Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE ]TERA v100.02 RETAIL FILES

Reaction score
German DC with fixed skill descriptions and some quests (TOO BROKEN FOR FURTHER FIXING):
v1.0
v1.2

v1.0 Fixed UserSkill tooltips. Swaped element ids between ENG and GER dc in 32000 lines and then used manual file import in narcis auto translator and it somehow worked.
v1.2 Fixed about 40% of double text in quests.

Sorry to report but I'm giving up on fixing german dc :( On further checking the state of translated dc, I discovered multiple text duplication issues in items, npc names and other strings. It would be too time consuming for me to try fixing them all (it took me around two weeks for ENG). It would be more efficient to do better auto translation and than manually fix remaining issues.

Thank you so much zoran8844, u are godlike. Thank u for ur much time u invest in this Project.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
No worries for calling me out, if I made some mistake I will try to fix it. What is odd is that Mystel cut scene "Awakened", black dragon defeat "The Fallen Dragon" and second banquet in Velika "A Brighter Future" (cinematic page 9/11) haven't been changed at all because they didn't have any subtitles nor Asian voices so files haven't been replaced with eng versions. I will recheck dc and report back in this post if something is broken.

In case if anyone is still having the below problems with QuestID 50526 [Apex] Between Worlds:
1) Defeat Khemadia. (Quest doesn't register kill)
2) Use Mystel's Aura (questitem). (Inventory quest item doesn't spawn and/or quest doesn't register use of questitem)
3) Use Mystel's Aura (NPC teleportal) to enter the Inner Abyss. (Quest doesn't spawn NPC teleportal)

Workaround (Don't use /reset, it will not solve the problem):
1) Use GM command /@next_task 50526 to skip until the "Defeat your Inner Demons." step
2) Log out to char select screen
3) Re-enter game with char
4) Use the "Unknown Device at Edge of the Mountain" (Object NPC Teleportal) to renter the quest instance.
5) "Inner Demon NPC" should spawn now.

Meanwhile, I have the following unsolvable dungeon problems:
1) DungeonID 9044 Bahaar Sanctum: 1st door refuses to open. (Probably interactable door object refused to spawn)
2) 9739 Red Refuge: After killing 1st 2 bosses, character is stuck and can't go through narrow forest passageway.
3) 3201 Gossamer Vault (Hard): Character cannot get past the laser room gate. (Have tried deleting the laser room gate with Alt+A GM-GUI but it bugs dungeon out because no Boss spawns afterwards, even though quest recognises deleting of laser room gate as clearing of quest advancement objectives).

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello Guys,
Are the files on this server open source?Does anyone have the source code for this, I would like to try to improve the RAM usage of this server ...It would be nice if there was something rAthena like for Tera too
The API part is apparently very simple to make the only point that I found a little more complicated was the rest of the servers that I have no idea of ​​which language has been written xD

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The server was written in c++ (obviously).
There is no public source code for these exeacutables, not of my knowledge.
Most likely the source code wont be around for a looong time.
Maybe you can optimize the RAM usabe from the configuration of the wolrd server and arbiter server, like the max no of creatures, max that , max this...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Does anyone here have the client files?
i can activate my private links, just send me a pm.

GERMAN Cinematic & Voice Files for Tera TW 92.03 Client:

Copy folder "Packages" to Tera client "\TERA\S1Game\CookedPC\Sound_Data" and overwrite the existing files.

Russian DC Apex Fix:
I used Google to translate english version of apex npc dialogues to russian. Sorry for bad russian grammar but this is just a quick fix so that game can progress pass that apex bug (broken npc "Indecision" buttons). Files changed are VillagerDialog-6561,6562,6564.

if it's not difficult for you, could you update russian translation
P.S: I share the file as close as possible to the version Revision: 366225 (TERA 9203) ( RUS) + KEY + IV

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can someone re upload the server files, the link is down. Thanks

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
First of all thanks! Great people here!

If someone wants, i have french dc file, translated with DCTool by narcis96.
I can also reup client/server if needed.

I actually have a few questions too:
1) To make server public, how to proceed? Currently when trying to login i get errors (error undefined, previously 274='ini 錯誤) , so my guess is that the API is in cause (using the catalina one). Should i use the IIS/Csharp one?
I opened ports 81, 8080 and 7801
2) I tried to reuse french voice files, but it doesn't seem to work that easily (by simply rename/copy). Do i need to repack each of them?
3) Is there a specific reason narcis did remove the links to newer version aka v2.0?

And if someone can PM me the discord link i'll be really glad!

THE KING
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Can anyone post a manual to setup the files???? PLZ?

OR, looking for some1 to setup the server and manage the server!
ill give full access to the vmware server!

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can anyone post a manual to setup the files???? PLZ?

OR, looking for some1 to setup the server and manage the server!
ill give full access to the vmware server!

Check page 29 second post, there's most informations to make it run.
If it's unclear, reach me out in DM's if you want.

THE KING
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
got almost everything working, for some reason the ArbiterServer opens a window but closes it again!!! can some1 help plz?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

I see this in your logfile :
2021-04-24 23:53:08 SQLError [statement : ][rc=0][sqlState=08001][nativeError=17][errorMsg=[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][DBNETLIB]SQL Server does not exist or access denied.]
2021-04-24 23:53:08 SQLError [statement : ][rc=0][sqlState=01000][nativeError=5][errorMsg=[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][DBNETLIB]ConnectionOpen (Connect()).]
2021-04-24 23:53:08 DBHelper Initialization error.
2021-04-24 23:53:08 New LogFileWriter Key[2800] PlanetId[2800] ServerType[20000] 04-24 22:45

Are you sure MSSQL is setup correctly with proper logins?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Never did it on mine. Try to login your mssql instance with HeidiSQL by using the sa account with the given pass in the steps

Back