
        at grails.boot.config.GrailsApplicationPostProcessor.postProcessBeanDefinitionRegistry(GrailsApplicationPostProcessor.groovy:171)
        at org.springframework.context.support.PostProcessorRegistrationDelegate.invokeBeanDefinitionRegistryPostProcessors(PostProcessorRegistrationDelegate.java:275)
        at org.springframework.context.support.PostProcessorRegistrationDelegate.invokeBeanFactoryPostProcessors(PostProcessorRegistrationDelegate.java:125)
        at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.invokeBeanFactoryPostProcessors(AbstractApplicationContext.java:706)
        at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:532)
        at org.springframework.boot.web.servlet.context.ServletWebServerApplicationContext.refresh(ServletWebServerApplicationContext.java:141)
        at org.springframework.boot.SpringApplication.refresh(SpringApplication.java:744)
        at org.springframework.boot.SpringApplication.refreshContext(SpringApplication.java:391)
        at org.springframework.boot.SpringApplication.run(SpringApplication.java:312)
        at grails.boot.GrailsApp.run(GrailsApp.groovy:99)
        at grails.boot.GrailsApp.run(GrailsApp.groovy:485)
        at grails.boot.GrailsApp.run(GrailsApp.groovy:472)
        at teraapi.Application.main(Application.groovy:11)
        at org.springframework.boot.devtools.restart.RestartLauncher.run(RestartLauncher.java:49)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So me try compile TERAapi trought Grails.It's wonderful but not work, me catch exceptin, no matter what the JDK me use 8 or 11 or 15.
Code:
2021-02-04 20:30:44.423 ERROR --- [  restartedMain] o.s.boot.SpringApplication             : Application run failedgroovy.lang.MissingMethodException: No signature of method: grails.orm.bootstrap.HibernateDatastoreSpringInitializer$_getBeanDefinitions_closure1$_closure3.doCall() is applicable for argument types: (grails.spring.BeanBuilder) values: [grails.spring.BeanBuilder@1a0b1f3]Possible solutions: doCall(java.lang.Object, java.lang.Object), findAll(), findAll(), isCase(java.lang.Object), isCase(java.lang.Object)        at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.metaclass.ClosureMetaClass.invokeMethod(ClosureMetaClass.java:255)        at groovy.lang.MetaClassImpl.invokeMethod(MetaClassImpl.java:1041)        at groovy.lang.Closure.call(Closure.java:405)        at groovy.lang.Closure.call(Closure.java:421)        at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.DefaultGroovyMethods.each(DefaultGroovyMethods.java:2330)        at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.DefaultGroovyMethods.each(DefaultGroovyMethods.java:2158)        at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.dgm$183.invoke(Unknown Source)        at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.PogoMetaMethodSite$PogoMetaMethodSiteNoUnwrapNoCoerce.invoke(PogoMetaMethodSite.java:223)        at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.PogoMetaMethodSite.call(PogoMetaMethodSite.java:70)        at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.CallSiteArray.defaultCall(CallSiteArray.java:47)        at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.call(AbstractCallSite.java:115)        at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.call(AbstractCallSite.java:127)        at grails.orm.bootstrap.HibernateDatastoreSpringInitializer$_getBeanDefinitions_closure1.doCall(HibernateDatastoreSpringInitializer.groovy:163)        at grails.orm.bootstrap.HibernateDatastoreSpringInitializer$_getBeanDefinitions_closure1.doCall(HibernateDatastoreSpringInitializer.groovy)        at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)        at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)        at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)        at java.base/java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:566)        at org.codehaus.groovy.reflection.CachedMethod.invoke(CachedMethod.java:101)        at groovy.lang.MetaMethod.doMethodInvoke(MetaMethod.java:323)        at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.metaclass.ClosureMetaClass.invokeMethod(ClosureMetaClass.java:263)        at groovy.lang.MetaClassImpl.invokeMethod(MetaClassImpl.java:1041)        at groovy.lang.Closure.call(Closure.java:405)        at groovy.lang.Closure.call(Closure.java:399)        at grails.plugin.hibernate.HibernateGrailsPlugin$_doWithSpring_closure1.doCall(HibernateGrailsPlugin.groovy:76)        at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)        at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)        at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)        at java.base/java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:566)        at org.codehaus.groovy.reflection.CachedMethod.invoke(CachedMethod.java:101)        at groovy.lang.MetaMethod.doMethodInvoke(MetaMethod.java:323)        at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.metaclass.ClosureMetaClass.invokeMethod(ClosureMetaClass.java:263)        at groovy.lang.MetaClassImpl.invokeMethod(MetaClassImpl.java:1041)        at groovy.lang.Closure.call(Closure.java:405)        at groovy.lang.Closure.call(Closure.java:399)        at grails.spring.BeanBuilder.invokeBeanDefiningClosure(BeanBuilder.java:759)        at grails.spring.BeanBuilder.beans(BeanBuilder.java:588)        at grails.spring.BeanBuilder.invokeMethod(BeanBuilder.java:531)        at org.grails.plugins.DefaultGrailsPlugin.doWithRuntimeConfiguration(DefaultGrailsPlugin.java:543)        at org.grails.plugins.AbstractGrailsPluginManager.doRuntimeConfiguration(AbstractGrailsPluginManager.java:166)        at grails.boot.config.GrailsApplicationPostProcessor.postProcessBeanDefinitionRegistry(GrailsApplicationPostProcessor.groovy:171)        at org.springframework.context.support.PostProcessorRegistrationDelegate.invokeBeanDefinitionRegistryPostProcessors(PostProcessorRegistrationDelegate.java:275)        at org.springframework.context.support.PostProcessorRegistrationDelegate.invokeBeanFactoryPostProcessors(PostProcessorRegistrationDelegate.java:125)        at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.invokeBeanFactoryPostProcessors(AbstractApplicationContext.java:706)        at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:532)        at org.springframework.boot.web.servlet.context.ServletWebServerApplicationContext.refresh(ServletWebServerApplicationContext.java:141)        at org.springframework.boot.SpringApplication.refresh(SpringApplication.java:744)        at org.springframework.boot.SpringApplication.refreshContext(SpringApplication.java:391)        at org.springframework.boot.SpringApplication.run(SpringApplication.java:312)        at grails.boot.GrailsApp.run(GrailsApp.groovy:99)        at grails.boot.GrailsApp.run(GrailsApp.groovy:485)        at grails.boot.GrailsApp.run(GrailsApp.groovy:472)        at teraapi.Application.main(Application.groovy:11)        at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)        at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)        at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)        at java.base/java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:566)        at org.springframework.boot.devtools.restart.RestartLauncher.run(RestartLauncher.java:49)
I'm currently recoding it to .NET Core 3.1. I was able to start the arb_gw and the client withit. I'll release it once its complete. Next is gamelogin. A few days, since I dont have much time after work.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
soo no one is wondering that everyone can use gm commands without any permission for that at the database ? i try to figure out this for a while how this is possible .... and yeah qaserver isn't allowed or set true

Reaction score
soo no one is wondering that everyone can use gm commands without any permission for that at the database ? i try to figure out this for a while how this is possible .... and yeah qaserver isn't allowed or set true
Use arbiter hook

So me try compile TERAapi trought Grails.
It's wonderful but not work, me catch exceptin, no matter what the JDK me use 8 or 11 or 15.
Code:
2021-02-04 20:30:44.423 ERROR --- [  restartedMain] o.s.boot.SpringApplication
             : Application run failed

groovy.lang.MissingMethodException: No signature of method: grails.orm.bootstrap.HibernateDatastoreSpringInitializer$_getBeanDefinitions_closure1$_closure3.doCall() is applicable for argument types: (grails.spring.BeanBuilder) values: [grails.spring.BeanBuilder@1a0b1f3]
Possible solutions: doCall(java.lang.Object, java.lang.Object), findAll(), findAll(), isCase(java.lang.Object), isCase(java.lang.Object)
        at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.metaclass.ClosureMetaClass.invokeMethod(ClosureMetaClass.java:255)
        at groovy.lang.Closure.call(Closure.java:421)
        at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.DefaultGroovyMethods.each(DefaultGroovyMethods.java:2330)
        at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.DefaultGroovyMethods.each(DefaultGroovyMethods.java:2158)
        at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.dgm$183.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.PogoMetaMethodSite$PogoMetaMethodSiteNoUnwrapNoCoerce.invoke(PogoMetaMethodSite.java:223)
        at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.PogoMetaMethodSite.call(PogoMetaMethodSite.java:70)
        at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.CallSiteArray.defaultCall(CallSiteArray.java:47)
        at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.call(AbstractCallSite.java:115)
        at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.call(AbstractCallSite.java:127)
        at grails.orm.bootstrap.HibernateDatastoreSpringInitializer$_getBeanDefinitions_closure1.doCall(HibernateDatastoreSpringInitializer.groovy:163)
        at grails.orm.bootstrap.HibernateDatastoreSpringInitializer$_getBeanDefinitions_closure1.doCall(HibernateDatastoreSpringInitializer.groovy)
        at grails.plugin.hibernate.HibernateGrailsPlugin$_doWithSpring_closure1.doCall(HibernateGrailsPlugin.groovy:76)
        at grails.spring.BeanBuilder.invokeBeanDefiningClosure(BeanBuilder.java:759)
        at grails.spring.BeanBuilder.beans(BeanBuilder.java:588)
        at grails.spring.BeanBuilder.invokeMethod(BeanBuilder.java:531)
        at org.grails.plugins.DefaultGrailsPlugin.doWithRuntimeConfiguration(DefaultGrailsPlugin.java:543)
        at org.grails.plugins.AbstractGrailsPluginManager.doRuntimeConfiguration(AbstractGrailsPluginManager.java:166)
        at grails.boot.config.GrailsApplicationPostProcessor.postProcessBeanDefinitionRegistry(GrailsApplicationPostProcessor.groovy:171)
        at org.springframework.context.support.PostProcessorRegistrationDelegate.invokeBeanDefinitionRegistryPostProcessors(PostProcessorRegistrationDelegate.java:275)
        at org.springframework.context.support.PostProcessorRegistrationDelegate.invokeBeanFactoryPostProcessors(PostProcessorRegistrationDelegate.java:125)
        at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.invokeBeanFactoryPostProcessors(AbstractApplicationContext.java:706)
        at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:532)
        at org.springframework.boot.web.servlet.context.ServletWebServerApplicationContext.refresh(ServletWebServerApplicationContext.java:141)
        at org.springframework.boot.SpringApplication.refresh(SpringApplication.java:744)
        at org.springframework.boot.SpringApplication.refreshContext(SpringApplication.java:391)
        at org.springframework.boot.SpringApplication.run(SpringApplication.java:312)
        at grails.boot.GrailsApp.run(GrailsApp.groovy:99)
        at grails.boot.GrailsApp.run(GrailsApp.groovy:485)
        at grails.boot.GrailsApp.run(GrailsApp.groovy:472)
        at teraapi.Application.main(Application.groovy:11)
        at org.springframework.boot.devtools.restart.RestartLauncher.run(RestartLauncher.java:49)
Did you delete the build folder?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Maybe you guys already knew, but I'm pretty sure the TeraAPI is not official, and most likely incomplete.

Reaction score
Bingo, but me try make workable Grails, but this mess ultimatively need Internrt Connection for frecofiguration and library incapsulation from MAVEN repos, WTF?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeah arbiter hook is connected

but if i connect to the gameserver with the tera client as "normal" user without admin rights i can use admin commands, this should not be possbile i think something is wrong configurated.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeah arbiter hook is connected

but if i connect to the gameserver with the tera client as "normal" user without admin rights i can use admin commands, this should not be possbile i think something is wrong configurated.

Here what i already answered on this topic :
Don't ask me how, you can do it with arbiter hook, someone on devroom discord called sasha made a fix for it. Tho it looks like its either activated for all, or disabled for all.
You need to change the name of the exe in the 0.ArbiterServer.bat if you are using it.

On my side, i didn't looked more into it because of lack of time, so i don't know if there's a better way to handle admin flag per accounts.

Reaction score
How to setup ArbiterHook..

1. Make sure the server is running
2. Run DataServer.exe

Tiberium - [RELEASE ]TERA v100.02 RETAIL FILES - RaGEZONE Forums

3. Run Console.exe

3.1 Set console.exe

Here, set "Original Cap" to your ArbiterServer_m3.exe location and let "Modifyed Cap" by default.

The “adminID” here is the GM permission ID you need to set. After setting, only this ID can be used in the game

3.2 Press the button "Modify Caption"

3.3 Click "Modify Caption" The title of Arbiter Server form will be modified like the following picture

3.4 Click ‘SetHook’

3.5 Make sure to focus on the form "h_arbiter" and press "Home" on the keyboard

If "test TCP success" and "Dataserver" appear as shown in the screenshot, the tool will start successfully.

I leave as attachment the original chinese guide

Thanks to google translate :p

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
does anyone know why the server is causing this problem ?.
I already deleted everything and put everything from scratch and still be continued, I can't enter the world anymore.
(I had already played a day before and today it gave me this problem)
6JEswyM - [RELEASE ]TERA v100.02 RETAIL FILES - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
does anyone know why the server is causing this problem ?.
I already deleted everything and put everything from scratch and still be continued, I can't enter the world anymore.
(I had already played a day before and today it gave me this problem)
6JEswyM - [RELEASE ]TERA v100.02 RETAIL FILES - RaGEZONE Forums

Be sure that world server is completely started and has the $ server ready $, if its still processing common or at walking steps, u won't be able to enter.

Does anyone got a full EN translation of DC ? I used the almost full one of Narcis, but there's a quest during awakening when entering the Mystel domain when talking to one of the NPC that gives you awakening skills, options doesn't show while with TW DC it does, so can't progress further without logging out and switching DC.

Attachments

Back