Page 27 of 34 FirstFirst ... 1719202122232425262728293031323334 LastLast
    MemberRank
    Dec 2015 Join Date
    上海-ShanghaiLocation
    97Posts

Re: [RELEASE ]TERA v92.03 RETAIL FILES

[RELEASE ]TERA v92.03 RETAIL FILES
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinshila View Post
    Hi, download VM from there and receive some kind of error with WordlServer, in the end of loading receive:

Post-Processing Start [Common]
    WalkReacheble step over counted: [-56862. 554688, -96177. 625000, 1417. 000000] -> [-48714. 316406, -82342. 820313, 2059. 625000]

and etc.
    What is it ? Or give please link on working VM or pm discord link
    (P.S. add 60Gb pagefile.sys + 8Gb VM RAM)
    That's fine, you can ignore this error. You need to wait until the "server ready" is shown on the console for enter the game

True MemberRank
    Sep 2013 Join Date
    TzionLocation
    692Posts

@Luciole you checked it, if is possible to restore the Alliance on this server?

MemberRank
    Dec 2015 Join Date
    上海-ShanghaiLocation
    97Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Robson26 View Post
    @Luciole you checked it, if is possible to restore the Alliance on this server?
    I tried yesterday evening, searched in datasheet for any reference of 9121/9122/9123 (alliance territory continent ids) or "union", removed comment and restarted the server.
    Arbiter load fine, but Topology server crash saying he can't find definition for 9121 (the first one, issue remain the same for other territories), so it's missing some file but should be possible to restore, at least, territories.

Also,alliance npcs related are not present too either in the server data or datacenter. Maybe it's possible to restore them from older datacenter using the Narcis tool.

That's funny, because alliance is not present but it's possible to restore the Vanarch system x)

True MemberRank
    Sep 2013 Join Date
    TzionLocation
    692Posts

Interesting!! I also tried, but i was unsuccessful.
    Thank you for trying to help!!

True MemberRank
    Jan 2011 Join Date
    RussiaLocation
    284Posts

Write your's problem in there...

O U need more help?

MemberRank
    Apr 2011 Join Date
    Frankfurt a. M.Location
    116Posts

1. Looks interesting.
    2. I wonder how a publicher have a leak like this. Server Files are all signed by the original gamestudio behind it. (BlueholeStudios)

3. DL Links down. :P

I guess i am as usual to late to this Party. :P

MemberRank
    Mar 2021 Join Date
    1Posts

Apparently there is no way to make item claim + dressing room work with these files. No item claim server files and no webapp included. which is weird cause there is a webapp database backup. Unless I am mistaken? Has anyone made item claim work? Also if someone has a dc edit tool that can add/remove elements we can reach a negotiation maybe. Reach me via PM. Thanks

MemberRank
    Mar 2021 Join Date
    7Posts

Files look fine for a leak without item claim and dressing room..P.S Looking for a team (mostly a dev) who can handle these files (v92.03) (launchers/bug fixing/dlls/db etc = general setup of the server) for a project. Interested in someone skilled and able to finish tasks in time. If anyone interest leave me a PM! P.S.S. server finances are covered so if there is a passionate soul who is capable of running a server but cant afford it - please PM me!:)

MemberRank
    Apr 2011 Join Date
    Frankfurt a. M.Location
    116Posts

Apparently there is no way to make item claim + dressing room work with these files. No item claim server files and no webapp included. which is weird cause there is a webapp database backup. Unless I am mistaken? Has [...]
    Its api related. Code the API and RM-Shopsystem and it should work.

@Ganyu

MemberRank
    Apr 2011 Join Date
    Frankfurt a. M.Location
    116Posts

WTF. i was taking a look into the VLSC, no fucking iso-file for an mssql 2008 but i can licence them. ... >.>

Someone got an ISO file of this kinda 2008 SQL-Server?

True MemberRank
    Sep 2013 Join Date
    TzionLocation
    692Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TenShie View Post
    WTF. i was taking a look into the VLSC, no fucking iso-file for an mssql 2008 but i can licence them. ... >.>

Someone got an ISO file of this kinda 2008 SQL-Server?
    Sql Server 2008 r2 Developer Edition https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vW_...QPBC_Jims/view

MemberRank
    Apr 2011 Join Date
    Frankfurt a. M.Location
    116Posts

Sql Server 2008 r2 Developer Edition https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vW_...QPBC_Jims/view
    Thank you. I now try and Test a multiserver-setup with 2 Game, 1 DB and 1 API server. (More Hardware is not available.) Both Game servers are setup with 64GB Ram (Physical). Ok one of them have a memorystick missing (damaged / defect) so 16GB missing. xD

True MemberRank
    Sep 2013 Join Date
    TzionLocation
    692Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TenShie View Post
    Thank you. I now try and Test a multiserver-setup with 2 Game, 1 DB and 1 API server. (More Hardware is not available.) Both Game servers are setup with 64GB Ram (Physical). Ok one of them have a memorystick missing (damaged / defect) so 16GB missing. xD
    Haha!! This is an image from when i was using 16gb of Ram with 128gb swap, now i use 32gb of Ram

MemberRank
    Apr 2011 Join Date
    Frankfurt a. M.Location
    116Posts

Haha!! This is an image from when i was using 16gb of Ram with 128gb swap, now i use 32gb of Ram
    mhm i can imagin how hard it is. Miss my 16 GB Stick. r.i.p. (Orderd an replacement already)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	missing ram.png 
Views:	14 
Size:	1.5 KB 
ID:	169375

For other Server Language users:

I was getting it to run on a german server installation of windowsserver 2016.

The error that the GameServer calls on is a problem by defining a decimal character.

"." and "," US is the dot and German is The "comma". Just change the decimal settings in your windows langage and region settings and you are good to go. :)

In the DB are some values stored as "double" with an decimalcharacter between.
    Maybe also elsewhere in the serverfiles. :D
    Last edited by TenShie; 18-03-21 at 12:10 AM.

MemberRank
    Jul 2011 Join Date
    GermanyLocation
    19Posts

install the server with US language is fine too but good to know

Advertisement