Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE ]TERA v100.02 RETAIL FILES

yu0

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I reinstalled Xampp Control Panel and moved the 80, 81, 10000 from the original htdocs. I also changed the port in Xampp to 81 because 80 is blocked by PID 4. However, I still cannot get Xampp to start.
Here is a link to the image :

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I reinstalled Xampp Control Panel and moved the 80, 81, 10000 from the original htdocs. I also changed the port in Xampp to 81 because 80 is blocked by PID 4. However, I still cannot get Xampp to start.
Here is a link to the image :

First of all, you don't need all the trash tomcat/filezilla/Mercury to be running.
Second, show us the logs of Apache, the xampp control panel doesn't give any useful info. Click on Logs then error.log file

yu0

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It seems like the error log file does not exist. When I create a blank log and try to run apache, there is nothing in the log as well.

Edit: I got it running somehow after rebooting.

When I run the bat .file, nothing happens. It is just one line of text and then it closes itself. I tried running it as administrator but the same thing happens. https://imgur.com/a/iRvFA88 Also what are the location of the servers? Some of them I run the .bat file and then it closes by itself shortly.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It seems like the error log file does not exist. When I create a blank log and try to run apache, there is nothing in the log as well.

Edit: I got it running somehow after rebooting.

When I run the bat .file, nothing happens. It is just one line of text and then it closes itself. I tried running it as administrator but the same thing happens. Also what are the location of the servers? Some of them I run the .bat file and then it closes by itself shortly.

Have you deleted the cache folder of teraapi as stated in tutorials? If you got the VM version, idk where the files are, Just look for a tera folder callled TERA_SERVER with exes like arbiter_m3.exe inside by example. You gotta make sure you sql config is correctly setup too in webapp files and such

yu0

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The build folder is deleted. What do you mean by the sql config? I have changed the ip following the tutorials. I don't think there is any mention of webapp.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The build folder is deleted. What do you mean by the sql config? I have changed the ip following the tutorials. I don't think there is any mention of webapp.

SQL server need to have a set root user with 123456 password, for api / launcher and such to be able to access it

Reaction score
@yu0 you added the variables??
This is required to run the api

Tiberium - [RELEASE ]TERA v100.02 RETAIL FILES - RaGEZONE Forums

Tiberium - [RELEASE ]TERA v100.02 RETAIL FILES - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:

yu0

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think I cannot create a root user with the password 123456.
I have set the settings according to Robson26 but the teraAPI still closes after launch.

Reaction score
I think I cannot create a root user with the password 123456.
I have set the settings according to Robson26 but the teraAPI still closes after launch.

If you're using the xampp api, then you missunderstood Robson. Tera Api uses mysql, and you're trying to create the root user in the incorrect database engine (mssql)

yu0

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So I should undo the changes I followed from Robson? How do I create root user in the SQL server?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
So I should undo the changes I followed from Robson? How do I create root user in the SQL server?

Connect to PHPMyAdmin and use this query :
SET PASSWORD FOR 'root'@'localhost' = PASSWORD('123456');
FLUSH PRIVILEGES;

yu0

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Robson26 I have downloaded your vm. I find that I only have access to the register website when I am inside the vm. I cannot register from the host. The api is stuck at 83%. (been at 83% since 1st minute till an hour later.) All the others have server ready status.

Reaction score
@Robson26 I have downloaded your vm. I find that I only have access to the register website when I am inside the vm. I cannot register from the host. The api is stuck at 83%. (been at 83% since 1st minute till an hour later.) All the others have server ready status.

Don't worry about 83% thing, that´s normal

Reaction score

83%? totally normal...
The register is working fine, i left everything ready.
Try to register outside the VM, can also be done.

yu0

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
DO you know what configurations I should change in my host or vm so that I can connect to the vm while on my host? I can visit the signup page (192.168.145.129:81/reg while inside the vm. But I cannot access it when I am on my host.

somehow the registration is both not working now.

it works again in the vm. But does not work in host. https://imgur.com/a/pqZ1dzm

It worked. I want to make an account GM but cannot find the database "accountdb_2800" in the SSMS. Is it under one of the folders - Tables? I don't see any with the same name.

Reaction score
DO you know what configurations I should change in my host or vm so that I can connect to the vm while on my host? I can visit the signup page (192.168.145.129:81/reg while inside the vm. But I cannot access it when I am on my host.

somehow the registration is both not working now.

it works again in the vm. But does not work in host.

It worked. I want to make an account GM but cannot find the database "accountdb_2800" in the SSMS. Is it under one of the folders - Tables? I don't see any with the same name.

If i'm not wrong the account you create is GM, just enter the commands.

yu0

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How do I make the boardless full screen? The game always want to set my resolution to 1536x864 and I don't have an option to change it unless I use full screen mode.

It fixed itself somehow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
hi
how to fix the tera store
of course, I know that this api is not included in the server release, but does this store work for anyone ???

Back