Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE ]TERA v100.02 RETAIL FILES

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I rewrote the TeraAPI to .NET Core 3.1, tested all working, I can host it in IIS so no more need to mess with that grails app. Can I upload it to anywhere without needing to register? It's been a while. I can share the binaries and the source too.

Reaction score
Does anyone have the server and client?
all the links are dead.

Please take ur time and carefully search in the thread...i'll give you a hint (pages 14~15)

I rewrote the TeraAPI to .NET Core 3.1, tested all working, I can host it in IIS so no more need to mess with that grails app. Can I upload it to anywhere without needing to register? It's been a while. I can share the binaries and the source too.

What's the size? or just upload to zippyshare (max 500mb without reg) and i'll make mirrors if needed

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Usage:

• Install Internet Information Services from server roles
  • Install .NET Core 3.1 hosting bundle (
  • After that create a new site in IIS (type inetmgr in search bar or start menu), make it listen to 8080 port, and make sure its application pool is set to "No Managed Code"
  • Copy the bin folder content to your site folder
  • Set your mysql connection in appsettings.json

Bin:
VirusTotal:
Src:
Virustotal:

Additional info: At the EnterGame and below functions I skipped the param check, the grails api checked them, but didnt do anything with them. Plus fallback urls gets logged to windows event log, you can disable it in appsettings.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
English Cinematic & Voice Files v2 for TW 92.03 Client (NOT TESTED - PLEASE BACKUP ORIGINAL FILES):

-- THESE FILES ARE OBSOLETE -- NEW UPDATED FILES IN PAGE 24 --

1. MAKE A BACKUP COPY of tera client "Sound_Data" folder in TERA\S1Game\CookedPC\ !!!
2. Copy TC English files to TERA\S1Game\CookedPC\ and replace existing Sound_Data files

I manually replaced all sounds in TW .gpk files with english EUR version. Tutorial works but I didn't play tested it beyond the first area. Using my TERA EUR, I couldn't find any english versions for Frateco, Demir, Geliad, so they have been replaced with generic npc sounds. Monster voices, game interface,music and PC voices are NOT replaced. Expect some leftovers from TW sounds and possible bugs.

v2 - Fixed Kubel Temple and Killian cinematics. Small corrections to some NPC dialogues.

Last edited:
Reaction score
How to disable pk (owpvp) or simply make ur server fully pve?

Open DeploymentConfig.xml and edit pveServer and set it to true like this

<ArbiterServerConfig qaServer="false" validatePacket="true" pveServer="true">

Now go to Datasheet and open GuildWar.xml then edit pvPServerDefault and set it to false and pvEServerDefault set it to true like this

<Acceptable pvPServerDefault="false" pvEServerDefault="true" toggleCoolTime="14400"/>

Restart the server and gtg

Usage:

• After that create a new site in IIS (type inetmgr in search bar or start menu), make it listen to 8080 port, and make sure its application pool is set to "No Managed Code"

Bin:
VirusTotal:
Src:
Virustotal:

Additional info: At the EnterGame and below functions I skipped the param check, the grails api checked them, but didnt do anything with them. Plus fallback urls gets logged to windows event log, you can disable it in appsettings.

Thanks for sharing!

I'm not a expert...but can you include the GetUserInfo method from here for make Founder/elite works?. Thanks in advance

Reaction score
Usage:

Bin:
VirusTotal:
Src:
Virustotal:

links not working i just get 403 Forbidden msgs

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing!I'm not a expert...but can you include the GetUserInfo method from here for make Founder/elite works?. Thanks in advance
Your welcome! Sure thing, thanks for the info. The goal is to make everything working as it should. Now I'm just returning an empty array based on the grails. The code you linked reads it from the mysql. I'll create a new thread and release when I'm done, just to make it easier to find and update in the future. I have no real game knowledge, so any suggestions like this are welcome.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Your welcome! Sure thing, thanks for the info. The goal is to make everything working as it should. Now I'm just returning an empty array based on the grails. The code you linked reads it from the mysql. I'll create a new thread and release when I'm done, just to make it easier to find and update in the future. I have no real game knowledge, so any suggestions like this are welcome.
I implemented it, and added myself Tera Club benefit. The server loads, but I dont know where can I check it. Please tell me where I should see it. After that I release again the api, but I dont wanna release if buggy. Thanks.

Reaction score
I implemented it, and added myself Tera Club benefit. The server loads, but I dont know where can I check it. Please tell me where I should see it. After that I release again the api, but I dont wanna release if buggy. Thanks.

You don't even need to enter in-game, if that "TERA Club account" appears on the right side at the top, then gtg. For test only load server till arbiter server, that's enough for reach character screen.

Tiberium - [RELEASE ]TERA v100.02 RETAIL FILES - RaGEZONE Forums

For some reason when a use the net core api my launcher doesn't work. ill' check if there's something wrong with my LauncherloginForm

Update.

Tried several times with net core api but the launcher got several errors

From LauncherloginForm

Alert --------------------Result

alert('responseText:'+jqXHR.responseText);-----> Empty
alert('url:'+jqXHR.url); ------> Undefined
alert('status:'+jqXHR.status); -----> 500
alert('readyState:'+jqXHR.readyState); ------> 4
alert('statusText:'+jqXHR.statusText); ------> Internal Server Error

But if use the grails or tomcat API, this does not occurs

Last edited:
Reaction score
How did you set your admin level? Connecting to the accountdb through heideisql doesn't show any values related to permissions, only usernames and passwords.

If u dont use ArbiterHook, anyone who enters in your server can use gm commands

For use gm commands type in the chat /@desired_command value etc

ex /@level 70 (Set your character to level 70)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You don't even need to enter in-game, if that "TERA Club account" appears on the right side at the top, then gtg. For test only load server till arbiter server, that's enough for reach character screen.

Tiberium - [RELEASE ]TERA v100.02 RETAIL FILES - RaGEZONE Forums

For some reason when a use the net core api my launcher doesn't work. ill' check if there's something wrong with my LauncherloginForm

Update.

Tried several times with net core api but the launcher got several errors

From LauncherloginForm

Alert --------------------Result

alert('responseText:'+jqXHR.responseText);-----> Empty
alert('url:'+jqXHR.url); ------> Undefined
alert('status:'+jqXHR.status); -----> 500
alert('readyState:'+jqXHR.readyState); ------> 4
alert('statusText:'+jqXHR.statusText); ------> Internal Server Error

But if use the grails or tomcat API, this does not occurs

Thanks, I'll check it. 500 error means an unhandled exception. I'll add a logging middleware. if you have skype pm me with it, its easier to communicate. Tomorrow I'm busy, so maybe early next week.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thinking about releasing my little makeshift item "database". I basically just took a bunch of full-page screenshots of the tera online item database. Each screenshot covers an entire 100 result page of each item category. It just helps to have a small visual of what outfit you are going to spawn in with commands. Since they are screenshots, I also have a couple sub-categories to make it a little easier to find certain items like vouchers, wings, pets and coupons.

I'd also like to add that costumes have multiple separate copies for each race and each sex. So I'd have to take screenshots of each race and each sex for each race to avoid the results getting too messy. I have yet to catalog the male costumes, but I'll get to them if people want them.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
does anyone know why the server is causing this problem ?.
I already deleted everything and put everything from scratch and still be continued, I can't enter the world anymore.
(I had already played a day before and today it gave me this problem)
6JEswyM - [RELEASE ]TERA v100.02 RETAIL FILES - RaGEZONE Forums

I have the same problem :/

PS: FIXED ;O i wait 30 minuts to load the worldserver lololl

QUESTIONS:

To put online , what PORTS on ROUTERi need open ?
2º Were to change the wellcome msg of server ?
3º It´s possible change the name os server ?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

QUESTIONS:

For one : I did open ports for xampp / grail and arbiter in both TCP and UDP, its working for me
2 : U can change in datacenter i guess
3 : its managed in the serverlist on webapp afaik

If u want faster loading, buy a kingston SSD at 20e, and put pagefile on it, it will load in less than 10mins

Reaction score

QUESTIONS:

1. Default web ports 80, 443 and 8080 (API)
1.1 For enter in-game is 7801
2. DC
3. ~\www\81\server\serverlist.xml

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<serverlist>
  <server>
    <id>1</id>
    <ip>SERVERIP</ip>
    <port>7801</port>
    <category sort="1"><![CDATA[<font color="#ffffff">PVE</font>]]></category>
    <name raw_name=">[B]SERVERNAME[/B]"><![CDATA[<font color="#ffffff">[B]SERVERNAME[/B]</font><info icon="null", text="Whatever you want to put" />]]></name>
    <crowdness sort="1"><![CDATA[<font color="#ffffff">Normal</font>]]></crowdness>
    <open sort="1">Yes</open>
    <permission_mask>0x00000000</permission_mask>
    <popup><![CDATA[【Unable to access the server at this time.]]></popup>
  <language>en</language>
  </server>
</serverlist>

Back