Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE ]TERA v100.02 RETAIL FILES

Reaction score
I was motivated to upgrade my PC because of these files...
But good if it were the Tera Classic files :8:

Tiberium - [RELEASE ]TERA v100.02 RETAIL FILES - RaGEZONE Forums

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
hi
you can make sure that the server is fully operational and playable
have any of you tested quests or dungeons
hm....

and the consumption of RAM seems to be impossible to reduce

32-64 gb

on a regular hard drive, it took me 5-6 hours to wait (((((
that the world server is started

Reaction score
hi
you can make sure that the server is fully operational and playable
have any of you tested quests or dungeons
hm....

and the consumption of RAM seems to be impossible to reduce

32-64 gb

on a regular hard drive, it took me 5-6 hours to wait (((((
that the world server is started

if you re-read the entire thread you will see that almost everything is operational.

Not working tera shop, item claim and dressing room but that is api related.

And yes... there's a way to reduce ram consumption

Edit ~\Datasheet\ContinentData.xml

and make sure every single initChannelCount="1" has "1" as value

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello guys thx for sharing, i have an error once i launch the game with tw client. I got arbiter and world server running corretly i think: Screenshot (5) - [RELEASE ]TERA v100.02 RETAIL FILES - RaGEZONE Forums Screenshot (3) - [RELEASE ]TERA v100.02 RETAIL FILES - RaGEZONE Forums Screenshot (4) - [RELEASE ]TERA v100.02 RETAIL FILES - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
if you re-read the entire thread you will see that almost everything is operational. Not working tera shop, item claim and dressing room but that is api related. And yes... there's a way to reduce ram consumption Edit ~\Datasheet\ContinentData.xml and make sure every single initChannelCount="1" has "1" as value
Yeah!! it will reduce memory consumption and the WorldServer will load faster... This is good for those with little RAM.

Hello guys thx for sharing, i have an error once i launch the game with tw client. I got arbiter and world server running corretly i think:View attachment 169028View attachment 169029View attachment 169030

Try closing and opening the client again.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@argeus99 try this: , added the accountbenefit stuff and the exception message to see what kind of error you have. did you edit the connection string in appsettings.json?

Reaction score
For those who want to get rid or change this " " box

Edit the following xml's

Go to ~\Datasheet\CompensationData\

Open WorldDropSmallMonsterData.xml, WorldDropMediumMonsterData.xml and WorldDropLargeMonsterData.xml

Edit templateId="221212" and change it to your desired item, restart the server and gtg

@argeus99 try this: , added the accountbenefit stuff and the exception message to see what kind of error you have. did you edit the connection string in appsettings.json?

hey, yeah, i followed you step by step

Will try again with this update and tell you how it goes

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yeah!! it will reduce memory consumption and the WorldServer will load faster... This is good for those with little RAM.

Try closing and opening the client again.
Tried closing and opening again the client but still this error faq 265 pop up always, cannot figure out cause can't undestand chinese, tried also translating with google translate but it not helps much, thanks anyway i will wait for a fix i hope

Reaction score

So, it worked for login!, but I had to manually change the password to plain text because a i'm using this (Add SHA512(salted) encryption) previusly shared by EvolutionX

And elite is not working yet

what i am seeing (i guess, but i dont know anything about it) is it is only bringing up the current date and not what is left of the elite.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
So, it worked for login!, but I had to manually change the password to plain text because a i'm using this (Add SHA512(salted) encryption) previusly shared by EvolutionX

And elite is not working yet

what i am seeing (i guess, but i dont know anything about it) is it is only bringing up the current date and not what is left of the elite.

Yeah you are right, I forgot to distract the server time from the one stored in the db. I reinstalled my windows, and havent set up the vm yet. It is now [ accountBenefit.AvailableUntil - (int)Extensions.GetCurrentTime().TotalSeconds ]. I'll add the option to use the sha512 encryption and upload it again. Thanks for testing.

Reaction score
For some reason I started getting these errors when trying to enter into the world after the server selection screen. INVALID userPos [userDbId=42] [Cont=5] Lobby World Enter Failure: (GetContinentId: 5) INVALID userPos [userDbId=42] [Cont=5] Lobby World Enter Failure: (GetContinentId: 5) INVALID userPos [userDbId=42] [Cont=5] Lobby World Enter Failure: (GetContinentId: 5) INVALID userPos [userDbId=42] [Cont=5] Lobby World Enter Failure: (GetContinentId: 5) INVALID userPos [userDbId=42] [Cont=5] Lobby World Enter Failure: (GetContinentId: 5)

Reaction score
For some reason I started getting these errors when trying to enter into the world after the server selection screen. INVALID userPos [userDbId=42] [Cont=5] Lobby World Enter Failure: (GetContinentId: 5) INVALID userPos [userDbId=42] [Cont=5] Lobby World Enter Failure: (GetContinentId: 5) INVALID userPos [userDbId=42] [Cont=5] Lobby World Enter Failure: (GetContinentId: 5) INVALID userPos [userDbId=42] [Cont=5] Lobby World Enter Failure: (GetContinentId: 5) INVALID userPos [userDbId=42] [Cont=5] Lobby World Enter Failure: (GetContinentId: 5)

2 reasons

1. Wordserver is not ready yet ($ Server ready $)
2. Wordserver not loads correctly (need to manually restart world server and wait till $ Server ready $)

Update 2

Now the VSHM appears as choice at the teleportal

I'm loading the dungeon server right now... hope it works :D

Ok, need to research more, when i click on vshm nothing happens...but the data exist because i can enter with gm commands

Reaction score
2 reasons

1. Wordserver is not ready yet ($ Server ready $)
2. Wordserver not loads correctly (need to manually restart world server and wait till $ Server ready $)

Hey thanks for the help! Turns out that every time that I've started the server, I've been on the edge in terms of memory required to just launch the worldserver. I literally can't do anything else until the server is done loading, else weird problems start to happen.

Back