Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE ]TERA v100.02 RETAIL FILES

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here is my updated RUS dc
(OUTDATED NEW VERSION IS IN NEXT PAGE)

that is work in progress. I fixed subtitles and EP and done some work on the UI, but I'm afraid the quests and villager dialogues are still broken! When I get some free time I will continue fixing RUS and GER translations.

Also if somebody is interested GDC tool v0.2.1 from this page can decompress tera dc but exe crashes while opening the uncompressed dc.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
hi
tera api error ??
Tiberium - [RELEASE ]TERA v100.02 RETAIL FILES - RaGEZONE Forums

I did everything according to the instructions and get errors the arbiter server does not start at all

problem solved
but the arbiter does not start a crash without logs ((

Reaction score
hi
tera api error ??
Tiberium - [RELEASE ]TERA v100.02 RETAIL FILES - RaGEZONE Forums

I did everything according to the instructions and get errors the arbiter server does not start at all

problem solved
but the arbiter does not start a crash without logs ((

Edit the arbiter server .bat and add "pause" without quotes at the end, it will prevent to close the command line window when it crash, then show what it says since you're saying that there's no logs

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Edit the arbiter server .bat and add "pause" without quotes at the end, it will prevent to close the command line window when it crash, then show what it says since you're saying that there's no logs

it does not enter anything but dumps and crashes of the heap (((

I use win server 2012 r2 64x
and I think the server does not work on it ((

problem solved
changed the system language from Russian to English

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
RUSSIAN DC v3:

Fixed double text in the quest dialogues and npc text. Character and item names are also fixed. Big thanks to @hsdn for providing me his translated dc which i merged with my dc from previous post. I couldn't tweak the subtitles to better match TW cut-scenes because I don't understand Russian. I'm not sure how accurate is this translation, but it should be in far better condition than the last versions.

Reaction score
R U can use Ingles NPC/quests/item/instances/achivements names? So save RUS translation for descripritions/dialogs/hints, like in rusification for AiON?
Possible it's impossible...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
R U can use Ingles NPC/quests/item/instances/achivements names? So save RUS translation for descripritions/dialogs/hints, like in rusification for AiON?
Possible it's impossible...

I'm not sure what you mean. If you mean is it possible that "NPC/quests/item/instances/achivements names" are in English and "descripritions/dialogs/hints" are in Russian like a sort of mix between English and Russian, that yes it is possible, but it would be difficult to do because it would require manual translation of specific xml folders in the DC.

EDIT: Sorry for the wrong assumption from above, but I completely forgot about DC Tool v1 ability to translated only the selected parts of DC, so I think now that it would be much more easier than I first assumed. After I fix Russian subtitle issues from v3 (maybe next week) in v4 than I will try to make some mix as you suggested in post above with more polished version of RUS DC.

RUS Datacenter v4 with English NPC/Quest/Item/Zone names:

Last edited:

yu0

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Don't know why I am getting error 15 when I try to edit this post. I have put the error message on .

I am following the guide form hexaDoc and argeus99. I have run into trouble when launching the xampp. I am running the tera server on windows server 2019 datacenter in a hyper-v vm in windows 10.

I get the following error: (1st one in pastebin)

When I corrected line 37 from D:\xamp... to C:\xamp... I got more errors: (2nd one in pastebin)

These are the steps I have done

1. Enabled Hyper-v on windows 10 Pro
2. Installed Windows Server 2019 on Hyper-v
3. Installed .NetFramework 3.5
4. Installed SQL Server 2008 R2 ( WIndows firewall port warning)
5. SQL Server feature installation - all features - default instance
6. Install SSMS
7. Install JRE
8. Restore DB_Bak_Old
9. Unzipped TERA_SERVER, TERA_API and Xampp folder to C:\
10. Delete build from Tera_API
11. Create .bat
12. External network - set ip 192.168.0.66, subnet 255.255.255.0, gateway 192.168.0.1, DNS 192.168.0.1
13. Installed Notepad++
14. Changed config_arb_gw ip
15. Changed DeploymentConfig.xml ip
16. Changed serverlist.xml ip
17. Changed serverlist.tw ip
18. Changed LauncherloginForm ip
19. Changed httpd.conf server root from D: to C: (line 37)

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Don't know why I am getting error 15 when I try to edit this post. I have put the error message on .

I am following the guide form hexaDoc and argeus99. I have run into trouble when launching the xampp. I am running the tera server on windows server 2019 datacenter in a hyper-v vm in windows 10.

I get the following error: (1st one in pastebin)

When I corrected line 37 from D:\xamp... to C:\xamp... I got more errors: (2nd one in pastebin)

These are the steps I have done

1. Enabled Hyper-v on windows 10 Pro
2. Installed Windows Server 2019 on Hyper-v
3. Installed .NetFramework 3.5
4. Installed SQL Server 2008 R2 ( WIndows firewall port warning)
5. SQL Server feature installation - all features - default instance
6. Install SSMS
7. Install JRE
8. Restore DB_Bak_Old
9. Unzipped TERA_SERVER, TERA_API and Xampp folder to C:\
10. Delete build from Tera_API
11. Create .bat
12. External network - set ip 192.168.0.66, subnet 255.255.255.0, gateway 192.168.0.1, DNS 192.168.0.1
13. Installed Notepad++
14. Changed config_arb_gw ip
15. Changed DeploymentConfig.xml ip
16. Changed serverlist.xml ip
17. Changed serverlist.tw ip
18. Changed LauncherloginForm ip
19. Changed httpd.conf server root from D: to C: (line 37)

httpd.conf seems to still not be valid.
FYI, you don't need to reuse the given xampp, you can just reinstall xampp completely (which is best imo, thats what i do when i install server in new device). All you need to do is keep the 81 folder that is inside htdocs directory.

Legendary Battlemage
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Legendary Battlemage
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
i be honest it will be really nice to get source code for this game and learn bit more and thank to this if some one open own p-server for this game will be much more independent. And the server will be different.

By the way how we can learn any thing if no one want share source code, and digging inside any exe with ollydb and ASM is like digging in poop and you never know what you will get or what you will find.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
RUSSIAN DC v4:

v4 - Fixed all cinematic subtitles. Expanded charcode ranges in the DC to support entering Russian Cyrillic characters (requires Char Fix for Server). Added item, NPC and VIP menu text strings from Russian 92.04 DC and fixed a few quest dialogues that I missed in v3.

The v4 zip folder already includes the char range file for server and file to update Rus SFX v1 to v2 without the need to download big Rus SFX v2 zip.

Once again big thanks to hsdn for providing me the fix for charcode ranges and sending me RUS 92.04 DC.

TC Rus SFX v2:

v2 - Removed bugged English voice in Landon opening cinematic (first movie in page 9 "red fruit").

Back