Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE ]TERA v100.02 RETAIL FILES

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
I am looking for 32bit DC unpacker ands repacker, narcis tool for some reason sometimes randomly changes other values automatically, for example changing result item in itemmix, randomly other mix id value changes together with it. Very weird and frustrating behaviour :(
Just an FYI, but the random changes that would occasionally happen with dctoolm was actually a feature since it was originally designed to aid in auto-translating strings from the EU DC into the TW DC for 92.03. So it purposely looked for associated values and would automatically update them. Lot of us were trying to brute force version 2 to do things beyond its original purpose (and v3 which I heard was more capable as a visual editor, has never been publicly released).

However a few weeks ago Novadrop's developer considered adding support for 32-bit DCs. I just went to double check if that's still being considered and it seems the status has now changed from "Consider supporting older data center format versions" to "Support older data center format versions".

Haven't been keeping track of that; good to know they are going to add 32-bit support.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone has ever tried putting an enchanted weapon to the store? If no, anyone has clue if that's even possible? :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
TERA v92.03 RETAIL FILES

Can someone pass me the files of TERA v92.03 RETAIL FILES?

I need someone to pass me the download links of all the files that I need to play the TERA v92.03 version.

Server
Client
API
Torrent
Documentation and everything you need to download, configure and run the server

please and thank you :D:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can someone share a guide on how you installed the server? I downloaded all the files and I don't know what to do with them.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I've followed the instructions, I have LOTS of windows running lots of things.

I've registered an account. I've downloaded the 'client' files. I've run the resource Hacker to adjust the launcher... I run the launcher from my newly built Tera folder (all the client files for this version), and it says LOADING... but nothing pops up after that.

Any suggestions? Anywhere I should be looking?

0hh one other update hitting I get Invalid endpoint: / - I assume that's bad, but not sure where to look for answers on this one.

Thx!

Can someone share a guide on how you installed the server? I downloaded all the files and I don't know what to do with them.

I started w/ the !TERA_run.txt file; got all the apps running, got the few files configured. Rolled it on out; now just have to figure out how to connect via client.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I've followed the instructions, I have LOTS of windows running lots of things.

I've registered an account. I've downloaded the 'client' files. I've run the resource Hacker to adjust the launcher... I run the launcher from my newly built Tera folder (all the client files for this version), and it says LOADING... but nothing pops up after that.

Any suggestions? Anywhere I should be looking?

0hh one other update hitting I get Invalid endpoint: / - I assume that's bad, but not sure where to look for answers on this one.

Thx!

I started w/ the !TERA_run.txt file; got all the apps running, got the few files configured. Rolled it on out; now just have to figure out how to connect via client.

If you are running with hsds api/launcher the not getting past loading is due to it not being able to communicate with the api. Make sure the api is running and able to connect. By default the new api runs on port 80 so go to and see if you can see the page.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
If you are running with hsds api/launcher the not getting past loading is due to it not being able to communicate with the api. Make sure the api is running and able to connect. By default the new api runs on port 80 so go to and see if you can see the page.

6 minutes of life on youtube, quite a few hours of brain and keyboard bashing.

Nothing comes up on 80, 88 works 8060, 8070...

The
How checkin thet webservers start and work correctly:

1. “Box Web Admin panel” - in browser open URL “ or “ and U can see authorization form, default Login: “boxadmin” Password: “password”

2. “Steer Web Admin panel” - in browser open URL “ or “ and U can see authorization form, default Login: “steeradmin” Password: “password”

1. “FCGI Web API” - in browser open URL “ and U can see message like this “{"id":2800,"timestamp":1655458546,"opt_value":[0,0,0,0,0,0,0]}”
All work, even from remote host

127.0.0.1:1080/reg/index.php (register account page) loads and seems to work [haven't looked in the database though].

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Anyone tested the 92.03 GF client from steamdb? just to check if is worth to download it
Yeah, the 32-bit clients don't play as well when the regions are different (opcode). The 92.03 GF client CTD's (resulting in launcher error code 65520 aka client crash).

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How to Fix this?

Tiberium - [RELEASE ]TERA v100.02 RETAIL FILES - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here's a reupload to the unedited client, I'll leave these links up until/if they get pulled down. Password is my username

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10

hi. thanks alot for this client. Is this only available in TW or i can change the language in game? Thanks in advance.

EDIT again : New problem, World Server Crash and the last thing it logged is, arbiter session destroyed and arbiter session disconnected.
any help is greatly appreciated ! thanks alot!

Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if im correct this skill must be edited that other class can use this skill

its like with weapon some weapon are for warrior some other for slayer so if you want use slayer weapon on warrior class that mean this weapon need be edited that warrior will be able to use this weapon same for skill.

any way its to much work

Hello.

Do you know which files are relevant for this purpose?

I am specifically trying to either give every class 'Thrall of Protection', or to convert this skill into a common skill.

Thank you for the VM!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It worked! First change: Unlocked crystal slots in mythic gear
M6IZkeL - [RELEASE ]TERA v100.02 RETAIL FILES - RaGEZONE Forums
dziobus
Would you please be so kind and share it again, the link is no more working.
Thank you very much!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Will be good to have some system for adding bots in game like for dungeons and for pvp

Back