Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE ]TERA v100.02 RETAIL FILES

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Please any 1 can help ?

I try put my server online , i open this ports:

need any one more ? i try all but cant connect :(

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please any 1 can help ?

I try put my server online , i open this ports:

need any one more ? i try all but cant connect :(

You only need ports 7801 (for server) in UDP, 81 (register and launcher) TCP, 8080(API) TCP/UDP if i remember correctly.

Reaction score
its port 7801 (TCP) Tera doesnt use UDP... (Gameserver)..
but doesnt matter really.. on enabling routers and windoof firewall selects normaly TCP/UDP
complete list:
7801 -game server
80 -web server (if used)
81 - launcher & account (auth&reg)
8080 -tera api
1433 (MSSql) gameserver database related
3306 (MySql) account database

10000 (some web admin panel/api, not related has just 1-2 functions done)

only bold ones are needed

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Ok , Thkns all.

I put in all my config server files my internal IP : 192.168.1.77 and i use DMZ to.
Do i need to put my internet IP in any config file ? or 192.168.1.77 Intranet works ?

Reaction score
Ok , Thkns all.

I put in all my config server files my internal IP : 192.168.1.77 and i use DMZ to.
Do i need to put my internet IP in any config file ? or 192.168.1.77 Intranet works ?
Take it:
Code:
Correction:
1. Unpack “TERA_SERVER.rar” archive to a root folder in drive you select for use C:\, D:\ or other
2. Switch SQL Server into mixed mode and set “sa” password as “U6SjJk3ZyQhrv5tq”
3. Open SSMS and login with “sa” account, then restore from “\TERA_SERVER\SQLDATA” folder databases:
	- intermediate_sharedDB
	- LogDB_2800
	- PlanetDB_2800
	- SharedDB
	- WebAppDB
4. Tera API based on grail an in newest system it's try download needed libs fron Internet, if U havn't Internet connection on normal speed you can unpack “grails_cache.rar” into %Userprofile% folder
5. Go to “\TERA_SERVER\arb_gw”, edit “config_arb_gw.txt” then replace the IP “172.16.200.119” by your's server IP(<SERVERIP>), leave ports as is
6. Go to “\TERA_SERVER\TeraServers”, edit “DeploymentConfig.xml” then replace the IP “172.16.200.119” by your's server IP(<SERVERIP>), leave ports as is
7. Go to “\TERA_SERVER\laragon\www\81\server”, edit “serverlist.xml” and “serverlist.tw”  then replace the IP “172.16.200.119” by your's server IP(<SERVERIP>), leave ports as is
8. Go to “\TERA_SERVER\laragon\www\81\tera”, edit “LauncherloginForm” then replace the IP “172.16.200.119” by your's server IP(<SERVERIP>), leave ports as is

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello,

This thread has been extremely helpful. Thank you to all involved. One thing I haven't seen mentioned much is xingcode 3. I would like to disable this for the client and the server. Is it feasible to do this via the server or would the clients have to get a bypass as well? Most of the bypasses seem over my head or are requesting payment...the server config has some mention of anti-hack that are already disabled. At least, it won't kick you off and will log it from what I understand.

Thanks for your time regardless.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

This thread has been extremely helpful. Thank you to all involved. One thing I haven't seen mentioned much is xingcode 3. I would like to disable this for the client and the server. Is it feasible to do this via the server or would the clients have to get a bypass as well? Most of the bypasses seem over my head or are requesting payment...the server config has some mention of anti-hack that are already disabled. At least, it won't kick you off and will log it from what I understand.

Thanks for your time regardless.
Hello, its in the very first page of the thread:
download the xigncode patch and put it in TERA\Binaries\XIGNCODE on your client

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I want to say thank you first - I think I've gotten father than I ever imagined I would.

But when I run arb_gw it says connection actively refused on 192.168.1.230:8080 and closes. Did I miss a step?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I want to say thank you first - I think I've gotten father than I ever imagined I would.

But when I run arb_gw it says connection actively refused on 192.168.1.230:8080 and closes. Did I miss a step?

If you have the Grails API, make sure it is running without any fatal errors and check that the port is accessible if you try connecting from outside of your network.
If you got .Net one idk, didn't tried it.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
If you have the Grails API, make sure it is running without any fatal errors and check that the port is accessible if you try connecting from outside of your network.
If you got .Net one idk, didn't tried it.

I have the grails_cache unpacked in the %Userprofile% folder - do I need to run something in there?

Edit:

I got the databases loaded, and everything looks to load up but 8080 isn't listening...

So it looks like I missed a step. I'm trying to set up the TERAapi but it's confusing at best.

Usage:

Install Internet Information Services from server roles
Install .NET Core 3.1 hosting bundle ( )
After that create a new site in IIS (type inetmgr in search bar or start menu), make it listen to 8080 port, and make sure its application pool is set to "No Managed Code"
Copy the bin folder content to your site folder
Set your mysql connection in appsettings.json

Bin:
Src:

Additional info: At the EnterGame and below functions I skipped the param check, the grails api checked them, but didnt do anything with them. Plus fallback urls gets logged to windows event log, you can disable it in appsettings.

The screenshots are gone and I'm having issues following these instructions. Any help?

Edit 2:

Looks like I got that working, as arb_gw states server ready but now ArbiterServer just closes when run it. I can't figure out how to see the error as it closes too fast.

Edit 3: Error - SQL Server does not exist or access denied. I set the MySQL connection to "sa" with the password used from before. What database should I point to?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have the grails_cache unpacked in the %Userprofile% folder - do I need to run something in there?

Edit:

I got the databases loaded, and everything looks to load up but 8080 isn't listening...

So it looks like I missed a step. I'm trying to set up the TERAapi but it's confusing at best.

The screenshots are gone and I'm having issues following these instructions. Any help?

Edit 2:

Looks like I got that working, as arb_gw states server ready but now ArbiterServer just closes when run it. I can't figure out how to see the error as it closes too fast.

To see the error run the executable with a terminal you open yourself, so that it won't terminate the main terminal.
And afaik, Arbiter will crash if your OS is not in english, maybe try with administrator rights by checking it in properties->compatibilities.

About MSSQL, try to check if connection by TCP/IP is activated.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
To see the error run the executable with a terminal you open yourself, so that it won't terminate the main terminal.
And afaik, Arbiter will crash if your OS is not in english, maybe try with administrator rights by checking it in properties->compatibilities.

Server is in English. Error: SQL Server does not exist or access denied. I set the MySQL connection to "sa" with the password used from before. What database should I point to?

Here's my appsettings.json - is the issue in here? I don't have a database named accountdb_2800 - do I need to make that?

{
"Logging": {
"LogLevel": {
"Default": "Information",
"Microsoft": "Warning",
"Microsoft.Hosting.Lifetime": "Information"
},
"Debug": {
"Default": "Information"
}
},
"EventLog": {
"TeraAPI.Controllers.SystemController": "Information"
}
}
},
"AllowedHosts": "*",
"ConnectionStrings": {
"AccountDbContext": "server=127.0.0.1;port=3306;user=sa;password=U6SjJk3ZyQhrv5tq;database=accountdb_2800"
},
"PasswordEncryptionConfig": {
"SHA512Enabled": true,
"Salt": "YOUR-SALT"
}
}

Back