Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE ]TERA v100.02 RETAIL FILES

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Using Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 Express edition cannot restore SharedDB.bak it hasil limit 10Gb, what SQL Server you guys using?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I use SQL Server 2008 R2 Developer Edition and it works fine.

developer edition is payed version?

yea express has a shared limit of 10gb across all db's

so are you also using SQL Server 2008 R2 Developer Edition ?

can some one please pm me the link for discord channel for this project?

Reaction score
The files required to handle the shop, VIP, item claim and dressing room are not available. If you want to get those working you'll need to build your own.
vip working fine with this files,shop and dressing room are not. Item claim and dressing room don't work just because it use parts of shop,but shop data infos missing. Well,this is not hard to make it work,since there is linking data in other files,only downside to that - you still need to do some RE in order to retrive structure.Without this its will take too much time.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello everyone, is it possible to make a mirror for the client part number 7 ? Google drive giving me error about download limit for this.
Thanks alot !

Reaction score
Hello everyone, is it possible to make a mirror for the client part number 7 ? Google drive giving me error about download limit for this.
Thanks alot !
Another mirror.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
If you don't mind to wait the server load and a pagefile of over 50gb its possible to run the server with 4gb.

How do i manage to run it with a 4th gen i5 and 8 GB RAM (in case is even possible)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
What i did

Install SQL Server 2008 R2 (no express) With SSMS
Install the latest Java JRE
Install complementary tools (Notepad ++, 7zip, VC, Net Framework, Navicat, sqlncli etc)

1. Enable mixed mode and use “U6SjJk3ZyQhrv5tq” as “sa” password in SQL Server installation
2. Open SSMS and login with “sa” account, then restore the databases from “DB_Bak_Old” folder (PlanetDB_2800, SharedDB, WebAppDB etc)
3. UnZip TERA_SERVER, TERA_API and Xampp folder to a root folder like C:\ or D:\
4. Goto C:\TeraAPI\grails-4.0.3\TeraAPI and delete “build” folder
5. Create a .bat with this arguments into TeraAPI “grailsw.bat run-app --port=8080” (without quotes)
6. Now go to C:\TERA_SERVER\test_te_server\arb_gw and change SERVERIP to your server IP, leave port as is

rest_url=http://SERVERIP:8080/api
rest_url_auth=http://SERVERIP:8080/

7. Go to C:\TERA_SERVER\test_te_server\Executable\Bin, open DeploymentConfig.xml and edit the ips 47.93.47.124 and 192.168.99.232 to your server IP
8. Go to C:\xampp\htdocs\81\server and edit serverlist.xml and serverlist.tw and change 47.93.47.124 to your server IP, make sure the port is 7801
9. Go to C:\xampp\htdocs\81\tera open LauncherloginForm and edit lines 39, 84 and 170 with your server ip, leave port 8080 and 81 as is Eg: , and SERVERIP:81/reg/

Here I finished the configuration, now how to start the server

Open Xampp and start mysql and apache server, then goto TeraApi folder and start the .bat that we created at point 5

When TeraApi finish to load then start

hub
hub_gw
arb_gw
ArbiterServer
StartTopography
WordlServer

At this point is enough for playing and questing but without dungeons. Remember for Arbiter, Topography, and world’s server you need to wait till “server ready” status in every1

If you want dungeons and battlegrounds then start everything else (DungeonOther, dungeon server, party matching, battlefield and nexus server)

Sorry for my broken english, but i hope you undertands :)

When i start the .bat that we created at point 5, nothing happens, i dont know why, i follow all the step.

Reaction score
developer edition is payed version?

so are you also using SQL Server 2008 R2 Developer Edition ?

can some one please pm me the link for discord channel for this project?

Im using datacenter edition but developer and or standard edition will work just fine.. Just not express

Reaction score
When i start the .bat that we created at point 5, nothing happens, i dont know why, i follow all the step.

You need to give admin privs to the topography server or just use regular cmd prompt and start it with the command from the bat file. Just cd into the bin dir and start it.

How do i manage to run it with a 4th gen i5 and 8 GB RAM (in case is even possible)

you just need to create a massive page file. its not wise to create such a large pagefile but you do what you gotta do to start the server.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
As i said before, i've translated the TW datacenter in english, u can download it here
[ ]
And just replace it with the existing one in the client.

Is there any way you could get me a datacenter for this version translated to Spanish?? I will really appreciate it.

Reaction score

Check if java is installed

Is there any way you could get me a datacenter for this version translated to Spanish?? I will really appreciate it.

if you want a DC in spanish you need to translate it by yourself, because Tera was never released in that language

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i can start hub, hub_gw and arb_gw but when i start Arbiter Server i got this error:
SQLError [statement : ][rc=0][sqlState=08001][nativeError=17][errorMsg=[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][DBNETLIB]SQL Server does not exist or access denied.]
SQLError [statement : ][rc=0][sqlState=01000][nativeError=2][errorMsg=[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][DBNETLIB]ConnectionOpen (Connect()).]
DBHelper Initialization error.

i think it has some thing to do with database, do i need to change database instance's name?

What i did

Install SQL Server 2008 R2 (no express) With SSMS
Install the latest Java JRE
Install complementary tools (Notepad ++, 7zip, VC, Net Framework, Navicat, sqlncli etc)

1. Enable mixed mode and use “U6SjJk3ZyQhrv5tq” as “sa” password in SQL Server installation
2. Open SSMS and login with “sa” account, then restore the databases from “DB_Bak_Old” folder (PlanetDB_2800, SharedDB, WebAppDB etc)
3. UnZip TERA_SERVER, TERA_API and Xampp folder to a root folder like C:\ or D:\
4. Goto C:\TeraAPI\grails-4.0.3\TeraAPI and delete “build” folder
5. Create a .bat with this arguments into TeraAPI “grailsw.bat run-app --port=8080” (without quotes)
6. Now go to C:\TERA_SERVER\test_te_server\arb_gw and change SERVERIP to your server IP, leave port as is

rest_url=http://SERVERIP:8080/api
rest_url_auth=http://SERVERIP:8080/

7. Go to C:\TERA_SERVER\test_te_server\Executable\Bin, open DeploymentConfig.xml and edit the ips 47.93.47.124 and 192.168.99.232 to your server IP
8. Go to C:\xampp\htdocs\81\server and edit serverlist.xml and serverlist.tw and change 47.93.47.124 to your server IP, make sure the port is 7801
9. Go to C:\xampp\htdocs\81\tera open LauncherloginForm and edit lines 39, 84 and 170 with your server ip, leave port 8080 and 81 as is Eg: , and SERVERIP:81/reg/

Here I finished the configuration, now how to start the server

Open Xampp and start mysql and apache server, then goto TeraApi folder and start the .bat that we created at point 5

When TeraApi finish to load then start

hub
hub_gw
arb_gw
ArbiterServer
StartTopography
WordlServer

At this point is enough for playing and questing but without dungeons. Remember for Arbiter, Topography, and world’s server you need to wait till “server ready” status in every1

If you want dungeons and battlegrounds then start everything else (DungeonOther, dungeon server, party matching, battlefield and nexus server)

Sorry for my broken english, but i hope you undertands :)

on step 7 can i change ip to 127.0.0.1 because i just test it locally on my pc at home.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
SQLError [statement : ][rc=0][sqlState=08001][nativeError=17][errorMsg=[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][DBNETLIB]SQL Server does not exist or access denied.]
SQLError [statement : ][rc=0][sqlState=01000][nativeError=2][errorMsg=[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][DBNETLIB]ConnectionOpen (Connect()).]

The connection parameters are not correct, double check IP, user id and password are correct.

on step 7 can i change ip to 127.0.0.1 because i just test it locally on my pc at home.

It says to change those IPs to your IP, so yes.

Reaction score
i can start hub, hub_gw and arb_gw but when i start Arbiter Server i got this error:

i think it has some thing to do with database, do i need to change database instance's name?

Try

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
finally arbiter started but when i start topograhpy, i got this message
Build : Mar 26 2020 12:11:38
TopographyServer.exe --sharedmemoryproducer=true
CreateFileMapping ?? (5)
??? ?? ?? ? ????. ??? ??? ? ??? ??????.

then it close the cmd windows, is that normal? or error?

same with world server

D:\TERA_SERVER\test_te_server\Executable\Bin>WorldServer.exe
Build : Mar 26 2020 12:11:38
WorldServer.exe
open failed [2]
??? ?? ???? ?? (2)
??? ?? ?? ? ????. ??? ??? ? ??? ??????.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can someone help please i get this error when i start the .bat i created

Back