Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE ]TERA v100.02 RETAIL FILES

Legendary Battlemage
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Tiberium - [RELEASE ]TERA v100.02 RETAIL FILES - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Legendary Battlemage
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Now is time to Credit for all ppl who work on this amazing project. to Robson for VM Server

Robson grate work man
(I will try move your work from VM to regular server)

To zoran8844 for grate work with translation files

and for all other ppl who spend a lot of time with this files.

Guys amazing work. And i have hope that this project will be updated.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks for your support shadow66 :) don't forget that you can use my EUR font mod if you what Tera fonts to be like a retail EUR/NA version . Also there is the know issue with extra buffs and Mystel Apex quest that can prevent Mystel to give one Apex scroll (quest chain at level 65). You can use my server fix for that (requires server restart) or gm command "/@insert_item 88710 1" which will add one extra apex scroll if you have 6/7 scrolls and can't finish the apex quest (more info is on page 25 of this thread).

Currently I'm working on trimmed normal map textures for Tera that will hopefully increase performance and reduce ram/vram load (aggressive LOD down-scaling issue) and maybe find a way to add cutout dungeons (like bathysmal rise). Once again thank you for your support and kind words.

EDIT: Unfortunately my work on trimmed textures is currently on hold. It turns out that re-importing normal maps to gpk breaks in-game model lighting. Using Real Editor by VenoMKO produces a broken texture (example of wall in Velika after importing lower resolution normal map) while Uthelper and Terahelper both create black textures (alters the gpk while saving). Also i didn't see much performance gain by reducing normal maps size by 50% while the texture downscale issue remained. Maybe using a custom UI mod can reduce ram size but I didn't test any of them, more info at

Last edited:
Legendary Battlemage
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
thank you zoran8844.
and not only to you but many ppl who work on this files. its really amazing job.

Any way there is a item that if he is used on lv 25 gives a lots of experience and character get level 60, its not big deal but bit destroy my game play :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
thank you zoran8844.
and not only to you but many ppl who work on this files. its really amazing job.

Any way there is a item that if hi is used on lv 25 gives a lots of experience and character get level 60, its not big deal but bit destroy my game play :)

You can go to \TERA_SERVER\TeraServer\Executable\Bin\Datasheet\CreateCharData.xml and remove the item.
Item ID is this 149038, you can also put another ID.

Legendary Battlemage
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
thank you Robson this will really help to keep good game play.

And I notice that there is some error with some shop if I will find this in Log i will post this error.

Legendary Battlemage
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
It will be really nice to get Shop working, and some one will share.

here is my small fix for server list

serverlist.xml

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<serverlist>
<server>
<id>1</id>
<ip>192.168.xxx.xxx</ip>
<port>7801</port>

server type
Code:
<category sort="1"><=!=[=C=D=A=T=A=[<font color="#ff0000">PvE</font>]=]=></category>

Server name
Code:
<name raw_name="Invincible Tera"><=!=[=C=D=A=T=A=[<font color="#FFA1A1">Invincible</font><info icon="null" />]=]=></name>

Server condition
Code:
<crowdness sort="1"><=!=[=C=D=A=T=A=[<font color="#339933">Normal</font>]=]=></crowdness>
<open sort="1">Yes</open>
<permission_mask>0x00000000</permission_mask> <popup><=!=[=C=D=A=T=A=[【Unable to access the server at this time.]=]=></popup>
<language>en</language>
</server>
</serverlist>

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Good afternoon, friends!:):
I express my great gratitude to everyone who invests their time and effort for the benefit of the TERA 92.03 server! This is a big job! You are well done!:thumbup1:

What happened to me?:blink:
-1. On average, my system takes about +/- 8 minutes to start the game world and enter it from the moment the VM is turned on.
0. I have 16 GB RAM, M2 NVME 3.5 Gb / s (read) // 3.0 Gb / s (write)In the case of a virtual machine, this allows me to reduce RAM consumption by increasing the load on the drive. It suits me perfectly. You can go about your tasks, and resources still remain with a margin.I bought a drive .
1. Started the server on a virtual machine.
2. Connected to the server locally, from your computer.
3. To connect via a domain name, you must specify an external IP and only an IP address in the SERVERLIST, otherwise connections from the Internet will not pass to the server.
4. The following service was used as a static name for the denamic IP:
5. The in-game store does not work, yes, I am aware of a separate API for it, which does not exist. Perhaps there is an operating time that can be completed?:blush:
6. Russian letters are displayed as if separated by a space, that is, the letter is a space letter. In view of this, all the inscriptions are stretched. Perhaps this can be corrected somehow? For the test, I put an ENG translation, everything is fine with it, the words do not stretch.:(:
7. I made myself a GM on the server.
8. I invited a friend, specifying my static name in his launcher, forwarded the ports on the router, registered an external IP in the SERVERLIST, the only way he could connect to me.
9. Using the functions in NAVICAT, it was possible to add 1 item for 1 day to the calendar. For some reason, it is not displayed for the rest of the days.
10. In the game, the inscription with the client version is displayed all the time at the bottom right, I don't know how to disable it. Does everyone have it?:mellow:
11. Due to problems with the GM font, the panel looks simply unreadable.
12.There are problems with the mail. They are not permanent, it happens that the mail is loaded in the game, and it happens as in the screenshot, it shows that there are letters, but you can't open anything.
13. I am working on renaming the launcher to Russian. I replaced the photo of the buttons at the time of authorization, to begin with, and thought that everything would change in the client right away, and it would be fine, but I was wrong. The photos did not load immediately, apparently because of some cache. I didn't understand who caches the data and where.
14. There is a ready-made styling for html and css, from RU-off it will only remain to visually fix the mod itself a little (replace the links on the buttons), it would be cool to take this whole visual, with the name of the buttons not in the form of images, but in the form of html markup.:w00t:
15. With voice acting - I tried to voice at least some other than Chinese - it did not work. All NPCs swear in a language I don't know. :$:

:thumbup: Great weekend to everyone! :thumbup1:

Screens for all..

calendar. total one item =(

GM panel, not-read

VM

My PC

mail

language and big space between symbol

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Good afternoon, friends!:):
I express my great gratitude to everyone who invests their time and effort for the benefit of the TERA 92.03 server! This is a big job! You are well done!:thumbup1:

What happened to me?:blink:
-1. On average, my system takes about +/- 8 minutes to start the game world and enter it from the moment the VM is turned on.
0. I have 16 GB RAM, M2 NVME 3.5 Gb / s (read) // 3.0 Gb / s (write)In the case of a virtual machine, this allows me to reduce RAM consumption by increasing the load on the drive. It suits me perfectly. You can go about your tasks, and resources still remain with a margin.I bought a drive .
3. To connect via a domain name, you must specify an external IP and only an IP address in the SERVERLIST, otherwise connections from the Internet will not pass to the server.
5. The in-game store does not work, yes, I am aware of a separate API for it, which does not exist. Perhaps there is an operating time that can be completed?:blush:
6. Russian letters are displayed as if separated by a space, that is, the letter is a space letter. In view of this, all the inscriptions are stretched. Perhaps this can be corrected somehow? For the test, I put an ENG translation, everything is fine with it, the words do not stretch.:(:
8. I invited a friend, specifying my static name in his launcher, forwarded the ports on the router, registered an external IP in the SERVERLIST, the only way he could connect to me.
9. Using the functions in NAVICAT, it was possible to add 1 item for 1 day to the calendar. For some reason, it is not displayed for the rest of the days.
10. In the game, the inscription with the client version is displayed all the time at the bottom right, I don't know how to disable it. Does everyone have it?:mellow:
12.There are problems with the mail. They are not permanent, it happens that the mail is loaded in the game, and it happens as in the screenshot, it shows that there are letters, but you can't open anything.
13. I am working on renaming the launcher to Russian. I replaced the photo of the buttons at the time of authorization, to begin with, and thought that everything would change in the client right away, and it would be fine, but I was wrong. The photos did not load immediately, apparently because of some cache. I didn't understand who caches the data and where.
14. There is a ready-made styling for html and css, from RU-off it will only remain to visually fix the mod itself a little (replace the links on the buttons), it would be cool to take this whole visual, with the name of the buttons not in the form of images, but in the form of html markup.:w00t:
15. With voice acting - I tried to voice at least some other than Chinese - it did not work. All NPCs swear in a language I don't know. :$:

:thumbup: Great weekend to everyone! :thumbup1:

Screens for all..

calendar. total one item =(

GM panel, not-read

VM

My PC

mail

Legendary Battlemage
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
TieLay if you use VM from Robson just go to D:\xampp\htdocs\81\server\ open file serverlist.xml and just edit

<category sort="1"><![CDATA[<font color="#ff0000">PvE</font>]]></category>

<name raw_name="name on character screen selection"><![CDATA[<font color="#FFA1A1">Server Name</font><info icon="null" />]]></name>

<crowdness sort="1"><![CDATA[<font color="#339933">Normal</font>]]></crowdness>

save the file and run

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello everybody! :):
How do I use the domain name in the serverlist file?

When I specify a domain that refers to my IP address, they cannot connect to me.
If I specify only the external IP address, then they connect without problems.

What can be wrong?:blink:

I express my great gratitude to everyone who invests their time and effort for the benefit of the TERA 92.03 server! This is a big job!:thumbup1:

You are well done!What happened to me?
0. I have 16 GB RAM, M2 NVME 3.5 Gb / s (read) // 3.0 Gb / s (write)In the case of a virtual machine, this allows me to reduce RAM consumption by increasing the load on the drive. It suits me perfectly. You can go about your tasks, and resources still remain with a margin.I bought a .
5. The in-game store does not work, yes, I am aware of a separate API for it, which does not exist. Perhaps there is an operating time that can be completed?:blink:
10. In the game, the inscription with the client version is displayed all the time at the bottom right, I don't know how to disable it. Does everyone have it?:blink:
14. There is a ready-made styling for html and css, from RU-off will only remain to visually fix the mod itself a little (replace the links on the buttons), it would be cool to take this whole visual, with the name of the buttons not in the form of images, but in the form of html markup.
15. With voice acting - I tried to voice at least some other than Chinese - it did not work. All NPCs swear in a language I don't know.
16. I learned how to add the necessary items to the backpack. Piece by piece, and several pieces.:thumbup1:

Screens for all..

Сalendar. total one item =(

GM panel, not-read

VM

Load My PC (start Game+ start Server + start Browser (~15 tabs))

mail

I learned how to add the necessary items to the backpack. Piece by piece, and several pieces.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hello i do all how said here but i got this error, can u help me with this pls HOOK - [RELEASE ]TERA v100.02 RETAIL FILES - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
For the items in calendar, you have to add one in database for everydays during the event duration.
gameserver only accepts IPs, no domains.

Arbiter hook is not needed to run server

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
yes but got this new error - [RELEASE ]TERA v100.02 RETAIL FILES - RaGEZONE Forums error

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back