Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE ]TERA v100.02 RETAIL FILES

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
??? do we have to install heidsql too?

Well, its not necessary, but its easier to know if you correctly configured the MSSQL instance. If you can connect with heidSQL in mixed auth with the SA account, then its something else, if you can't then it means you MSSQL ain't correctly configured.

THE KING
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
well i follow the guide, it's a bit confusing the way to set the files up so ill try again tomorow, ill see if i can find a better guide!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can someone help me running Topography , it loads for 5 sec and closes , checked errors last one was "The terrain cannot be read. Please make sure the terrain is floating properly."

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
THE KING
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
im getting this error that sql cant connect but when i use navicat i can connnect to mysql with the 123456 pass
Any ideas????

Btw this happens when i run the arbiterserver

Reaction score
im getting this error that sql cant connect but when i use navicat i can connnect to mysql with the 123456 pass
Any ideas????

Btw this happens when i run the arbiterserver

Arbiter server uses mssql, so try to connect to your database through SSMS

Make sure to have TCP/IP Enabled on your SQL Server Configuration Manager

Tiberium - [RELEASE ]TERA v100.02 RETAIL FILES - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score
How can we change server name ?

Go to \htdocs\81\server and open serverlist.xml then edit

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<serverlist>
  <server>
    <id>1</id>
    <ip>[B]YOURIP[/B]</ip>
    <port>7801</port>
    <category sort="1"><=!=[=C=D=A=T=A=[<font color="#ffffff">[B]PvPvE[/B]</font>]=]=></category>
    <name raw_name=">[B]SERVERNAME[/B]"><=!=[=C=D=A=T=A=[<font color="#ffffff">[B]SERVERNAME[/B]</font><info icon="null", text="[B]anythingyouwant[/B]" />]=]=></name>
    <crowdness sort="1"><=!=[=C=D=A=T=A=[<font color="#ffffff">Normal</font>]=]=></crowdness>
    <open sort="1">Yes</open>
    <permission_mask>0x00000000</permission_mask>
    <popup><=!=[=C=D=A=T=A=[【Unable to access the server at this time.]=]=></popup>
  <language>en</language>
  </server>
</serverlist>

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I am trying to go to bastion of lok dungeon the teleport has no effect , it does nothing when i press to enter the dungeon... any idea why? PS . i am running dungeon server.

tried /@enter_dungeon 9087

Screenloads and then takes me right to the BoL teleport

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am trying to go to bastion of lok dungeon the teleport has no effect , it does nothing when i press to enter the dungeon... any idea why? PS . i am running dungeon server.

tried /@enter_dungeon 9087

Screenloads and then takes me right to the BoL teleport

Are you sure you started the dungeon servers ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Cmon ppl post a decent guide so we can create a server!!

The guides existing are more than enough and cover most of situations. They are already telling step by step what you need to do. If you can't get server working, you are doing smth wrong or having missconfiguration somewhere.

And tons of ppl already got a server working.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
any recommended tools for editing client files? like dat. etc..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Who found out how to change vanguard reset time? Thought it was in file DailyEvent.xml, but the event there was at false.
Then found about DailyQuest.xml, but resetHour doesn't seem to match my local time? im not sure how time is handled in the xmls(0-12 format or 0-24 one) (VGs resetting at 6pm from what client telling me, but in this file, everything is set for 7)

EDIT:
Nvm, i found it.

Last edited:
Back