Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE ]TERA v100.02 RETAIL FILES

Reaction score
Tiberium - [RELEASE ]TERA v100.02 RETAIL FILES - RaGEZONE Forums

BEgGnQE - [RELEASE ]TERA v100.02 RETAIL FILES - RaGEZONE Forums

this is ok?

I changed the IP address before this login interface appears.

No U need use "Resource Hacker" and open "launcher.exe":
- expand "String Table"
- expand "19"
- edit on string 302 IP address

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Greetings,

after opening the launcher, entering my credentials and hitting "play" i get this error

what am i missing?
thanks in advance

EDIT: NVM, had to do with wrong serverlist

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
could you share how do it

there is actually nothing to share. i just replaced the serverlist with another one and that killed the login.
if i connect from internal network everything works and i can play but if i try to do so with public ip i get the same error as you do. maybe someone else can figure out what our issue is

arloleo try this here https://forum.ragezone.com/f799/errors-logging-1202437/#post9107923

that worked for me!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
im downloading at 3 days by torrent.. its so much slow, but im pacient. :D thank you.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello. I am facing a problem. The version 92.03 of the client that everyone is uploading here breaks down for me with an error. Therefore, I downloaded the version provided by the Asura server 92.04 . It runs well for me and even a list of servers is passed to it. Unfortunately, on the Arbitre server, I get an error about possible cheating. Can anyone help?

Can anyone help?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Okey I Found where change arbiter server version, bu t not help unfortunatly, maybe anybody can give me info what Tera client send to Arbiter and what format it has?

TERA Foundation
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
The Asura client 92.04 (367078) is not compatible with 92.03 (366226) protocol. It is not enough for you to change the version number in exe, you also need to change the opcodes of all packets. Asura/Menma is using a Live-92.04 server, and not 92.03 server shared here.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thank you, I will look at the opcodes, could someone throw off the entire launch process, if it does not make it difficult. Like that.

Legendary Battlemage
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Hello. I am facing a problem. The version 92.03 of the client that everyone is uploading here breaks down for me with an error. Therefore, I downloaded the version provided by the Asura server 92.04 . It runs well for me and even a list of servers is passed to it. Unfortunately, on the Arbitre server, I get an error about possible cheating. Can anyone help?

if you have client 92.03 and the server is same version (advice - use VM Tera server from Robson) then all will be fine.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Unfortunately, it is the 92.03 CLIENT, that crashes at the start of the launch and I have no idea why.
With the SERVER everything is fine.

if you have client 92.03 and the server is same version
(advice - use VM Tera server from Robson) then all will be fine.

CLIENT 92.04 work fine
I'm thinking write a proxy server to transform opcodes 92.03 to 92.04 and back in runtime.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
someone can help me turn on the server? I have a good machine to turn on the server.

Legendary Battlemage
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Unfortunately, it is the 92.03 CLIENT, that crashes at the start of the launch and I have no idea why.
With the SERVER everything is fine.

CLIENT 92.04 work fine
I'm thinking write a proxy server to transform opcodes 92.03 to 92.04 and back in runtime.

on what windows you try run client 92.03, because this is strange i use Windows 10 Enterprise x64 and i don't have any issue with Tera client 92.03 works nice even on Windows 7 x64. So maybe your client 92.03 crash because of windows.

Back