Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst 12345678910111214 ... LastLast
    True MemberRank
    Jun 2010 Join Date
    BrazilLocation
    661Posts

Re: [RELEASE ]TERA v92.03 RETAIL FILES

[RELEASE ]TERA v92.03 RETAIL FILES
    Quote Originally Posted by P5yl0 View Post
    any1 knows what im doing wrong grailsw is hanging on 83% now the second time already had it once at almost 1hour

???
    it stays like this but its working.

MemberRank
    May 2007 Join Date
    Under the skiesLocation
    33Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Neliel Tu View Post
    no its not , i already solved that and its not with any privileged access as you said
    i dont know where you bring that stupid answer, but its definitely not the error and if you want proof from my pc
    i can take a screenshot for you
    Stupid or not,i don't care. Error 5 mean - access denied. Btw almost all software used same error system,which is part of system. There is possible dozenz things to make it locked,but at most time there 2 of them.
    1)Remove read only from all files and folders.
    2)Run it as administrator.
    In can also can be locked by AV software and if you use server os you have do much more configs,since turning off system protection way different in desktop and server os.
    Anyway this as least give some leads. Find the reason way easier,if you know what you need to check.
    If you personaly have its locked by some different reason doens't mean this is same happends to others.

- - - Updated - - -

any1 knows what im doing wrong grailsw is hanging on 83% now the second time already had it once at almost 1hour

???
    Just ignore % value. All you need to see - grails application running at ...
    After this loaded to this stage its already running and working correctly. You can move to next step.

True MemberRank
    Feb 2012 Join Date
    GermanyLocation
    392Posts

yeah got it now so far from hub to hubgw , api it works.. but im at the same problem...
    everything from arbiter to topo etc.. crashs..
    dum file gives me access violation error.. file not found... and topo server etc show me to this error 5

MemberRank
    Nov 2008 Join Date
    122Posts

yeah got it now so far from hub to hubgw , api it works.. but im at the same problem...
    dum file gives me access violation error.. file not found... and topo server etc show me to this error 5
    Biomanable is right, make sure your topography.exe is running with admin permissions and it'll work. I was stuck there as well. Once I provided administrative permissions it worked no problem.

For the Arbiter server you need to either make sure TCP/IP is enabled and the sa account has sysadmin or at least permissions to access and modify the backed up databases. Alternatively you can use the windows authentication with the controlstring, but I'd recommend just setting up with TCP/IP.

True MemberRank
    Jun 2010 Join Date
    BrazilLocation
    661Posts

You are running the server on a vm or? and what windows version?

MemberRank
    Jan 2015 Join Date
    17Posts

Could any of you help me with some questions? 1 Can I create a server of any version of tera? for example the current 64 bit gameforge

2 could someone make a current video of all the steps? in text is fine but it is not the same as a video and explain everything to a newbie.

3 can I or is there a possibility? create a tera server with hamachi for example, to play it local with 2 or 3 friends?

True MemberRank
    Feb 2012 Join Date
    GermanyLocation
    392Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gatitoxp View Post
    Could any of you help me with some questions? 1 Can I create a server of any version of tera? for example the current 64 bit gameforge

2 could someone make a current video of all the steps? in text is fine but it is not the same as a video and explain everything to a newbie.

3 can I or is there a possibility? create a tera server with hamachi for example, to play it local with 2 or 3 friends?
    Just read the topic...

v92.03 ... so thats for your first question this files are for Client 9203,
    so far people tested with EME(NA) 9203 with no success till now,
    and i got GF(EU) 9203 from steamdepot but had no chance to try till now cause main server files not working for me till now,
    as it looks i can start the Game with my CustomLauncher till server selection EU/NA or TW
    For now the only working Client is TW 9203, but i have a bad feeling that ill get problems with my customlauncher entering the game
    cause of the XingCode the Client is using...

2. wait and give it some time a few people have problems getting everything to run, so don´t expect theres will be a one click solution

3. not sure if hamachi will work cause you need installs for
    TERAApi, Web & different Servers, you can easy setup a local environment like Xampp for that needs

MemberRank
    Jan 2015 Join Date
    17Posts

P5yl0 I really appreciate your response. I was excited to play with 2 or 3 friends on my own server and equip ourselves and do whatever it takes without the abusive prices and enchantment failures of the original tera rng.

This game is much appreciated but the direction that the original game is taking is somewhat ugly. therefore the best option is to have your own server and put it like the old days when tera was an extremely fun and less traumatic game

MemberRank
    Nov 2008 Join Date
    122Posts

i have a bad feeling that ill get problems with my customlauncher entering the game
    cause of the XingCode the Client is using...
    You are correct about this. You would likely need to remake the auth.php with your launcher to support the TeraAPI to login.

Every attempt thus far to login with your launcher has spit out is:
    ResAuthentication::PKT_S_LOGIN_ARBITER Error [AccountId: 0] [AuthStatus:2]
    AuthManager::OnDisconnectSession [AuthStatus:2] [Acount:000000000000000] [AccountId:0]
    I haven't been able to login with the one included in the TW client either however. When I attempt to login with it I get
    responseText:undefined
    url:undefined
    readyState:0
    statusText:Error: Access is denied.
    I made sure LauncherLoginForm was directing to the correct locations and I hex-edited the Launcher.exe, but I am also trying to connect via a LAN connection to my R710 so I'm unsure if there's another issue currently, still investigating.
    Last edited by LordVenom; 08-01-21 at 12:29 PM.

MemberRank
    May 2007 Join Date
    Under the skiesLocation
    33Posts

Well,i can recommend you just download vm and check you settings with vm.Make sure you run it with administrator mode,since user mode can block it. Also remove read only flag from every file and folder. This is also can lead to same problem. Check twice you set right db password. If you using you own,you need to hex edit it in server files. Also check configs for data folders,since folder mismatch can too lead to error 2 code.This is first things you should check.
    Btw,i believe its possible to run it with most of other clients with proper server settings,but honestly we need to unpack client files,since without unpacked client there too many limitation for modding.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LordVenom View Post
    You are correct about this. You would likely need to remake the auth.php with your launcher to support the TeraAPI to login.

Every attempt thus far to login with your launcher has spit out is:

I haven't been able to login with the one included in the TW client either however. When I attempt to login with it I get

I made sure LauncherLoginForm was directing to the correct locations and I hex-edited the Launcher.exe, but I am also trying to connect via a LAN connection to my R710 so I'm unsure if there's another issue currently, still investigating.
    Make sure you have access to reg page and 81 ip from remote pc. If it out of reach you can't login in game.
    Also,if you try with tw launcher try to run it multiple times,it possible to not run at first time.

or you can try this solution

Content: the original landers sometimes there will be unable to obtain account information cause The problem of returning null values ​​is that the login information cannot be returned when ajax makes a post request to the api service, and it is processed asynchronously, so there will be a null value problem. The solution is simple:
    notepad++ Open WWW\81\tera\LauncherloginForm, Find:
    function DoLogin() {
    . . .
    . . .
    $.ajax({
    url:'http://192.168.1.100:8080/tera/LauncherLoginAction',
    method:'post',
    data: $('#userloginForm').serialize(),
    success: function (data){
    Modified to:
    $.ajax({
    url:'http
    ://192.168.1.100:8080/tera/ LauncherLoginAction', async: false,
    method:'post',
    data: $('#userloginForm').serialize(),
    success: function (data){
    . . .

That is to add: "async: false," The meaning is to allow Ajax to use synchronous processing in post request, and then execute function
    Maybe something from this help. Just try.

True MemberRank
    Feb 2012 Join Date
    GermanyLocation
    392Posts

i got the VM version working all servers started...
    and i think what the problem is maybe on my other files...
    they crash cause database connections...

im trying to get now all the files from the working VM version out...cause i cant work with them..
    Its Windows 7 Taiwan...^^ i cant read 1 sentece realy..

MemberRank
    Nov 2008 Join Date
    122Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Biomanable View Post
    Make sure you have access to reg page and 81 ip from remote pc. If it out of reach you can't login in game.
    Also,if you try with tw launcher try to run it multiple times,it possible to not run at first time.
    Hello, yes of course I naturally verified that I could access the webservers on the remote machine. No problems there.

I tried your second recommendation for disabling async and it produced the same result after many attempts to login with the TW Launcher.

IPs in the LauncherloginForm and Laun files are correct so I am not sure :D

Edit: I thought I should add in: The registration works without any problems. I'm just unable to get a response from the TW Launcher.

Edit2: I removed the following lines from the LauncherloginForm and was able to login.
    error:function(jqXHR, textStatus, errorThrown){
    alert('responseText:'+jqXHR.responseText);
    alert('url:'+jqXHR.url);
    alert('status:'+jqXHR.status);
    alert('readyState:'+jqXHR.readyState);
    alert('statusText:'+jqXHR.statusText);
    }*
    Now we just need to figure out how to get the client in English xd

Last edited by LordVenom; 08-01-21 at 11:51 PM.

MemberRank
    Jun 2016 Join Date
    Timisoara,RomanLocation
    128Posts

I've translated the TW dc to english in proportion of 98%.

download here https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jnD...ew?usp=sharing
    Last edited by narcis96; 1 Week Ago at 03:37 PM.

MemberRank
    May 2007 Join Date
    Under the skiesLocation
    33Posts

i got the VM version working all servers started...
    and i think what the problem is maybe on my other files...
    they crash cause database connections...

im trying to get now all the files from the working VM version out...cause i cant work with them..
    Its Windows 7 Taiwan...^^ i cant read 1 sentece realy..
    well,you can use english vm.
    here is link:
    https://mega.nz/folder/kU4QmLJY#hHSt...older/IMJjiSBS

MemberRank
    Jan 2021 Join Date
    8Posts

Quote Originally Posted by thtua View Post
    Server + DB + Web
    Download

Api for Arb_gw
    Download

Docs
    Download

Client
    Download

Dev Discord -Removed by Moderator, Know your Global Rules.

there is something wrong with the links. can someone reupload please... thanks

Advertisement