Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE ]TERA v100.02 RETAIL FILES

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I realized that the server, namely serverlist, does not work with domains, maybe someone has a solution that will allow you to register a free external static address, something like a VPN that will lead to my computer?:ehh:

I represent approximately the following bunch:Internet (service, program = static external IP) + main dynamic IP address.I tried to run Radmin VPN through a static IP address, but the problem with it is that there is no external access to the IP address, only local access, between neighboring computers added to the same network.

I would like to increase the maximum character level to 100 lvl.
Does anyone know where I can configure this?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I realized that the server, namely serverlist, does not work with domains, maybe someone has a solution that will allow you to register a free external static address, something like a VPN that will lead to my computer?:ehh:

I represent approximately the following bunch:Internet (service, program = static external IP) + main dynamic IP address.I tried to run Radmin VPN through a static IP address, but the problem with it is that there is no external access to the IP address, only local access, between neighboring computers added to the same network.

I would like to increase the maximum character level to 100 lvl.
Does anyone know where I can configure this?

Yougotta do it in WorldData.xml
at this line :
<UserLevelLimit value="100" />

Then in line around 272 add new lines with xp like so :
<Stat level="71" antiReactionAdjForGrade="70" expNeeded="132994531749" levelupMinStatistics="401" />

Be aware of these issues, after lvl 70, vanguards quest disappears, didn't found a way on how to make it work yet.
Also XP doesn't update automatically, it only shows when you relog with the character. There may be other issues I didn't found out yet.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hexaDoc, thanks a lot!

I just wanted to change the maximum level, so that I would continue to swing, and swing, and swing ..the starting level to remain the same, i.e. 1 lvl.what kind of quest the vanguard is missing? all available disappear?this is certainly not very good, but not critical, tk. at lvl 99 it will make sense to walk only in dungeons, you will have to think about it too, and allow you to go to dungeons solo, on hard, although, if I remember correctly, this was always available on all dungeons by default...

Thanks!
I figured out my mistake.
Fixed stats for each level separately for the new lvl on the server. I will try.

Mythic Archon
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
nikolos89 about that i think you miss open port on router (forward port to proper LAN IP) i set my server on server machine that this server is behind hardware firewall i open proper port for this server and i can login and enter to game from different PC that this pc is behind two routers and i not get any issue.

all is inside server configuration. i even are able to connect and enter to the game from my external IP (static IP)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everybody!
Found a working client, 92.03. Checked it on the server - works.

Magnet Torrent link:

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:BLSCMEP5JNOIABZU25O34RCJGD3DALSL

=====

shadow66
, I have a dynamic external IP address.I have forwarded the following ports:143380808182780110000The firewall on the virtual machine has been disabled completely.I did not say that they could not connect to me from the outside, I only said that they could not connect to me via the domain, but I already received the answer that the SERVERLIST - and the sverrer do not work with domains ...My goal:having a dynamic external IP address - write such settings that would allow the server to work, and connect remotely from it, without rebuilding the server every time my external IP address changes ..

Mythic Archon
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Hello everybody!
Found a working client, 92.03. Checked it on the server - works.

Magnet Torrent link:

=====

shadow66
, I have a dynamic external IP address.I have forwarded the following ports:143380808182780110000The firewall on the virtual machine has been disabled completely.I did not say that they could not connect to me from the outside, I only said that they could not connect to me via the domain, but I already received the answer that the SERVERLIST - and the sverrer do not work with domains ...My goal:having a dynamic external IP address - write such settings that would allow the server to work, and connect remotely from it, without rebuilding the server every time my external IP address changes ..

all ports what you need to open is this port:
Login: 8080
Game server:
register: 81

and yes you need a static external IP

THE KING
Legend
Reaction score
Sorry to bother guys, i had the server already running and my ssd crashed, now im trying to install the server again , done everything that the guide says , create a grailswstart.bat but it doesnt start... all db's are ok i can connect to mysql, installed loads of versions of java and nothing, it just starts and closes!!! what am i doing wrong?

Reaction score
Sorry to bother guys, i had the server already running and my ssd crashed, now im trying to install the server again , done everything that the guide says , create a grailswstart.bat but it doesnt start... all db's are ok i can connect to mysql, installed loads of versions of java and nothing, it just starts and closes!!! what am i doing wrong?

Remember to delete the "build" folder and make sure that there's no other service's using the port 8080

THE KING
Legend
Reaction score
This is what shows when i run the .bat file i created "TieredCompilation is disabled in this release"
Any ideas?

i think it might be a java version, tried some but none worked!

Last edited:
Reaction score

If you deleted the build file in TeraApi, created the .bat file and you are connected to the internet,
and also if you installed Java 8 jdk and added the variables, then try add the .grails file.

Link:

In my case he is in C:\Users\Administrator...

Now try using grailswstart.bat again, it works fine for me.

Tiberium - [RELEASE ]TERA v100.02 RETAIL FILES - RaGEZONE Forums

EDIT: Link to Java 8 jdk

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone got a working link to the client for this release? ( yes, I tried the mirrors in the OP... none work for me )

There is a magnet link on page 46.

Magnet Torrent link TERA Client 92.03

Reaction score
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Followed by members of the forum, all a good day!:thumbup1:

Tell me who knows, please, where you need to change the server config so that I could enter the dungeon with one character? :blink:
Now going to the teleport in the dungeon I press move, and nothing happens. just above I see an inscription that it is recommended to go down into the dungeon as part of a group of 5 players. :blush:

THE KING
Legend
Reaction score
Sorry guys ,i forgot to ask what ports do we have to open on the router for the dedicated server for these files!
Thx in advance!

Back