Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE ]TERA v100.02 RETAIL FILES

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Oh...I am sorry, i am newbie of this. Is VIPShop = eshop? which file can make eshop API or example let me ref?
much thanks
There's nothing to "fix". You'll need to make your own eShop API.

There's nothing to "fix". You'll need to make your own eShop API.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
argeus99, where is DB_Bak_Old folder with dbs? noone found nor in server nor in api folders..
and where is files for xump??

...add
read whole topic and seems like we do not have links for dbs and apache files. TERA_SERVER_nologs.7z and TeraAPI.7z do not contains anything like that =(

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
thanks to the person who shared the tera server files. this community is beginning to revive. do not be selfish. make video tutorials and upload links to the files server. that helps yourselves and everyone in general. Could someone upload the files from the server? a video tutorial on how to make a server could move skies and seas.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Guide plis!

How do I solve this?ERROR: [DBNETLIB] [ConnectionOpen (Connect ()).] SQL Server does not exist or access to it has been denied.Init mysql success!Error! init mssql fail!13:50:34 [INFO] init MYSQL failed!Press a key to continue . . .

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
If nobody uploads the client and the server and makes a short video guide of how everything works, we will not achieve a drastic change.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
If nobody uploads the client and the server and makes a short video guide of how everything works, we will not achieve a drastic change.

Text guide is much faster to understand and convenient to use because people are able to skip parts they already know or did more easily. Youtube's player is very sluggish and unprecise when one wants to see a specific part. Few lines of text can sum up the content of a 30 minute video sometimes.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here is argeus99 Tiberium - [RELEASE ]TERA v100.02 RETAIL FILES - RaGEZONE Forums notes, + mine, i think it gives all the necessary steps to get a server working in localhost without any issues.
It is a bit messy, but way enough imo.

What i did

Install SQL Server 2008 R2 (no express) With SSMS
Install the latest Java JRE
Install complementary tools (Notepad ++, 7zip, VC, Net Framework, Navicat, sqlncli etc)

1. Enable mixed mode and use “U6SjJk3ZyQhrv5tq” as “sa” password in SQL Server installation
2. Open SSMS and login with “sa” account, then restore the databases from “DB_Bak_Old” folder (PlanetDB_2800, SharedDB, WebAppDB etc)
3. UnZip TERA_SERVER, TERA_API and Xampp folder to a root folder like C:\ or D:\
4. Goto C:\TeraAPI\grails-4.0.3\TeraAPI and delete “build” folder
5. Create a .bat with this arguments into TeraAPI “grailsw.bat run-app --port=8080” (without quotes)
6. Now go to C:\TERA_SERVER\test_te_server\arb_gw and change SERVERIP to your server IP, leave port as is

rest_url=http://SERVERIP:8080/api
rest_url_auth=http://SERVERIP:8080/

7. Go to C:\TERA_SERVER\test_te_server\Executable\Bin, open DeploymentConfig.xml and edit the ips 47.93.47.124 and 192.168.99.232 to your server IP
8. Go to C:\xampp\htdocs\81\server and edit serverlist.xml and serverlist.tw and change 47.93.47.124 to your server IP, make sure the port is 7801
9. Go to C:\xampp\htdocs\81\tera open LauncherloginForm and edit lines 39, 84 and 170 with your server ip, leave port 8080 and 81 as is Eg: , and SERVERIP:81/reg/

Here I finished the configuration, now how to start the server

Open Xampp and start mysql and apache server, then goto TeraApi folder and start the .bat that we created at point 5

When TeraApi finish to load then start

hub
hub_gw
arb_gw
ArbiterServer
StartTopography
WordlServer

At this point is enough for playing and questing but without dungeons. Remember for Arbiter, Topography, and world’s server you need to wait till “server ready” status in every1

If you want dungeons and battlegrounds then start everything else (DungeonOther, dungeon server, party matching, battlefield and nexus server)

Connection to MSSQL with laragon's usin windows auth

Connection to SQL with laragon : root 123456 on localhost:3306

D:\TERA_SERVER\test_te_server\Executable\Bin\Datasheet\CreateCharData.xml

The buffs from the start are SQL side

/@command

ex. /@nocool on/off (no skills cooldown)
/@invincible [on/off] (enable/disable damage taken)
/@invisible [on/off] (mobs do not attack)
/@critical [on/off] (every hit is 100% crit)
/@level # (1-70) (set to your desired level)
/@set_money # (up to 100M ) (1000000000000)

Clé SQL Server 2016 - B9GQY-GBG4J-282NY-QRG4X-KQBCR

Makes sure TCP/IP is activated in SQL Server 2016 configuration manager

Need windows in english

Back