Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

TERA 100.02 Server VM 16

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Shadow, did you include the webapp fixes and modal fixes that were posted by hsdn and others?
(I am adding the dungeon fix, and other things that were done, and web app and api are the only ones left, would be cool if you know up to which release you updated the API from hsdn since he psoted a lot of fixes afterwards)

Reaction score
dziobus you can check any way there is all like webapp, webapi box steer and like for me i have no any issues with them.

but you can just check, just upload latest update made by hsdn and check thats all is ok.

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
dziobus you can check any way there is all like webapp, webapi box steer and like for me i have no any issues with them.

but you can just check, just upload latest update made by @hsdn and check thats all is ok.

Ok updated it, was more than jsut checking as some parameters were missing in theenv file.
Seems you included already a lot of the unlocks and changes people posted which is awesome.

Different question: what login / pw did you set for the game DB? (Not the api db cause that one I can see in the config)

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for this share , made me thinking to try tera again

Reaction score
Different question: what login / pw did you set for the game DB? (Not the api db cause that one I can see in the config)

All is same:

webapp: login: gadmin pass 111111111
webapi: login: imsadmin pass: password
BOX: login: boxadmin pass:password
Steer: login: steeradmin pass: password

SQL: sa / pass: U6SjJk3ZyQhrv5tq

MySQL: root / pass: 123456

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Would you mind sharing the setting to fix this issue? I really wanna enjoy this beautiful game with the highest graphical setting :)

Try playing around with MinLOD and MaxLOD values in the config files. I have mine set to 4096 min and max.

All is same:

webapp: login: gadmin pass 111111111
webapi: login: imsadmin pass: password
BOX: login: boxadmin pass:password
Steer: login: steeradmin pass: password

SQL: sa / pass: U6SjJk3ZyQhrv5tq

MySQL: root / pass: 123456

Awesome! thank you! WQas looking for the sa password.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
What could be wrong here:

It is Arbiterserver reporting a read error to deploymentconfig.xml

Deployment Configuration [DeploymentConfig.xml] Read Error!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi, can you help? when i open 8. wordl server, i get error ? ? ? ? ?, then the console crash.. Where can i go to read the log?

EDIT : Nvm, found the error.. sorry for the trouble! thanks alot!

Last edited:
Reaction score
I cant understand what some of you doing the whole VM is ready to run, but if you do not run something in proper way or you not wait till CMD window will say *server ready* then you get the problem.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Rushing is not the point though. The point is that the host simply doesn't allow you to use your maximum bandwidth. Or would you also drive a Lambo at 50km/h on an open road with no speed limit simply because you are not in a hurry to get anywhere? No, you'd go much faster than that.

If you don't have perseverance and patience then this community isn't the right place for you.
We all have tested multiple TERA servers for many years.
For longtime members it doesn't really matter how long the download will take.
The main thing is that it works.

I cant understand what some of you doing the whole VM is ready to run, but if you do not run something in proper way or you not wait till CMD window will say *server ready* then you get the problem.

I see that you are online.

Thank you very much for sharing.

Many people have not the patience to wait. Mostly the youth. Terrible.
I have installed the vm yesterday. Changed the Network-Settings in VM-System and Config for connecting my LAN.
No big problems. I think, I will install it on my big machine with 64/128GB instead on my little machinewith only 32GB.
More RAM makes your VM faster.

Reaction score
I see that you are online.

Thank you very much for sharing.

Many people have not the patience to wait. Mostly the youth. Terrible.
I have installed the vm yesterday. Changed the Network-Settings in VM-System and Config for connecting my LAN.
No big problems. I think, I will install it on my big machine with 64/128GB instead on my little machine with only 32GB.
More RAM makes your VM faster.

I have installed VM on Dedicate machine with 288 GB ram VM set to 128GB ram.

second one is on my PC with 32GB but to make works him better i just expand page file to make works this VM better.

Back