Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[SHARE] Tera 92 auto learn skills (excluding common skills)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here is my way of making auto-learn skills for all classes and races. Includes all skills (APEX too) excluding common skills like personalized greeting or racial skills. It is ~95% tested so if you find a bug in skills let me know I will update it.

UPDATE: Auto-learn meaning:
New characters receive all skills on character creation no matter the level (level 1 character will learn all skills when created, in this case this is more suitable for instant level 70 character creation)

1)Download DefaultSkillSet.xml from the gdrive link:

2) Replace the old DefaultSkillset.xml file in Datasheets with a new one.

Enjoy!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good point, I missed important detail. I updated the meaning of auto-learn, thanks

If you want to make skills learn automatically when meet level requirement, my guess you should change learnType="npc" to "level" in SkillGetConList.xml but then you need to adjust cost of skills too. It "technically" should work and sounds like an easier solution. The only reason I used DefaultSkillSet is because it fits my needs better :)

Reaction score
Good point, I missed important detail. I updated the meaning of auto-learn, thanks

If you want to make skills learn automatically when meet level requirement, my guess you should change learnType="npc" to "level" in SkillGetConList.xml but then you need to adjust cost of skills too. It "technically" should work and sounds like an easier solution. The only reason I used DefaultSkillSet is because it fits my needs better :)

Thanks, well i just tought that's a critical information for ppl to know, so they decide if they want your release or not, meanwhile i will implement this into my test server too, i will leave feedback if anything is wrong.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

If you have difficulties in writing academic texts, you can always turn to professionals for help. I recently got very professional help writing my hr assignment from . I advise you this service as well.
Thanks for the explanation.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@smashking

Do you by chance know how to modify the skill values themselves? Example, the racial skill for Aman's "Ore Expert" skill that does -15% mining speed? I'd like to make this like -50% or something.

Also, do you have the racial skill IDs? I'd also like to make all characters on my server have the all of these plant, ore, production, fishing and smelting skills on character creation to make one of the races a sort of "master craftsman" race.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@smashking

Do you by chance know how to modify the skill values themselves? Example, the racial skill for Aman's "Ore Expert" skill that does -15% mining speed? I'd like to make this like -50% or something.

Also, do you have the racial skill IDs? I'd also like to make all characters on my server have the all of these plant, ore, production, fishing and smelting skills on character creation to make one of the races a sort of "master craftsman" race.

Nevermind, I've figured out how to edit the Cards and some of the other passives in the DataSheets. While the text doesn't update (due to text strings being packed), atleast the effect is taking place, so good enough for me. :laugh:

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Machine learning skills are a very effective way to learn some material. In the same way, these automatic learners can be suitable in order to acquire the skills of a leader, which are so necessary in the modern world. Now we need leaders who can lead the team. Also, if you have little idea about them, you can go here and read several interesting essays that I think will give you an understanding of what leadership really is. Have a good day .

Last edited:
Back