Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

TERA 100.02 Server VM 16

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I can run this and see, but I'm not sure what to do yet. Can you explain step by step? I want to know if it is possible in Korean

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Hello,

I redid the server with @shadow66's VM, everything works, however I have no sound in the game, no music or sound effect, I tried to launch the game in English and French, Windows 10 settings, copy/paste the sound files from the 115 client, @hsdn's 100 client https://forum.ragezone.com/f797/tera-clients-and-servers-collection-1209317/ .
I can't fix the problem...

You might have a compatibility issue, why would you copy files from a v115 to a v100 client, since the v115 one has more and others which were changed between them?
You should revert back and that should fix your sound issues.

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
how do we give money so we can use the shop?? Or how can we change the gold prices from the shop?

The shop itself is entirely managed by the api, so you can do it all from the api panel (change prices or add currency). If you do not want to then you can do it via the database for the api.

THE KING
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
The shop itself is entirely managed by the api, so you can do it all from the api panel (change prices or add currency). If you do not want to then you can do it via the database for the api.

It's all russian!! i'm having a lill trouble with the api, can u post a pic from where i have to go to change the currency or edit it plz?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi guys, thanks for hard work.
Can someone create video tutorial for installation please, like run servers or ip change?
That's out of my skills but I want to play )

Thanks ))

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
It's all russian!! i'm having a lill trouble with the api, can u post a pic from where i have to go to change the currency or edit it plz?

You go to D:\TERA_SERVER\tera-api, you open the .env file and you search for API_PORTAL_LOCALE=en you change ru to en and it will be in english.

Hi guys, thanks for hard work.
Can someone create video tutorial for installation please, like run servers or ip change?
That's out of my skills but I want to play )

Thanks ))

When you run the vm in vmplayer there is a document on the desktop called !TERA_run.txt there it explains what ip's and where you need to change, then its just a matter of running the things in order. Below start these as they follow up with the red numbers indicating what you should start first.
Whats not marked red are optional services. xigncode proxy only if you arent using the xigncode bypass. Important here is to wait until the server you are starting says "server ready" before you start the next one. Once they are all running and you changed the ip's accordingly and in the launcher of the client you will be able to login and play

eMPRBgz - TERA 100.02 Server VM 16 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I am truly appreciative of the work everyone has shared putting this together. I got a local server up and running with little to no issues.

Would there be a way to solo-enter the dungeons?

Additionally, is it possible to change the max level? This way we could solo harder content for their loot, like higher level dungeons.

Thanks in advanced for your knowledge and wisdom.

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
I am truly appreciative of the work everyone has shared putting this together. I got a local server up and running with little to no issues.

Would there be a way to solo-enter the dungeons?

Additionally, is it possible to change the max level? This way we could solo harder content for their loot, like higher level dungeons.

Thanks in advanced for your knowledge and wisdom.

If you enter from the world you should be able to enter the dungeons solo, else you would need to change the dungeon requirements and raids.
And change max level? You mean of the character? It is possible but would require quite a bit of work, I honestly do not see why you would want to do that, or are you talking about altering your characters level to match dungeons?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
If you enter from the world you should be able to enter the dungeons solo, else you would need to change the dungeon requirements and raids.
And change max level? You mean of the character? It is possible but would require quite a bit of work, I honestly do not see why you would want to do that, or are you talking about altering your characters level to match dungeons?

Thank you so much for responding quickly.

Alright, I will enter the dungeons from the world. It is similar to WoW in that case. (I'm new to Tera).

Yes, the max level characters can level up to. Or is it totally possible to solo the whole game without having to do this? I was imagining endgame bosses and dungeons would be impossible to solo without being over-leveled for them. If it's unnecessary, I'd forget about doing it then.

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Thank you so much for responding quickly.

Alright, I will enter the dungeons from the world. It is similar to WoW in that case. (I'm new to Tera).

Yes, the max level characters can level up to. Or is it totally possible to solo the whole game without having to do this? I was imagining endgame bosses and dungeons would be impossible to solo without being over-leveled for them. If it's unnecessary, I'd forget about doing it then.

Being overleveled will not make them easier, since you dont really get any significant stat increase from levels. It is all gear based on what damage you do and can take.
If you are using teh GM proxy, you can give yourself gear upgraded to a higher level than normal means allow like for example +500 which will increase your stats etc to make soloing the dungeons easier.
Also note some dungeons have wipe mechanics that will kill you regardless of your level, gear and stats.
So I would advise you to just get stronger equipment instead of altering files etc to get more levels.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Being overleveled will not make them easier, since you dont really get any significant stat increase from levels. It is all gear based on what damage you do and can take.
If you are using teh GM proxy, you can give yourself gear upgraded to a higher level than normal means allow like for example +500 which will increase your stats etc to make soloing the dungeons easier.
Also note some dungeons have wipe mechanics that will kill you regardless of your level, gear and stats.
So I would advise you to just get stronger equipment instead of altering files etc to get more levels.

Thank you for the advice! This makes complete sense. I will enable the GM proxy then for the account/character.

how can I get VM ip?

Open command line from the start menu. Type "ipconfig /all". You will see the VM's network details.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
is this correct IP?

That looks to be correct. That is the IP your computer assigned to the VM. So you need to use that IP while following the instructions found in that notepad++ document on the desktop (!TERA_run).

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
That looks to be correct. That is the IP your computer assigned to the VM. So you need to use that IP while following the instructions found in that notepad++ document on the desktop (!TERA_run).

Yes it's works thanks ))

Back