Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE ]TERA v100.02 RETAIL FILES

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you Robson! :)))

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is there any kind soul who could help me set up the server for free?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you are looking to set it up for yourself locally you can use the premade VM for it.

I would like to have it set without VM but I keep running in problems and its frustrating :D I used to have the 1st leak with just grails and had no issues but now its a bumby road

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone has any clue wh my topography breaks? Everything before topography loaded fine

vtTsQem - [RELEASE ]TERA v100.02 RETAIL FILES - RaGEZONE Forums

Solved: changed JAVA_HOME to a newer version

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks, got it!

Is there a way to set new characters to learn all skills, including apex?

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Thanks, got it!

Is there a way to set new characters to learn all skills, including apex?

There is a command to learn skills but the issue with Apex ones is that they are learned through a quest so in order to get that properly done, you would need to enter the ID's of the skills in the table for the learned skills, mark the character as awakened and a few others, not to mention you would need to find the skill id. Its jsut easier to complete the apex quest than messing with multiple database tables.

Reaction score
There is a command to learn skills but the issue with Apex ones is that they are learned through a quest so in order to get that properly done, you would need to enter the ID's of the skills in the table for the learned skills, mark the character as awakened and a few others, not to mention you would need to find the skill id. Its jsut easier to complete the apex quest than messing with multiple database tables.
People like shortcuts to these things, i prefer to do everything the old fashioned way :lol:

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
People like shortcuts to these things, i prefer to do everything the old fashioned way :lol:

Id like tyhat shortcut too and i tried but then i had to remove what i added as the servers kept crashing :D so decided to go the old fashion way xD

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Question:

Anyone have an idea where i can see what these passive ID's do?
passiveList="570232"

Nvm Found it lol now i can add set effects to stuff :D

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Question:

If I wanted dungeon bosses appear somewhere in the world with X amount of respawn, without me having to manually summon them. What is the best approach to fullfill this?

Example:

Nightmare Argog(939 3001) spawning in Tuwangi Wire (5) in a designed position of X Y Z.

Does this need hardcoding and adjusting each AIData, Territory etc etc? Or perhaps there is away to execute this in other manner?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
So I've followed the instructions and got everything except the Topography server running and at "Server Ready"
Logs show it closing with:

"Load Topo Fail, continent=9027
LoadZone Error (999,1005)"

I've not made any changes to anything other than what the instructions in !TERA_run.txt say. Any guidance?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can't seem to login with my launcher, it just gets spammed with these messages:
PwQ5zsU - [RELEASE ]TERA v100.02 RETAIL FILES - RaGEZONE Forums

I'm using the VM server.

Attachments

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
I can't seem to login with my launcher, it just gets spammed with these messages:
PwQ5zsU - [RELEASE ]TERA v100.02 RETAIL FILES - RaGEZONE Forums

I'm using the VM server.

This means it cannot connect to the VM. Have you tried a PC reboot, assuming you have the ports open in the firewall on your router? and you corrected the ip address to the ip of your server in the launcher?

Attachments

Back