Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

TERA 100.02 Server VM 16

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
is this set to localhost? and is it updated?could you upload pictures please?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
спасибо!
Thanks!

сервер не пингуется, помогает отключение брандмауєра
---
the server does not ping, turning off the firewall helps

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the client do we have to do something to the .exe? or is it already configured? What are the steps for this version of server with client to work correctly?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the client do we have to do something to the .exe? or is it already configured? What are the steps for this version of server with client to work correctly?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
edit IP 33333 - TERA 100.02 Server VM 16 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Legendary Battlemage
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score

don't need to do any thing just change the IP in Launcher with Resource Hacker like i put info in txt file on VM on the desktop :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
don't need to do any thing just change the IP in Launcher with Resource Hacker like i put info in txt file on VM on the desktop :)
no, you missed it, the server does not ping, turning off the firewall helps

Legendary Battlemage
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
no, you missed it, the server does not ping, turning off the firewall helps

Really i can show you that all is fine without turn off Firewall

Look I don't have any issue fire wall is on and all is work perfect

If you have a problem check what IP get Windows 10 that I install on that VM what I share.

Any way for me all works fine with Firewall ON. And stop giving ppl bad advice to turn off Firewall

By the way I have this server on so if any of you download client from Mediafire that i share you can check just run launcher what is there and try.

Another things is just Add PORT 81, 7801 to Firewall

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have a question, a curiosity, because I don't know, which version of tera is better, 92 or 100? Does the 92 have something that the 100 does not have, for example?

Reaction score
I have a question, a curiosity, because I don't know, which version of tera is better, 92 or 100? Does the 92 have something that the 100 does not have, for example?
The easiest way to check would be Steam as they have all patch notes still up here: . As of version 97, Tera went 64-bit and v100 has a new character creation page. I'm sure there are others you can read about moving from 92 forward to see what changed.

Legendary Battlemage
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Game play is same, but like for now I notice that v100 have more quest, and some daily activities that player can do every day. About tera app and API is reall amazing job. And also can help a lot with many things.

I didn't check all I still checking quest. And some other things. But so far so good. There is some bug like with some items you send them but you receive something different. So looks like some files on web API need be checked.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good stuff dude, this'll make setting all this up like 9000 times easier. I assume this is going to be an absolute RAM hog though, my puny 16 GB might not be able to cut it to run all of the servers at once lol.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am in the vm step, how is that configured and what IP should I put? I didn't understand the text tutorial at all :(

could you take screenshots? how is that going x.x

Legendary Battlemage
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Good stuff dude, this'll make setting all this up like 9000 times easier. I assume this is going to be an absolute RAM hog though, my puny 16 GB might not be able to cut it to run all of the servers at once lol.

even if you will set 8GB for VM will be good because after when ram is full all files from ram are moved to page file, thats why i make page file 90+GB :)

An explanation of what Pagefile is in Windows
The Pagefile in windows is like swap file in Linux they work in similar way.

The Pagefile in windows is as Virtual Memory where windows start storage information when regular Memory are full. :)

so no need to worry about that some exe will crash all can be up and run :)

Just enjoy guys. If you have some fixes share guys share.

I am in the vm step, how is that configured and what IP should I put? I didn't understand the text tutorial at all :(

could you take screenshots? how is that going x.x

First of all do you know how to check what IP get Windows 10 from my share.

Any way if you are on the VM settings go to Network and just change from NAT to Bridged so in this way your VM will get IP straight from your router like your PC, Laptop. No need change and make any specific IP, on the router you can eazy bind this IP to VM MAC address so in this case your VM will all the times get same IP. Easy as F...... :)

Just put this IP in the config what i mentioned in the really short file on the desktop

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you for the VM image Shadow66. I'm getting ''the code execution cannot proceed because sqlncli.dll was not found'' error when I start logserver.exe. Didn't change anyting everything is default, is this normal?

Last edited:
TERA Foundation
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Thank you for the VM image Shadow66. I'm getting ''the code execution cannot proceed because sqlncli.dll was now found'' error when I start logserver.exe. Didn't change anyting everything is default, is this normal?

This is library of .

Last edited:
Back