Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE ]TERA v100.02 RETAIL FILES

Reaction score
So me try execute servers - it's done, but in process of starting WorldServer me catch CPU overusage...

But in next try:
- Arbiterserver stunts with error:
Code:
Waiting to connect AccountServer...
PerformanceCounter::GetCpuUsage pdhStatus errorcode: c0000bba
in previos try me close servers on revert start count...

Reaction score
So me try execute servers - it's done, but in process of starting WorldServer me catch CPU overusage...

But in next try:
- Arbiterserver stunts with error:
Code:
Waiting to connect AccountServer...
PerformanceCounter::GetCpuUsage pdhStatus errorcode: c0000bba
in previos try me close servers on revert start count...

Check if there's something wrong with your account server (arb_gw)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
NO SUBTITLES DataCenter based on Narcis96 Eng Translation for Tera Client TW 92.03

-- THESE FILES ARE OBSOLETE -- NEW UPDATED FILES IN PAGE 24 --

1. MAKE A BACKUP COPY OF "DataCenter_Final_TW.dat" in \TERA\S1Game\S1Data\
2. Copy .dat from this folder to \TERA\S1Game\S1Data\ and overwrite the existing file

This is modified version of Narcis96 eng datacenter with REMOVED SUBTITLES for cinematics and in-game cutscenes. MovieScript files in TW .dat have different context and timing than EUR .dat so I cound't translate them easily with english text. I dont have any KEY and IV for EUR .dat so this is just quick fix for those annoying □□□□ squeres when using EUR font (TC Fonts).

Last edited:
Reaction score
NO SUBTITLES DataCenter based on Narcis96 Eng Translation for Tera Client TW 92.03

2. Copy .dat from this folder to \TERA\S1Game\S1Data\ and overwrite the existing file

This is modified version of Narcis96 eng datacenter with REMOVED SUBTITLES for cinematics and in-game cutscenes. MovieScript files in TW .dat have different context and timing than EUR .dat so I cound't translate them easily with english text. I dont have any KEY and IV for EUR .dat so this is just quick fix for those annoying □□□□ squeres when using EUR font (TC Fonts).

a EUR DC unpacked

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for the EUR datacenter. I will try to translate subtitles but it will take some time.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Who knows where to allow characters in nicknames?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im cehcking the AreaData in area folder, and theres two files with wonderholm id with everything commented inside, i will uncomment and see what happens

EDIT:
I see two wonderholm in my matching list now btw
and can enter inside, but still no TP :/

Idk if it can help, but from teralore, TP id for wonderholm is 002301502
am gonna try to look for ids like this or looking same way

I think i found, in File NewWorldMapData.xml theres macro called MARKER_ENTER_DUNGEON
and whm is mentioned at lines 745 @argeus99
EDIT: nvm, it doesnt change anything..

Open TerritoryData_230.xml and add this at the line 412:
Code:
<Npc instanceId="23000047" desc="Wonderholme entrance teleportal" memberId="0" npcTemplateId="1502" battlefieldTeam="" ai="100" randomPos="false" spawnCount="1" pos="-2998.07,87543.38,-1315.23" offsetZ="0" dir="150" respawnTime="90000" delaySpawnTimeWhenWorldStart="0" isAggressiveMonster="false" viewRadius="200" viewAngle="360" alertRadius="400" alertAngle="360" aggroSendToClanDistance="300" aggroSendToPartyDistance="400" aggroSendToTerritory="" aggroReceiveOnlyInSight="false" aggroIgnorePartyId="" aggroShareGroupId="0" aggroTargetIsUserOnly="false" escapeLocation="0.00000000,0.00000000,0.00000000" isReturn="true" isReturnMyTerritory="false" conditionalSpawn="false" returnDistance="2000" questPatrol="false" peaceStateNoMoving="false" cautionStateNoMoving="false" voidSpawn="false" respawnRandomTime="20000" moveInTerritory="true" popupMsg="" msgProb="0.000000" msgInterval="0" msgBroadcastingChannel="false" excludeAggroLimit="false" aggroCopyFromNpc="" aggroCopyFromNpcDistance="0" isFlying="false" flyMoveSequenceId="0" interactionRuleId="0">
    <PatrolList type="default" socialDuration="0" randomSocial="false"/>
    <SocialSet checkInterval="0" probSocial="0.000000"/>
</Npc>

Tiberium - [RELEASE ]TERA v100.02 RETAIL FILES - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Reaction score
So me try execute server, and it's success...
But exists some strange things:
- can't shrink to server files path - cos TeraAPI basen on Grails can't start
- So MS SQL database possible reduce less than 10Gb like in original, possible it's give a chance for execute TERA 92.03 server on MS SQL express, i't makes on SSMS trought "Database properties -> Files ->Initial size"
- so me try translate web-files on server side, but on client side it's cached and revert or deepest translate takes no chenge on 2nd and other starts till day change, me sad

Me rewrite instruction for run TERA Servers
View attachment !run.txt
plz read and update

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
So me try execute server, and it's success...
But exists some strange things:
- can't shrink to server files path - cos TeraAPI basen on Grails can't start
- So MS SQL database possible reduce less than 10Gb like in original, possible it's give a chance for execute TERA 92.03 server on MS SQL express, i't makes on SSMS trought "Database properties -> Files ->Initial size"
- so me try translate web-files on server side, but on client side it's cached and revert or deepest translate takes no chenge on 2nd and other starts till day change, me sad

Me rewrite instruction for run TERA Servers
View attachment 169063
plz read and update

1. Delete build folder and then start again, this would solve that issue
2. Yeah or just create and manually execute the querys that i posted here
3. you mean the register and change pwr forms or the launcher ones?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ENGLISH SUBTITLES DataCenter based on Narcis96 Translation for Tera Client TW 92.03

-- THESE FILES ARE OBSOLETE -- NEW UPDATED FILES IN PAGE 24 --

2. Copy "DataCenter_Final_TW.dat" from this folder to \TERA\S1Game\S1Data\ and overwrite the existing file

This is modified version of Narcis96 datacenter with ENGLISH SUBTITLES for cinematics and in-game cutscenes. Movie "Your Worst Nightmare" on page 6/11 (2014SU_SC03_Rhodos_Resolution, MovieScript-3) is buged in the dc, every time I tried to replace strings it would add in TW characters and it is somehow linked with the unused MovieScript-119 (duplicate). The Movie works fine but it has extra TW text in subtitles. There are script differences between TW and EUR, so I needed to change some text position order, expect a few long lines that can go beyond screen space on larger UI scale.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Open TerritoryData_230.xml and add this at the line 412:
Code:
<Npc instanceId="23000047" desc="Wonderholme entrance teleportal" memberId="0" npcTemplateId="1502" battlefieldTeam="" ai="100" randomPos="false" spawnCount="1" pos="-2998.07,87543.38,-1315.23" offsetZ="0" dir="150" respawnTime="90000" delaySpawnTimeWhenWorldStart="0" isAggressiveMonster="false" viewRadius="200" viewAngle="360" alertRadius="400" alertAngle="360" aggroSendToClanDistance="300" aggroSendToPartyDistance="400" aggroSendToTerritory="" aggroReceiveOnlyInSight="false" aggroIgnorePartyId="" aggroShareGroupId="0" aggroTargetIsUserOnly="false" escapeLocation="0.00000000,0.00000000,0.00000000" isReturn="true" isReturnMyTerritory="false" conditionalSpawn="false" returnDistance="2000" questPatrol="false" peaceStateNoMoving="false" cautionStateNoMoving="false" voidSpawn="false" respawnRandomTime="20000" moveInTerritory="true" popupMsg="" msgProb="0.000000" msgInterval="0" msgBroadcastingChannel="false" excludeAggroLimit="false" aggroCopyFromNpc="" aggroCopyFromNpcDistance="0" isFlying="false" flyMoveSequenceId="0" interactionRuleId="0">
    <PatrolList type="default" socialDuration="0" randomSocial="false"/>
    <SocialSet checkInterval="0" probSocial="0.000000"/>
</Npc>

Tiberium - [RELEASE ]TERA v100.02 RETAIL FILES - RaGEZONE Forums

Thanks for sharing....now, the question is... where did you got that data? because a i dont want to bother you asking every time that i want a X instance enabled

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sure !

I looked into the TeleportData.xml for the Wonderholme teleportList and found ID 2301502.
Can be separated in 2 parts, 230 for the HuntingZoneId and 1502 for the NPC responsible for teleport.

Searching in the datacenter (StrSheet_Creature.xml) for a named NPC around (found Lyldia with ID 1084) and then searched into the TerritoryData_230.xml for Lyldia ID.

Copied data used for another teleportal to that place.
Replaced "npcTemplateId" with the ID for wonderholme teleportal (1502)
Set "instanceID" to an unique ID
Changed "pos" to the position of my character

Finally restarted the server.

But i still can't enter in wonderholme using the teleportal. I missed something i guess. Doesn't even appear in the matching list :/

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sure !

I looked into the TeleportData.xml for the Wonderholme teleportList and found ID 2301502.
Can be separated in 2 parts, 230 for the HuntingZoneId and 1502 for the NPC responsible for teleport.

Searching in the datacenter (StrSheet_Creature.xml) for a named NPC around (found Lyldia with ID 1084) and then searched into the TerritoryData_230.xml for Lyldia ID.

Copied data used for another teleportal to that place.
Replaced "npcTemplateId" with the ID for wonderholme teleportal (1502)
Set "instanceID" to an unique ID
Changed "pos" to the position of my character

Finally restarted the server.

But i still can't enter in wonderholme using the teleportal. I missed something i guess. Doesn't even appear in the matching list :/
I have two of the wonderholm not working, but one working here with teleportal..

For more info Ive checked in teleportdata file, only ID 9643 is working, well, it gives me a 'You do not have enough raid members to enter', while the two other ID 9743 and 9043 don't trigger any popup when clicking on it.

And for matching list, i got it appearing, but im not sure if its after uncommenting everything in areadata or if it was smth else, sorry..

Last edited:
Back