Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE ]TERA v100.02 RETAIL FILES

j09

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Edit:
Seems like ppl uploaded files with different version.ini configurations.
Someone should post the right one for 92.03 TW to prevent further misconceptions.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello can someone share the image of the server to use in the virtual box or similar, as well as the link for the client please?.
Sorry for upheavals thanks for your attention.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello, can someone share lower version database backup files (MSSQL 2014 below) or the sql script for the db, or the original 2008 db bak files thanks

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
FRENCH Cinematic & Voice Files for Tera TW 92.03 Client:

Copy folder "Packages" to Tera client "\TERA\S1Game\CookedPC\Sound_Data" and overwrite the existing files.

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Would be great if anyone could re-upload the client, I've never tried this game before and none of the client links work, including the torrent; it just keeps connecting to peers to no end ((

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Would be great if anyone could re-upload the client, I've never tried this game before and none of the client links work, including the torrent; it just keeps connecting to peers to no end ((
i can activate my private links, just send me a pm.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here's a reupload to the unedited client, I'll leave these links up until/if they get pulled down. Password is my username

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Here's a reupload to the unedited client, I'll leave these links up until/if they get pulled down. Password is my username

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10

Thanks heaps! Much appreciated. Looking forward to getting back into some development and trying a new (for me) game.

@TieLay The torrent in yours didn't download for me sorry, downloaded the whole folder, started the torrent but it sat connecting to peers and never got to downloading (( . But am downloading gorkn's client now, so all good )) .

THE KING
Legend
Reaction score
lol how many ppl managed to put the server running with these crapp instructions??? Just curious coz i keep trying i follow every step and still can't run the server!

4. Tera API based on grail an in newest system it's try download needed libs fron Internet, if U havn't Internet connection on normal speed you can unpack “grails_cache.rar” into %Userprofile% folder <<<------------------- some1 explain this plz???

Then i run step 1. “\TERA_SERVER\0. Laragon&TeraAPI.lnk” loads ok
2. “\TERA_SERVER\3. hub.lnk" loads ok
3. “\TERA_SERVER\4. hub_gw.lnk” loads ok
5 and 6 wont load at all
Some help here plz????

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
FFor grail, if your computer has access to net, u don't care about that part, just make sure you deleted the already existing build folder if there's one.
For second part, i ain't using laragon VM, so i don't know what the 6th symlink refers to, mind telling which one is it? (Topography or WorldServer, w/e it is)

THE KING
Legend
Reaction score
kk fresh thing now, everything runs ok till i start the 0.ArbiterServer.bat, it closes down!

log says sql server does not exist or access denied.

but i can login to the sql...

Back