Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE ]TERA v100.02 RETAIL FILES

TERA Foundation
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Thanks for that release !
But i've got an error saying i can't extract server.db.cab

Tiberium - [RELEASE ]TERA v100.02 RETAIL FILES - RaGEZONE Forums

I can see in my webserver console that the cab file is found and downloaded. Any clues ?

My fault, I uploaded a corrupted version of elzma.
Download and replace the elzma.exe file and pack again.
I test now - all works fine.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
My fault, I uploaded a corrupted version of elzma.
Download and replace the elzma.exe file and pack again.
I test now - all works fine.
Thanks o/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone knows where I can find and disable server buffs that are automatically active? Buffs like Bahaar's Blessing, Forager, etc?

Also please help I can't find where to enable to show % of enchant rate :(

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
@dziobus where and how did you make this implement?

Yes, like Luciole said. You need to edit the specific items slots in the datacenter and on the server. But you need the equipment teplate id and not the actual item id to do it.
If you do it only server side, you will be able to put them in but they wont show in client.

If its for 92.03 i can give you link to my DC file that has it unlocked, and added a bunch of missing item id's and give you the server file with them unlocked.

Reaction score
Yes, like Luciole said. You need to edit the specific items slots in the datacenter and on the server. But you need the equipment teplate id and not the actual item id to do it.
If you do it only server side, you will be able to put them in but they wont show in client.

If its for 92.03 i can give you link to my DC file that has it unlocked, and added a bunch of missing item id's and give you the server file with them unlocked.

Yes, i'm still using my 92.03 on Win Server 2012, i will not use version 100.02.

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Yes, i'm still using my 92.03 on Win Server 2012, i will not use version 100.02.

Here you go.

DC file:
-slots unlocked in Kaias gear (wisdom, ferocity, fury)
- added names for a bunch TW/KR exclusive items (boxes, costumes, skins, potions)

EquipmentData file
- unlocked slots
(place it in the server files and replace the existing one. Make a backup first though :p )

Reaction score
Here you go.

DC file:
-slots unlocked in Kaias gear (wisdom, ferocity, fury)
- added names for a bunch TW/KR exclusive items (boxes, costumes, skins, potions)

EquipmentData file
- unlocked slots
(place it in the server files and replace the existing one. Make a backup first though :p )
Nice!! Thank you for your contribution :thumbup1:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What are these 3 stands for - Nexusserver.exe , MatchServer.exe , XigncodeProxy.exe .92 work fine w/o em do we need em for 100 ?

Also wondering about these - PartyMatching ? (Lfg i guess) DungeonOther - ? (what other? why not all in DungeonServer ? )

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
What are these 3 stands for - Nexusserver.exe , MatchServer.exe , XigncodeProxy.exe .92 work fine w/o em do we need em for 100 ?

Also wondering about these - PartyMatching ? (Lfg i guess) DungeonOther - ? (what other? why not all in DungeonServer ? )

Partymatching is for the party matchmaking. without it it will not work
Xigncode is a proxy for the anticheat with the client if you use it, if you use the xigncode bypass you dont need to have it running.
Duneong and dungeonOther are responsible for different things.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you are a BEAST

any suggestions how to fix price display? When I add an item it says 0 next to the price even thought it costs 5000 Tikat coins.

Back