Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

TERA 100.02 Server VM 16

Reaction score
Thank you for the VM image Shadow66. I'm getting ''the code execution cannot proceed because sqlncli.dll was now found'' error when I start logserver.exe. Didn't change anyting everything is default, is this normal?

this is only for Log server and i be honest i even don't use so nothing to worry about this just make a ton of log files and taking space on HDD :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
even if you will set 8GB for VM will be good because after when ram is full all files from ram are moved to page file, thats why i make page file 90+GB :)

An explanation of what Pagefile is in Windows
The Pagefile in windows is like swap file in Linux they work in similar way.

The Pagefile in windows is as Virtual Memory where windows start storage information when regular Memory are full. :)

so no need to worry about that some exe will crash all can be up and run :)

Just enjoy guys. If you have some fixes share guys share.

- - - Updated - - -

First of all do you know how to check what IP get Windows 10 from my share.

Any way if you are on the VM settings go to Network and just change from NAT to Bridged so in this way your VM will get IP straight from your router like your PC, Laptop. No need change and make any specific IP, on the router you can eazy bind this IP to VM MAC address so in this case your VM will all the times get same IP. Easy as F...... :)

Just put this IP in the config what i mentioned in the really short file on the desktop

Oh you cranked up the pagefile size, right, no issues then indeed since I run all my VMs off my SSD, so page swapping doesn't have a harsh effect like it does on HDDs.

Is there a GM command list anywhere for 100.02?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is library from .
It supports server SQL Server 2014 and below. If you have a later version of the SQL Server, the library will not work.

Check the file C:\Windows\System32\sqlncli10.dll or C:\Windows\System32\sqlncli11.dll.
You can copy this file to the Tera Server directory with the name "sqlncli.dll".

this is only for Log server and i be honest i even don't use so nothing to worry about this just make a ton of log files and taking space on HDD :)

I understand, Thanks.

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Did you incorporate the dungeon unlock files for server and client in your link or do the dungeons need to be readded themselves? Did you also include the latest updates on the API with the store?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
omg works i love you man

Last edited:
Reaction score
Did you incorporate the dungeon unlock files for server and client in your link or do the dungeons need to be readded themselves? Did you also include the latest updates on the API with the store?

what more you want maybe 115.02 included ??? is not enough that all is working like should works. without any extra configuration with spending an hour its instant server, let to ppl decide what they want maybe some of them don't want dungeon, maybe they enjoy game without that.

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
what more you want maybe 115.02 included ??? is not enough that all is working like should works. without any extra configuration with spending an hour its instant server, let to ppl decide what they want maybe some of them don't want dungeon, maybe they enjoy game without that.

I am asking so that I know what else I need to add, saves hours of checking everything. This is why someone earlier asked for a changelog on what exactly is in there. If dungeons and othe changes are not there then its fine but at the very least now I know I need to add those xml changes when I want to use your VM.

Reaction score
I am asking so that I know what else I need to add, saves hours of checking everything. This is why someone earlier asked for a changelog on what exactly is in there. If dungeons and othe changes are not there then its fine but at the very least now I know I need to add those xml changes when I want to use your VM.

read first post then you will know.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
how can i change the client and the launcher screen to english please? its all russian

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
thanks i managed to switch ip now im stuck after creating a character it wont let me login on the world
i've noticed that "tera_api" is returning this error consistenly, i wonder what im missing this time

"[2022-09-01 13:19:23.534] (error) Steer: Error: connect ECONNREFUSED 127.0.0.1:8105"

i doesnt seems to be that problem though. i just rewatched you video and i see you got that error as well.. no clue why i cant enter to the world
shadow66 - TERA 100.02 Server VM 16 - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

This sounds like something that would be good to have. Where can I find more information about this or said files to download?

Back