Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE ]TERA v100.02 RETAIL FILES

Blade & Soul Eldoria Developer
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
no its not , i already solved that and its not with any privileged access as you said
i dont know where you bring that stupid answer, but its definitely not the error and if you want proof from my pc
i can take a screenshot for you

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Please , any 1 make a video to run the server please :p
Happy 2021 4 all.

Reaction score
Please , any 1 make a video to run the server please :p
Happy 2021 4 all.

What i did

Install SQL Server 2008 R2 (no express) With SSMS
Install the latest Java JRE
Install complementary tools (Notepad ++, 7zip, VC, Net Framework, Navicat, sqlncli etc)

1. Enable mixed mode and use “U6SjJk3ZyQhrv5tq” as “sa” password in SQL Server installation
2. Open SSMS and login with “sa” account, then restore the databases from “DB_Bak_Old” folder (PlanetDB_2800, SharedDB, WebAppDB etc)
3. UnZip TERA_SERVER, TERA_API and Xampp folder to a root folder like C:\ or D:\
4. Goto C:\TeraAPI\grails-4.0.3\TeraAPI and delete “build” folder
5. Create a .bat with this arguments into TeraAPI “grailsw.bat run-app --port=8080” (without quotes)
6. Now go to C:\TERA_SERVER\test_te_server\arb_gw and change SERVERIP to your server IP, leave port as is

rest_url=http://SERVERIP:8080/api
rest_url_auth=http://SERVERIP:8080/

7. Go to C:\TERA_SERVER\test_te_server\Executable\Bin, open DeploymentConfig.xml and edit the ips 47.93.47.124 and 192.168.99.232 to your server IP
8. Go to C:\xampp\htdocs\81\server and edit serverlist.xml and serverlist.tw and change 47.93.47.124 to your server IP, make sure the port is 7801
9. Go to C:\xampp\htdocs\81\tera open LauncherloginForm and edit lines 39, 84 and 170 with your server ip, leave port 8080 and 81 as is Eg: , and SERVERIP:81/reg/

Here I finished the configuration, now how to start the server

Open Xampp and start mysql and apache server, then goto TeraApi folder and start the .bat that we created at point 5

When TeraApi finish to load then start

hub
hub_gw
arb_gw
ArbiterServer
StartTopography
WordlServer

At this point is enough for playing and questing but without dungeons. Remember for Arbiter, Topography, and world’s server you need to wait till “server ready” status in every1

If you want dungeons and battlegrounds then start everything else (DungeonOther, dungeon server, party matching, battlefield and nexus server)

Sorry for my broken english, but i hope you undertands :)

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
What i did
9. Go to C:\xampp\htdocs\81\tera open LauncherloginForm and edit lines 39, 84 and 170 with your server ip, leave port 8080 and 81 as is Eg: , and SERVERIP:81/reg/

Thanks for sharing your steps. This was the only part I haven't already done, but I'm still unable to get the Topography server to start.

::Edit just saw Biomanable 's post, and this was actually correct. Thank you.
I thought for sure I had my folders configured properly to allow direct admin access, seems like it wasn't setup correctly. Once I resolved the administration permissions it started working. Thanks everyone.

Reaction score
any1 knows what im doing wrong grailsw is hanging on 83% now the second time already had it once at almost 1hour

???

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
no its not , i already solved that and its not with any privileged access as you said
i dont know where you bring that stupid answer, but its definitely not the error and if you want proof from my pc
i can take a screenshot for you
Stupid or not,i don't care. Error 5 mean - access denied. Btw almost all software used same error system,which is part of system. There is possible dozenz things to make it locked,but at most time there 2 of them.
1)Remove read only from all files and folders.
2)Run it as administrator.
In can also can be locked by AV software and if you use server os you have do much more configs,since turning off system protection way different in desktop and server os.
Anyway this as least give some leads. Find the reason way easier,if you know what you need to check.
If you personaly have its locked by some different reason doens't mean this is same happends to others.

any1 knows what im doing wrong grailsw is hanging on 83% now the second time already had it once at almost 1hour

???
Just ignore % value. All you need to see - grails application running at ...
After this loaded to this stage its already running and working correctly. You can move to next step.

Reaction score
yeah got it now so far from hub to hubgw , api it works.. but im at the same problem...
everything from arbiter to topo etc.. crashs..
dum file gives me access violation error.. file not found... and topo server etc show me to this error 5

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeah got it now so far from hub to hubgw , api it works.. but im at the same problem...
dum file gives me access violation error.. file not found... and topo server etc show me to this error 5

Biomanable is right, make sure your topography.exe is running with admin permissions and it'll work. I was stuck there as well. Once I provided administrative permissions it worked no problem.

For the Arbiter server you need to either make sure TCP/IP is enabled and the sa account has sysadmin or at least permissions to access and modify the backed up databases. Alternatively you can use the windows authentication with the controlstring, but I'd recommend just setting up with TCP/IP.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Could any of you help me with some questions? 1 Can I create a server of any version of tera? for example the current 64 bit gameforge

2 could someone make a current video of all the steps? in text is fine but it is not the same as a video and explain everything to a newbie.

3 can I or is there a possibility? create a tera server with hamachi for example, to play it local with 2 or 3 friends?

Reaction score
Could any of you help me with some questions? 1 Can I create a server of any version of tera? for example the current 64 bit gameforge

2 could someone make a current video of all the steps? in text is fine but it is not the same as a video and explain everything to a newbie.

3 can I or is there a possibility? create a tera server with hamachi for example, to play it local with 2 or 3 friends?

Just read the topic...

v92.03 ... so thats for your first question this files are for Client 9203,
so far people tested with EME(NA) 9203 with no success till now,
and i got GF(EU) 9203 from steamdepot but had no chance to try till now cause main server files not working for me till now,
as it looks i can start the Game with my CustomLauncher till server selection EU/NA or TW
For now the only working Client is TW 9203, but i have a bad feeling that ill get problems with my customlauncher entering the game
cause of the XingCode the Client is using...

2. wait and give it some time a few people have problems getting everything to run, so don´t expect theres will be a one click solution

3. not sure if hamachi will work cause you need installs for
TERAApi, Web & different Servers, you can easy setup a local environment like Xampp for that needs

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
P5yl0 I really appreciate your response. I was excited to play with 2 or 3 friends on my own server and equip ourselves and do whatever it takes without the abusive prices and enchantment failures of the original tera rng.

This game is much appreciated but the direction that the original game is taking is somewhat ugly. therefore the best option is to have your own server and put it like the old days when tera was an extremely fun and less traumatic game

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have a bad feeling that ill get problems with my customlauncher entering the game
cause of the XingCode the Client is using...

You are correct about this. You would likely need to remake the auth.php with your launcher to support the TeraAPI to login.

Every attempt thus far to login with your launcher has spit out is:
ResAuthentication::pKT_S_LOGIN_ARBITER Error [AccountId: 0] [AuthStatus:2]
AuthManager::OnDisconnectSession [AuthStatus:2] [Acount:000000000000000] [AccountId:0]

I haven't been able to login with the one included in the TW client either however. When I attempt to login with it I get
responseText:undefined
url:undefined
readyState:0
statusText:Error: Access is denied.

I made sure LauncherLoginForm was directing to the correct locations and I hex-edited the Launcher.exe, but I am also trying to connect via a LAN connection to my R710 so I'm unsure if there's another issue currently, still investigating.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Well,i can recommend you just download vm and check you settings with vm.Make sure you run it with administrator mode,since user mode can block it. Also remove read only flag from every file and folder. This is also can lead to same problem. Check twice you set right db password. If you using you own,you need to hex edit it in server files. Also check configs for data folders,since folder mismatch can too lead to error 2 code.This is first things you should check.
Btw,i believe its possible to run it with most of other clients with proper server settings,but honestly we need to unpack client files,since without unpacked client there too many limitation for modding.

You are correct about this. You would likely need to remake the auth.php with your launcher to support the TeraAPI to login.

Every attempt thus far to login with your launcher has spit out is:

I haven't been able to login with the one included in the TW client either however. When I attempt to login with it I get

I made sure LauncherLoginForm was directing to the correct locations and I hex-edited the Launcher.exe, but I am also trying to connect via a LAN connection to my R710 so I'm unsure if there's another issue currently, still investigating.
Make sure you have access to reg page and 81 ip from remote pc. If it out of reach you can't login in game.
Also,if you try with tw launcher try to run it multiple times,it possible to not run at first time.

or you can try this solution

Content: the original landers sometimes there will be unable to obtain account information cause The problem of returning null values ​​is that the login information cannot be returned when ajax makes a post request to the api service, and it is processed asynchronously, so there will be a null value problem. The solution is simple:
notepad++ Open WWW\81\tera\LauncherloginForm, Find:
function DoLogin() {
. . .
. . .
$.ajax({
url:'http://192.168.1.100:8080/tera/LauncherLoginAction',
method:'post',
data: $('#userloginForm').serialize(),
success: function (data){
Modified to:
$.ajax({
url:'http
://192.168.1.100:8080/tera/ LauncherLoginAction', async: false,
method:'post',
data: $('#userloginForm').serialize(),
success: function (data){
. . .

That is to add: "async: false," The meaning is to allow Ajax to use synchronous processing in post request, and then execute function
Maybe something from this help. Just try.

Reaction score
i got the VM version working all servers started...
and i think what the problem is maybe on my other files...
they crash cause database connections...

im trying to get now all the files from the working VM version out...cause i cant work with them..
Its Windows 7 Taiwan...^^ i cant read 1 sentece realy..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Make sure you have access to reg page and 81 ip from remote pc. If it out of reach you can't login in game.
Also,if you try with tw launcher try to run it multiple times,it possible to not run at first time.

Hello, yes of course I naturally verified that I could access the webservers on the remote machine. No problems there.

I tried your second recommendation for disabling async and it produced the same result after many attempts to login with the TW Launcher.

IPs in the LauncherloginForm and Laun files are correct so I am not sure :D

Edit: I thought I should add in: The registration works without any problems. I'm just unable to get a response from the TW Launcher.

Edit2: I removed the following lines from the LauncherloginForm and was able to login.
error:function(jqXHR, textStatus, errorThrown){
alert('responseText:'+jqXHR.responseText);
alert('url:'+jqXHR.url);
alert('status:'+jqXHR.status);
alert('readyState:'+jqXHR.readyState);
alert('statusText:'+jqXHR.statusText);
}*

Now we just need to figure out how to get the client in English xd

Tiberium - [RELEASE ]TERA v100.02 RETAIL FILES - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Reaction score
i got the VM version working all servers started...
and i think what the problem is maybe on my other files...
they crash cause database connections...

im trying to get now all the files from the working VM version out...cause i cant work with them..
Its Windows 7 Taiwan...^^ i cant read 1 sentece realy..
well,you can use english vm.
here is link:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Server + DB + Web

Api for Arb_gw

Docs

Client

Dev Discord -Removed by Moderator, Know your Global Rules.

there is something wrong with the links. can someone reupload please... thanks

Back